G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Job searching,

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

lamoni1719
United States of America

Job searching,

Post by lamoni1719 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Do many of you know what comes after graduating school, mariage, house, and kids? Debt builds either from school or necessity. That's why I need some help finding a second job, unless any of you have something to offer. Any would be appreciated.

fatman
Canada

Re: Job searching,

Post by fatman » Mon May 14, 2018 5:28 pm

I teach aqua aerobics classes three nights a week, it's good for an extra $120 a month and free pool membership plus it's my workout too!

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed May 16, 2018 4:25 pm

I am in the same situation as you. I thought about asking for help here too but you know I think that’s kind of pointless. Because the only person that knows what you can or can’t do is yourself. You know your skills better than anyone here. So what I’m gonna do is just give you some websites where you can find jobs. These are the website I have personally used:

Indeed, LinkedIn, zip recruiter, lensa, ladders.

LinkedIn is especially good for reaching out to the recruiters themselves. It’s hard to get the attention of the recruiter in the sea of job seekers. With LinkedIn you can send them a message to check out your resume.

If you have a unique skill you can probably sell your service or product on this website called Fiverr. Check them out if you have time.

And if you are broke and in need of quick cash you can always cam. I don’t personally recommend this as you might regret it in the future (your pic and video will be posted and reposted online) but if you are desperate this does the trick. I don’t have experience with this kind of industry but I know one website that pays you for camming it’s called chaturbate.

Hope this helps. Good luck to the both of us.

timinauckland
New Zealand

Post by timinauckland » Wed May 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Training yourself up to get a higher paid job is probably more effective

Mountainman
New Zealand

Post by Mountainman » Fri May 25, 2018 7:32 pm

hi,
Check out Trademe of course,
Supermarket public notices, and go door knocking.
good luck

speedo.synergy

Post by speedo.synergy » Tue May 29, 2018 12:30 am

Last edited by speedo.synergy on Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue May 29, 2018 11:29 am

Check out local government. I work for one, and there are sometimes part-time jobs posted. I started part-time and went full time with a whole new career and benefits. (in the middle of the Great Recession!)
Long time Speedo® lover

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Tue May 29, 2018 12:55 pm

Thom wrote:Check out local government. I work for one, and there are sometimes part-time jobs posted. I started part-time and went full time with a whole new career and benefits. (in the middle of the Great Recession!)
Job service has a website and should have a center to visit. Put in your interests and past work experiences if you desire the same field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:42 pm

I teach Water Aerobics and Aqua Therapy.
It's an awesome extra source of income!

90210njshore
United States of America

Post by 90210njshore » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:37 pm

I am always about having a side hustle even with my lucrative full time position. There are always ways to make money if you think creatively. Some examples -

-Become ordained online as a minister. Officiate weddings and other events.
-Become a notary public and notarize documents for others. Charge the allowable fees.
-Become an Uber driver and earn with your car.
-Become a real estate agent and work weekends.
-Tons of place needs 24/7 coverage - hotels, hospitals, call centers, etc.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:08 pm

90210njshore wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:37 pm
I am always about having a side hustle even with my lucrative full time position. There are always ways to make money if you think creatively. Some examples -

-Become a notary public and notarize documents for others. Charge the allowable fees.

Interesting.

Here in Florida, notaries commissioned in Florida can perform weddings in Florida.
Long time Speedo® lover

90210njshore
United States of America

Post by 90210njshore » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Thom wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:08 pm
90210njshore wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:37 pm

Interesting.

Here in Florida, notaries commissioned in Florida can perform weddings in Florida.
Get out! That is awesome! Two birds/one stone!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:35 am

90210njshore wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:39 pm
Thom wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:08 pm

Get out! That is awesome! Two birds/one stone!

Yes! I think there are several other states that do that. A retired friend got a commission and has done a number of weddings, and he's only had it a year. Got the commission, including stamp, online.
Long time Speedo® lover

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:11 am

fatman wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:28 pm
I teach aqua aerobics classes three nights a week, it's good for an extra $120 a month and free pool membership plus it's my workout too!
Do you wear Speedos when you teach?

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:12 am

fatman wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:28 pm
Do you wear Speedos when you teach?