G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Manscaping

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

simplyspeedo1
Great Britain

Re: Manscaping

Post by simplyspeedo1 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:15 am

Love seeing pubes on a guy , I shave my balls nothing worse than oral dental floss and trim pubes and crack

SpeedoJT
United States of America

Post by SpeedoJT » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Smooth all the way!

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:08 am

haha check this for those hairy beasts!

https://www.facebook.com/BroternityInTh ... 3boftRfP5w

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:10 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:08 am

I have seen simila devices but they don't look like they do a great job in shaving your back smooth. idk I'm just not a believer. I don't have a hairy back tho so my opinion doesn't matter

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:24 pm

I got busy in the fall and let my pubes go natural. However I’ve gotten back to the pool lately so I have removed my butt and crack hair, cock and ball hair and pubic hair down to about an inch and a half above the base of my penis. I trimmed the rest short. I decided not to go completely bare this time but I don’t like any hair visible above my speedo waistband. I also removed my underarm hair and trimmed my leg and arm hair. My abs and chest are of course all ways hairless.

It feels (and looks) good to be mostly smooth again.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:37 pm

I got thinking about shaved/waxed pubes. I’ve only noticed three men in the locker room who like me have hairless pubes. If you read statistics it would seem that there should be a lot more hairless guys in the locker room. However it’s the older men you see naked in the locker room. I rarely see anyone naked under about thirty. It seems young men and teenagers freak out over being seen naked therefore they do the towel dance and are never bare.

Do you think that the reason that so many young men don’t want to be seen is that they are shaved and don’t want that to be seen?

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:01 pm

BJE wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:37 pm
... I rarely see anyone naked under about thirty. It seems young men and teenagers freak out over being seen naked therefore they do the towel dance and are never bare.

Do you think that the reason that so many young men don’t want to be seen is that they are shaved and don’t want that to be seen?
It's possible. A few years ago, there was an article, in the NY Times possibly, about how boys in high school didn't shower after gym class. The article attributed that to the fact that in recently built homes, every bed room has its own bath room, so young men are used to a high level of privacy. I know that at the college I attended, all the communal showers in the freshman dorms were demolished and replaced by individual ones. Even when I was there--back in the late eighteenth century--the upper class dorms all had individual showers for suites of rooms.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:04 pm

Yikes, that guy could comb it.
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:18 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:04 pm

Yikes, that guy could comb it.
I have to deal with a small amount of hair on my shoulders but luckily nothing close to that.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:03 am

BJE wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:18 pm
I have to deal with a small amount of hair on my shoulders but luckily nothing close to that.
I have a small patch on my lower back, but the rest is smooth.

To my shock, I discovered that I'm furry on, of all places, the back of my biceps (such as they are), an area that's difficult to see standing in front of a mirror. Amazingly, it has not turned grey and is sort of the dirty blond shade that the rest of me once was. <sigh>
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Depilatory cream

Post by BJE » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Has anyone here used Nair For Men or some other such depilatory cream? If so where have you used it and how well did it work?

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:48 pm

I used nair. It works best if the hairs are already short. It’s not my favorite as it smells and didn’t completely remove everything. It’s can burn/irritate if left on too long. I’ve tried it a few times with same results. It’s the type of thing you have to try to see how it works for you.

My personal preference is sugaring or waxing.

rozelle
Indonesia

Re: Depilatory cream

Post by rozelle » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:39 am

BJE wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:42 pm
Has anyone here used Nair For Men or some other such depilatory cream? If so where have you used it and how well did it work?
I have used Nair on my face, dick, balls, legs, and ass. DON'T use it on face, dick, and balls!! I was lazy and stupid enough to put it on my face and my face literally burn and I got a little scar. Though it's completely healed now. Same reaction on dick and balls. Worked well on legs and ass. Just make sure you apply a lot, be generous with it. If you apply a thin layer it won't work as well.

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:14 am

Some years ago I've used "Veet" cream to remove some bodyhair. But only for a short time. It lasted a little bit longer than a week until new hair started to grow again. The difference to shaving is not that great, and so I turned back to the old version. It's better for the skin because there's less chemical influence. And it makes more fun to act with classic razor tools. 😁

ImminentWaffle

Post by ImminentWaffle » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:29 pm

I use Magic Shave EVERYWHERE. It works very well, but you need to get the mixture and timing just right, which might be different for different people. I did get a few mild chemical burns when I first tried it and left it on too long, but I've pretty much got it perfected now.

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:46 pm

@Mitch
A helping hand is always welcome ☺

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:14 am

I've been silkysmooth for about 20 years now. Shave every morning in the shower. Love smooth shaven cocks, balls and pussy.♥️