G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Sporti Euro Fail

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowmn
United States of America

Sporti Euro Fail

Post by shadowmn » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:44 pm

Wore my Sporti Euro today while on vacation in Aruba. I had a feeling that it was going to be an issue because it is so snug where it counts. I love the look, but unfortunately after about an hour or two, it caused me enough discomfort that I had to change my suit. Even after I put my Adidias suit on, I was still hurting. I had no choice but to wear my squarecut for the rest of the day. Oh well. I'm here for a few more days and I have plenty more suits that I brought to wear. 😁
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Swimbrieffetish

Re: Sporti Euro Fail

Post by Swimbrieffetish » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:56 pm

This is why I don't buy all European cuts or Asian ones. Looks over comfort is not my thing

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Cut the lining out. It gives you more room.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:29 am

BJE wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:03 pm
Cut the lining out. It gives you more room.
And, it dries much faster.

socalswimmer
United States of America

Post by socalswimmer » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:00 am

^^^ Exactly! I cut the lining out of my Sporti Euro. It's still snug but it has enough give.
See & Show