G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Foreskin

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BJE
United States of America

Foreskin

Post by BJE » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Foreskin is the subject I haven't seen brought up here before but since often times you can tell if a guy is circumcised or not simply by looking at his speedo bulge I thought I'd bring it up.

I presume there are a lot of both cut and uncut guys here so I'd like to know how you all feel about foreskin.

Having been deprived of my foreskin at birth I've taken my penis into my own hands and I am in the process of working on natural foreskin restoration. This being stretching the skin to cause growth to eventually approximate a natural foreskin.

It is been my observation that gay men are more into how their penises look then straight men but foreskin restoration has sexual benefits for both gay and straight men.

PugLover41
United States of America

Re: Foreskin

Post by PugLover41 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Good for you! I lost mine as a wee little one and I often wonder what it would be like to have one. I’m very skeptical of pills, enhancements, etc but I’ve heard good things about foreskin restoration. It does take time though. I remember reading that someone who was uncut, then circumcised and later decided to go back to a foreskin by stretching the skin. He said he got about 80% of the feeling back.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:30 pm

BJE wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:37 pm
I presume there are a lot of both cut and uncut guys here so I'd like to know how you all feel about foreskin.

Having been deprived of my foreskin at birth I've taken my penis into my own hands and I am in the process of working on natural foreskin restoration. This being stretching the skin to cause growth to eventually approximate a natural foreskin.

It is been my observation that gay men are more into how their penises look then straight men but foreskin restoration has sexual benefits for both gay and straight men.
I was circumcised as an infant, which was fairly common in the fifties. It was done for hygienic reasons--that was the theory. I wish the doctors had left my penis alone.

As a (mostly) straight person, I'm not that concerned about appearance. But I'd like to get the lost sensitivity back.

Which restoration method are you using? There are restoration devices for sale on the web. I was cut way back, and there's not much skin to work with, except when my penis has shrunk down to nothing in cold water. Since I wear skinny khakis to work, I'm not sure I could hide some of the devices I've seen for sale.
Last edited by Thom on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Are use a DTR, and a Cat II q. I always wear skinny jeans and I have not had a problem with the device showing through. They're not noticeable under skinny chinos either.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:38 pm

I read somewhere that being circumcised can decrease the sensitivity of the penis over time compared to a person with a foreskin.
It should be an individual's choice, not someone else's.
There is no I way I would be circumcised. To me there is no reason why unless it is a medical problem.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Post by speedobillyuk » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:20 am

I was circumcised by choice in my teen years - my choice, no one elses. My foreskin was tight and when I hit puberty it became an issue. It took a while to getting around to doing something about it. After surgery there were a number of stitches holding the remaining skin together - as soon as I got my first hard on the stitches broke... but less of that - it all healed up quickly enough and after a few weeks normal service was resumed. The head was still sensitive at first, and as it was constantly in touch with my clothing it was uncomfortable, but within a few weeks the skin thickened slightly and the sensitivity decreased. From a "performance" point of view it was a distinct improvement for me, and from a hygene aspect too. As for the decreased sensitivity - it doesn't bother me - use of lube and another guys hand... Need I say more.
Speedos - the only way to swim...

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:00 am

An uncut penis is said to be much more sensitive. I'd like that. However I can't complain about the sensitivity that I have.

As far as appearance, I think I'd feel out of place being naked among a bunch of uncut guys, but where I'm at circumcised is the norm so there's no feeling different from all the other guys.

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Last edited by Latestarter on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:01 pm

Latestarter wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 pm
I've always wished I was cut!
All I can say to that is be glad you're not! I see no advantage in having the most sensitive part of your penis cut off.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:05 pm

BJE, I completely agree with you.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Latestarter wrote:
I am and love it that way. I've really never had any wish for that dag of skin.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:28 pm

This is a topic that can get some blokes riled up. I think cut lads sometimes feel they're missing out on something (pleasure/sensation) if they've had the chop, especially if it was done without their consent (i.e. as babies).

Culture still plays a part. UK guys = mostly uncut. US guys = cut. Australian guys = the trend is towards uncut.

Phimosis is the name of the medical condition which prompts some guys to get circumcised when older/adult (a congenital narrowing of the foreskin).

I'm uncut, but never really saw any dicks growing up,, so didn't feel like an outcast. My parents decided against circumcision, as my uncle (dad's brother) almost died as a baby after the procedure. My father is cut, however.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:56 pm

haha I remember in yr10 someone in the class ranting about some stupid helmet doing something. Nobody bit about it. So it turns out there were only 2 from 20 beanies, us helmet heads were out in force! :lol:

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:37 pm

I remember there was a kid in high school gym class who was born in the Netherlands who moved to the U.S. when he was very young.. He was uncut. There weren't many back then. Today, from what I've read, there are more boys in the U.S. left uncut, though it's not a majority.
Last edited by Thom on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:09 am

BJE wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:01 pm
Latestarter wrote:
All I can say to that is be glad you're not! I see no advantage in having the most sensitive part of your penis cut off.
I can only agree.
Long time Speedo® lover

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Downside of having foreskin? If someone is lying on top of me during foreplay/sex, it can "pinch" the skin. Can be painful. Sometimes a "sensitive willy" can be a little too sensitive! :lol:

Beanies and helmets? Good golly, Sam! I'd take three woolly beanies and two shiny helmets, thanks. And, uh, one giant, throbbing, mono-eyed purple custard-chucker if they're in stock. :oops: :lol:

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:39 am

I am circumcised when I was four years old, so I don't know how it would feel if I had a foreskin. Sometimes I am curious how it would be having a foreskin, but I have to admit that for me a penis without foreskin looks better. It gives a hotter VPL in a Speedo and also a half erected penis looks hotter. To illustrate this I added a photo of my half erected penis (it is a quick picture I made during my holiday).
Attachments
IMG_1314 small.JPG
IMG_1314 small.JPG (191.82 KiB) Viewed 13521 times

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:12 am

Hmmm... I completely understand the feeling of missing out on a sensitive head and I'm all on board that people should circumcise their kids with the kids' consent. But what most people don't know is that it can get so sensitive that it's no longer fun. My head was so sensitive I can't have people jerk me off. If I jerk myself off I'm fine. But when people do it .... Ayy no.
I'm trying to reduce the sensitivity by rolling the foreskin up. I think it has gotten better.

So don't worry my cut fellas we all have our own advantages and disadvantages with our Willies. I personally think a cut Penis give better and hotter vpl

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:15 am

Last edited by Latestarter on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

gx0100
Wales

Post by gx0100 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:05 am

I was cut in my early 20s, so I have certainly experienced using my penis with and without foreskin!

From my own experience, I honestly have no preference either way.

When I knew I would have to have a circumcision I read extensively about it. In fact, I was a bit worried with all the talk about loss of sensitivity. Having said that I’ve had some of my most intense moments, shall we say, post circumcision.

As has already been said, it’s likely that there are advantages and disadvantages for both being cut and uncut.
Just enjoy what you’ve got, I say!