G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Foreskin

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: Foreskin

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Latestarter wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 pm
I've always wished I was cut!
I am and love it that way. I've really never had any wish for that dag of skin.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:28 pm

This is a topic that can get some blokes riled up. I think cut lads sometimes feel they're missing out on something (pleasure/sensation) if they've had the chop, especially if it was done without their consent (i.e. as babies).

Culture still plays a part. UK guys = mostly uncut. US guys = cut. Australian guys = the trend is towards uncut.

Phimosis is the name of the medical condition which prompts some guys to get circumcised when older/adult (a congenital narrowing of the foreskin).

I'm uncut, but never really saw any dicks growing up,, so didn't feel like an outcast. My parents decided against circumcision, as my uncle (dad's brother) almost died as a baby after the procedure. My father is cut, however.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:56 pm

haha I remember in yr10 someone in the class ranting about some stupid helmet doing something. Nobody bit about it. So it turns out there were only 2 from 20 beanies, us helmet heads were out in force! :lol:

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:37 pm

I remember there was a kid in high school gym class who was born in the Netherlands who moved to the U.S. when he was very young.. He was uncut. There weren't many back then. Today, from what I've read, there are more boys in the U.S. left uncut, though it's not a majority.
Last edited by Thom on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:09 am

BJE wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:01 pm
Latestarter wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 pm
I've always wished I was cut!
All I can say to that is be glad you're not! I see no advantage in having the most sensitive part of your penis cut off.
I can only agree.
Long time Speedo® lover

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Downside of having foreskin? If someone is lying on top of me during foreplay/sex, it can "pinch" the skin. Can be painful. Sometimes a "sensitive willy" can be a little too sensitive! :lol:

Beanies and helmets? Good golly, Sam! I'd take three woolly beanies and two shiny helmets, thanks. And, uh, one giant, throbbing, mono-eyed purple custard-chucker if they're in stock. :oops: :lol:

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:39 am

I am circumcised when I was four years old, so I don't know how it would feel if I had a foreskin. Sometimes I am curious how it would be having a foreskin, but I have to admit that for me a penis without foreskin looks better. It gives a hotter VPL in a Speedo and also a half erected penis looks hotter. To illustrate this I added a photo of my half erected penis (it is a quick picture I made during my holiday).
Attachments
IMG_1314 small.JPG
IMG_1314 small.JPG (191.82 KiB) Viewed 13582 times

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:12 am

Hmmm... I completely understand the feeling of missing out on a sensitive head and I'm all on board that people should circumcise their kids with the kids' consent. But what most people don't know is that it can get so sensitive that it's no longer fun. My head was so sensitive I can't have people jerk me off. If I jerk myself off I'm fine. But when people do it .... Ayy no.
I'm trying to reduce the sensitivity by rolling the foreskin up. I think it has gotten better.

So don't worry my cut fellas we all have our own advantages and disadvantages with our Willies. I personally think a cut Penis give better and hotter vpl

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:15 am

Last edited by Latestarter on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

gx0100
Wales

Post by gx0100 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:05 am

I was cut in my early 20s, so I have certainly experienced using my penis with and without foreskin!

From my own experience, I honestly have no preference either way.

When I knew I would have to have a circumcision I read extensively about it. In fact, I was a bit worried with all the talk about loss of sensitivity. Having said that I’ve had some of my most intense moments, shall we say, post circumcision.

As has already been said, it’s likely that there are advantages and disadvantages for both being cut and uncut.
Just enjoy what you’ve got, I say!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am

gx0100 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:05 am
I was a bit worried with all the talk about loss of sensitivity. Having said that I’ve had some of my most intense moments, shall we say, post circumcision.
Good to hear, gx! :P

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:39 am

As mentioned I am circumcised, but my willy is also very sensitive.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:13 am

Am uncut and bloody grateful for it! Most of the cut guys I know resent their loss of foreskin and I know some lads who try to grow it back. From a sex angle I find it very difficult to jack off guys who are cut as I don't really have that familiarity with uncircumsized dongs. I am on firmer ground with uncut ones.
I don't accept the notion of some religions that people need to be medically altered [Or mutilated in the case of female circumsision] before they can live their faith.
My dick is a little unusual as my foreskin is usually fully retracted and stows itself neatly just under my cockhead. So at first glance it might look cut but I still get the pleasure of rolling it over my cockhead when I am beating off. I always joke that other uncut guys are Jaguar XJS's- where the hood was still visible with the roof down- but I am a Triumph Stag; where the retracted hood sits flush with the rear deck.
Real men wear Speedo's

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:23 am

Norfcountryboy, I like your analogy.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:55 am

Last edited by Latestarter on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Post by SpeedoSimone » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm

I'm uncut and very happy with it! However, I also wonder what would it be like to be cut. Sometimes I do the test and pull my foreskin down and try to go about my day trying to concentrate on the feeling. But as it is too sensitive, I end up putting everything back in place after a few hours. From an esthetic point of view, I like both!

Btw Dutch, kudos on your pic! Very good looking package!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:23 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:13 am
I always joke that other uncut guys are Jaguar XJS's- where the hood was still visible with the roof down- but I am a Triumph Stag; where the retracted hood sits flush with the rear deck.
Well NCB, maybe your handle here should be "The Convertible."
Long time Speedo® lover

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:33 am

SpeedoSimone wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm
Thank you.

speedoDane
Denmark

Post by speedoDane » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:27 am

I'm uncut too here and have to admit I'm glad to have my foreskin intact! However, like SpeedoSimone, I sometimes wonder how it would feel to be cut. Therefore, I sometimes pull my foreskin back. What I like particularly about this is the outline resulting from this - be it in briefs or speedos.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:29 am

On consideration there is one situation where I think being cut would be better. Only one mind and it isn't significant enough to outweigh what I see as the benefits of being uncut.
This is when I wear my steel cockhead bull ring, no matter how careful I am and how much I lube around my foreskin and head I eventually get a bit of foreskin nipped in behind the bullring and it always stings. This is just irritating enough to put me off wearing very often what is a cool piece of male jewellery.
DutchSpeedoLover wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:33 am
SpeedoSimone wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm
Thank you.
Yeah, I always stop to admire his attractive bulge when I read his comments.
Real men wear Speedo's