G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo Sizing

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoStocky1

Speedo Sizing

Post by SpeedoStocky1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:45 pm

I tried to order a pair of regular black speedo briefs from the speedo store. I'm normally around a size 30-32" but I knew they would be extra tight so I went for a 34" cause I don't want it to be professional swimmer tight. I got them and tried them on and they don't fit fully over my bum ( I've got a big bum)
Should I just keep going up in sizes until I get some that fit over that area or do they not really get that much bigger at the back? What size should I try go for, any recommendations?

delelan

Re: Speedo Sizing

Post by delelan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:19 pm

I wear a 34 pant and had to order a 38. Now I'm down to a 33 pant and the 38s are slightly big. Thinking a 36 speedo may fit now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

zaps
United States of America

Post by zaps » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:32 am

If you can, I'd just go to a store and try on a whole range of sizes to at least find your size easily, then you can try ordering that size in the suit you're interested in.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:51 am

I had this with a couple of speedo briefs. Depends on the design. I find Adidas, Arena and Budgy Smuggler give you a bit more coverage.
Post a pic and we can see what the coverage is like.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

SpeedoStocky1

Post by SpeedoStocky1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:40 pm

Thanks for the replies guys, that's the photos of them on me up there. They feel way too tight and I'm going to have to go up a size, but unsure if I should go to 36 or 38

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:17 pm

There is nothing wrong with the coverage, it looks perfect to me.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 pm

They look fine, but depends how comfortable they feel on.
Last edited by Scottiebum on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Post by speedobillyuk » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:46 am

Yup, they look fine to me. Speedos are suposed to be a close fit, otherwise they'll start to drag in the water, and look terrible when you climb out of the pool. Try lycra speedos, they have more stretch in them than endurance. But honestly, from your photos you look fine.
Speedos - the only way to swim...

SpeedoStocky1

Post by SpeedoStocky1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:00 pm

Thanks for all the input, but these just feel way too tight to wear casually, im gonna have to bump it up to a 36 or 38, which I still feel is gonna be skin tight to me anyways.