G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The Aruba Revelation

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowmn
United States of America

The Aruba Revelation

Post by shadowmn » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 am

Since my return from my Aruba vacation, my preference to wear speedos has only become stronger. I was so comfortable wearing my speedo anywhere there that I felt like I could have worn many of the more risque styles that I was too shy to wear anywhere else. I have tossed out my backup board shorts which I seldom wore and I am determined to wear my speedo anywhere I go. My last day in Aruba, I went for an early morning swim in the pool wearing my AB 1.5 Classic in Royal Blue. I didn't wear that at the beach because my wife thought it would have been too transparent. After swimming in the pool with it, it wasn't transparent at all. I wish I had worn that suit to the beach on the first day for all to see.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: The Aruba Revelation

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:54 am

Im not even brave enough to wear 1.5 in black at the pool and u wore the blue. Good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:19 am

Wow, awesome trip.
Long time Speedo® lover

samuraispeedo
Great Britain

Post by samuraispeedo » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Show us some pics man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:26 pm

I would love to go on holiday and only wear a speedo the hole time.
I bet it was fantastic.
FairPlay to you shadowman.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:38 am

shadowmn wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 am
Since my return from my Aruba vacation, my preference to wear speedos has only become stronger.
Great revelation! My question for you is, were you the only one wearing speedos on the beaches (and pools, but mostly the beaches) there or did you notice other guys wearing them?
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

rockman748

Post by rockman748 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 pm

It's funny because the one time that I wore a speedo at the beach in the town near me it was an Aussiebum 1.5 in Azure. I knew it was going to be slightly see through but I figured that would be safer than the 2.5's with wonderjock in them.
Just a straight guy who likes speedos and aussiebums

rmf

Post by rmf » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:23 am

diveguy wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:38 am
shadowmn wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 am
Since my return from my Aruba vacation, my preference to wear speedos has only become stronger.
Great revelation! My question for you is, were you the only one wearing speedos on the beaches (and pools, but mostly the beaches) there or did you notice other guys wearing them?
Not sure Shawowmn's experience but when I was there, my memory says that there were very few. I can only remember one really because we parked our towels next to an older couple and the gentleman was wearing a yellow Speedo Solar and the beach was packed with people. It seemed like the majority of Aruba tourism is Americans..... It was probably the biggest surprise for us and we had no idea that it's a huge destination for people in the States.

I wore a sunga style suit for that trip that my wife has gotten for me and I notice a few guys/tourists wearing sungas which I guess made sense due to Aruba's geographical location but other than that, it was board shorts.
straight, married w/ kids.

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:19 pm

I was there two years ago and wore a speedo every day. Walked down the beach every morning only my speedo. Didn't see a lot of speedos at the other hotels, but there were a handful where I was. I was definitely not the only one. I would say that most days, there were 5 or 6 of us. There were also a handful of guys that walked along the waters edge up the beach, with their wives, wearing speedos. I felt very comfortable there. I even walked way up the beach and along the road in my speedo to snorkel a wreck. Was on the roadway for probably a quarter of a mile. Did not get one odd look from anybody there. Will definitely be going back!!

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:11 am

When I was on the beach, I saw one guy wearing a speedo with wide sides, much like the Brazilian styles. I didn't see many others near where I was laying out, but every now and then I would see someone walking the shoreline wearing a speedo. I wouldn't say it was overly populated with speedos, but I definitely wasn't the only one. Even I were the only one, Aruba is so laid back that nobody bats an eye at what you're wearing. The sheer number of women wearing thongs should instantly put you at ease that people just want to relax and wear whatever they want. I had no problem walking around the resort in my speedo, but I refrain from wearing it through the hotel. In my opinion, that's a little tacky.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:13 am

Sounds like an awesome trip!

Any place that is warm right now sounds good...