G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Approached in the shower?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Approached in the shower?

Post by SpeedoSimone » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:31 am

I've been swimming for a while now and seen my fair share of penises in the showers. People here usually shower naked and showers have no partitions, so you can see everyone and everything. Also, I find it interesting to know what people are packing under their speedos, so I like to take discrete a peek or two while Im showering. Everyone wants to know how they compare next to the other guy, right? Last week however, I saw this guy which had a little bigger than average penis, low hang and a VERY LONG foreskin. I'm not kidding, the foreskin alone went on about an inch after the penis head ended! I was so intrigued that I wanted to ask the guy If he could... retract it, stretch it... I don't know... do something so I could see the foreskin in action.

Which makes me ask the question: How would you react if, while showering naked in open showers, someone approaches you and asks you questions about your penis? Or if someone just gave you a compliment like "Nice foreskin, man"? I know I would appreciate it!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: Approached in the shower?

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:22 am

Haha I wouldn't mind a convo. To be honest I enjoy that man to man bonding which doesn't always have to involve anything sexual.

I've been approached a few times in the shower by strangers telling me I had a nice body lol or how often I swim.

Even had a older guy offered to take me overseas lol

So yeh just like u I like to take a peek hahaha. It's nice when showers don't have walls or doors :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:34 am

I'd probably just return the compliment or answer the question and leave it at that. And then when out of the change rooms I'd piss myself laughing and tell my mates about it. :lol:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:16 pm

I don't think it's customary to comment on other people's private parts in public. Not in Australia anyway. :shock: :lol:

Having said that, Simone, you're a super-beautiful guy with a really beautiful physique and great taste in speedos. I would have no problems talking foreskins with you. Or any subject really. :P

If a regular guy seems friendly and interested in chatting, you could talk to him about non-sexual topics like Mazda suggests - the weather or swimming. No need to bring up his crotch; it might be taken as a sexual come-on.

Discreet peeks are fine. But you don't want to embarrass anyone or make them feel self-conscious about body parts.

I usually leave jokes and compliments of a penile nature for the bedroom. :mrgreen:

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:34 pm

Contrary to people here I wouldn't like it if people start doing that to me. I would think the guy is a creep and I need to get out of the shower and run asap.
I just think it's rude and aggressive when people do that.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:15 pm

rozelle wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:34 pm
Contrary to people here I wouldn't like it if people start doing that to me. I would think the guy is a creep and I need to get out of the shower and run asap.
I just think it's rude and aggressive when people do that.
I agree. If a stranger made comments, I'd feel creeped out and just leave.

But it made me think of something in a different context. In college, the freshman dorms had communal showers like a high school gym (that have since been changed to individual ones in a major renovation). I happened to be showering with a friend in the dorm, and he looked down and in a quiet, bashful way said, "You've got a really nice head on your penis." I was surprised and moved by him saying that. I just smiled and said thanks. I felt like hugging him and holding him, but I didn't dare.
Long time Speedo® lover

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Post by SpeedoSimone » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:25 am

Some people have made comments about my body while I'm showering naked after a workout. Let me emphasize the NAKED part. Whenever someone says "You've got a nice body" (which I've seen it happen often) while you are standing naked in front of them, I'm assuming they include the nether regions. So if you can make such comments in the showers, why cant just go directly for "Nice penis man, bet your girlfriend is happy" or something like that?

How about if you just comment on their pubic hair style? "Hey man, pretty close shave you've got there? How do yo do it? " or something like "Nice trim job there, man! Is that 7mm?"

MeSooQuiet
United States of America

Post by MeSooQuiet » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:19 am

I think these comments in just a normal locker room situation could be taken in many different ways. If someone made a comment to me, I would feel a bit odd or weird. Let’s face it everybody looks. I think maybe the only appropriate environments for these comments would be in a nudist environment or a gay bathhouse or a Korean spa (bathhouse) where nudity is expected. I have visited many nudist beaches and Korean spas (King Spa, Spa Castle)and have asked guys about tattoos on their penises and genital piercings. They have all had no problem with my questions or even letting me get a closer look. I have a Prince Albert now and get questions about it all the time.

Yeah I know piercings and tattoos may be different from foreskin, penis shape and size, or pubic hair. I guess it just depends on the environment. A locker room not so, maybe a nudist environment.

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:11 am

I think it would be very weird too and Id never say anything to anybody I didn't know.

But mates, haha, they'll cop anything but always mucking around!

speedorob86

Post by speedorob86 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:38 am

the gym I go to is just one big open room for showering.

ive been watched in a speedo before and talked to about my swimming/workouts.

some have led to fooling around, some were just simple compliments.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:31 pm

SpeedoSimone wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:25 am
Some people have made comments about my body while I'm showering naked after a workout. Let me emphasize the NAKED part. Whenever someone says "You've got a nice body" (which I've seen it happen often) while you are standing naked in front of them, I'm assuming they include the nether regions. So if you can make such comments in the showers, why cant just go directly for "Nice penis man, bet your girlfriend is happy" or something like that?

How about if you just comment on their pubic hair style? "Hey man, pretty close shave you've got there? How do yo do it? " or something like "Nice trim job there, man! Is that 7mm?"
I think it's really important to respect the views of guys such as rozelle and thom. Good manners still apply in the locker room and perhaps are even MORE important when people are naked. Nobody wants to feel weird when they're just taking an innocent shower. :oops: :lol:

It's different if you're mucking round with mates and everybody already knows each other. That's male horseplay, as Sam points out, and anything goes. 8)

If someone tells you "you're got a nice body", Simone, they are just stating the obvious and not necessarily talking about your nether regions, although they probably should have waited until you've grabbed your towel/underwear. If it's a gym, most likely they wanted to talk about workouts/gym stuff. I.e. how did you GET to have such a nice body? Sometimes a compliment is just a compliment. Don't read too much into things. :P

The comments you're suggesting are all heavily sexualised and could/would be taken as overt flirting by recipient. Overt flirting is great - except when the guy/girl you're flirting with doesn't want to flirt. Then it's super-awkward!! :lol:

Budgydude
Australia

Post by Budgydude » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:46 pm

Tbh I wouldn’t like it. I’d find it a bit creepy and Id get myself out of there real quick.

rmf

Post by rmf » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:38 am

I had a guy try to strike up a conversation not quite on this topic but something similar and I found it really awkward. I pretty much gave very quick short answers and tried to end the conversation. The guy ended up giving me a business card and I thought maybe he was just trying to drum up some business in a weird way but then I googled his name and I found that he had a prior record and for giving 'massages' in people's homes. Innocent or not, I still think it was a little weird.
straight, married w/ kids.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:57 am

Budgydude wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:46 pm
Tbh I wouldn’t like it. I’d find it a bit creepy and Id get myself out of there real quick.
Yup, agreed!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Mitch wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:29 am
I just don’t understand what the hang up on penis s is al about it’s a body part
I totally agree with you it's just a body part but also there are more appropriate times to talk about it.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:11 am

Mitch wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:29 am
I just don’t understand what the hang up on penis s is al about it’s a body part
I don't think this discussion is about penis per se. I think it's about "wanted attention" verses "unwanted attention".

There's a distinction between flirting (fun, playful, mutually desired dance between two or more people) and predatory behaviour (invading someone's space for personal gratification regardless of that person's wishes).

I think Simone, who is a beautiful guy inside and out, is trying to understand the rules that govern flirting. What's a respectful approach? What's an aggressive approach? Otherwise he wouldn't be asking the question ...

People (generally speaking) don't have a problem with penis - which, as Mitch points out - is indeed is a body part!! :lol: People have a problem with unwanted attention or with being approached in an aggressive manner. Nobody really wants to be put in a position where they're forced to say: "Whoa. Back off, fella!" Most guys will blank an aggressive approach (real or perceived) and run.

The consensus seems to be that crotch references move things into aggressive territory. Best avoided I'd say. :P

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Post by speedobillyuk » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:05 am

Years ago I was in the showers at the pool - it was a very quiet evening and there was nobody else in the changing rooms. I was in my red speedos and another guy - younger than me and bigger build - was wearing black square cuts. We caught each others gaze, and were both getting a bit aroused. We ended up just soaping each other up, and afterwards towelling each other dry - not many words were exchanged and the whole thing never got anywhere near beng sexual, although we were both clearly turned on by the situation. It was a really nice experience. Seen the same guy around occassionally since then - guessing he's bisexual. Always smiles and says hello, but little else. Never quite figured out what it was all about, but it was good whilst it lasted (about 30 minutes or so).
Speedos - the only way to swim...

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:09 am

speedobillyuk wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:05 am
Years ago I was in the showers at the pool - it was a very quiet evening and there was nobody else in the changing rooms. I was in my red speedos and another guy - younger than me and bigger build - was wearing black square cuts. We caught each others gaze, and were both getting a bit aroused. We ended up just soaping each other up, and afterwards towelling each other dry - not many words were exchanged and the whole thing never got anywhere near beng sexual, although we were both clearly turned on by the situation. It was a really nice experience. Seen the same guy around occassionally since then - guessing he's bisexual. Always smiles and says hello, but little else. Never quite figured out what it was all about, but it was good whilst it lasted (about 30 minutes or so).
That sounds like a really beautiful experience, Billy. :P

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:53 am

At the gym, when my workout was completed, I'd strip and head for the communal shower. I noticed that no matter how long it took me, and no matter when I got there, the same guy was always in the shower ahead of me. He tried to be nonchalant, but he always would sneak a peek. While he never said anything, one time he did jerk off while looking at me. Later he started jerking off while I was getting dressed. It never made me feel uncomfortable and I actually took it as a compliment. There is no doubt that it could have gone much further if I wanted it too, but this was at a gym, and anyone could walk in at anytime.

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:12 pm

I've never had anything really weird happen apart from the usual and very obvious eye balling, there are a lot of people that really don't try to be inconspicuous about it. The only really unusual thing I've every had was getting changed when the pool was closing and one of the female lifeguards came in to hose out the change rooms and started a conversation with me. Nothing exciting came of it, perhaps it was just about the sausage.