G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Approached in the shower?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Response to above post from blueflinch

Post by speedobillyuk » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:46 am

It was - sounds a bit strange, but at the time it was like a fantasy come real. We were both quite relaxed about what we were doing, and there was no suggestion of things going further. Just enjoyed the moment. Good thing nobody else was around - the gods were smiling on us...
Speedos - the only way to swim...

sandford50
Great Britain

Re: Approached in the shower?

Post by sandford50 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:35 am

Although it reads like a fantasy, this actually happened to me last month. I’d visited a local ‘ahem’ gents only sauna establishment and had struck lucky with a guy and we’d both ended up getting hot and sweaty in one of their rooms. Okay, I’d fucked his lights out! We both had to take a breather and headed to the showers for a cool down. He went back to the room before me (the intention to pick up where we’d left off) but I’d lingered to watch a couple of young guys, making out heavily in the shower cubical. They saw me looking, still aroused and before I knew it, I was back down another quiet room, fucking and getting sucked by one of them: a cute, young, smooth Columbian guy who was hot and horny and demanding ‘I want your milk!’ Boy, did he ever get ‘my milk’! Don’t know what happened to the first guy, and felt a twinge of guilt ditching him, but the heat of the moment took over. Don’t think I would ever be able to repeat the encounter and I drove home with a ‘ fuck just happened’ running through my brain.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:57 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:12 pm
I've never had anything really weird happen apart from the usual and very obvious eye balling, there are a lot of people that really don't try to be inconspicuous about it. The only really unusual thing I've every had was getting changed when the pool was closing and one of the female lifeguards came in to hose out the change rooms and started a conversation with me. Nothing exciting came of it, perhaps it was just about the sausage.
She's supposed to sing out "Anybody naked?" before she walks in. :lol:

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:15 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:57 pm
I've never had anything really weird happen apart from the usual and very obvious eye balling, there are a lot of people that really don't try to be inconspicuous about it. The only really unusual thing I've every had was getting changed when the pool was closing and one of the female lifeguards came in to hose out the change rooms and started a conversation with me. Nothing exciting came of it, perhaps it was just about the sausage.
As a question, not a warning. :lol:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:15 pm
blueflinch wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:57 pm
As a question, not a warning. :lol:
My hose is bigger than your hose? :lol:

Bostonswimmer
United States of America

Post by Bostonswimmer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:27 am

I have been. Sometimes flattered and turned on and other times discusted. It's all about the gaydar and social cues. But not recommended

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:46 pm

jace wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:57 pm
scott1636 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:53 am
At the gym, when my workout was completed, I'd strip and head for the communal shower. I noticed that no matter how long it took me, and no matter when I got there, the same guy was always in the shower ahead of me. He tried to be nonchalant, but he always would sneak a peek. While he never said anything, one time he did jerk off while looking at me. Later he started jerking off while I was getting dressed. It never made me feel uncomfortable and I actually took it as a compliment. There is no doubt that it could have gone much further if I wanted it too, but this was at a gym, and anyone could walk in at anytime.
Having seen pics of your dick I would guess you get many looks in the shower.Would probably start a conversation with you in the shower and you'd be spanking your monkey for me.
Actually I decided to give him a little show one day when it was just the two of us, and did spank it for him. For you however, anytime all the time.

SpeedoJT
United States of America

Post by SpeedoJT » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Although I have never had anyone make a comment, I certainly wouldn’t have an issue with it. Depending on the guy saying it, I would take the time to make a very obvious once over on him and return the comment.