G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Do you dance?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

rozelle
Indonesia

Re: Do you dance?

Post by rozelle » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:01 pm

jace wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:20 am
I've taken ballet since 9 and took tango also.As a freshman in college took Irish step dancing.I enjoy doing all of them and ballet keeps me in shape and flexible.
woohoo another ballet dancer! oh Irish step dancing? that's so cool! I always thought it's a cute and funny dance lol

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm

I didn't know that! good to know. when I see the Scots dance all I can think of is what lies underneath lol I'm such a perv sorry. it's so intriguing tho1 both the dance and the something else. I have always been fascinated by kilts. it looks awesome
[/quote]

Rozelle if you are interested in kilts check out my post from a while back, at the bottom of this page -
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139093&start=10
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Rozelle if you are interested in kilts check out my post from a while back, at the bottom of this page -
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139093&start=10
oh I've seen that more than a couple times Scottie ;) that's a good pic

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:24 am

Never seen the fun in being a true Scotsman. Kilts are far too itchy scratchy!

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:52 am

jace wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:29 am
Easy to scratch your balls.
Actually getting your hands under all the yards of cloth isn’t that easy. I like my kilt but it’s briefs or speedos under it every time!
Last edited by Latestarter on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:12 am

rozelle wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:01 pm
jace wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:20 am
I've taken ballet since 9 and took tango also.As a freshman in college took Irish step dancing.I enjoy doing all of them and ballet keeps me in shape and flexible.
woohoo another ballet dancer! oh Irish step dancing? that's so cool! I always thought it's a cute and funny dance lol
I don’t dance at all but I’ve always been interested in tights and dance belts (dovetailing with my interest in speedos/lycra), though I’ve never pulled the trigger. Do either of you wear dance belts? Are they actually comfortable?

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:12 am

I don’t dance at all but I’ve always been interested in tights and dance belts (dovetailing with my interest in speedos/lycra), though I’ve never pulled the trigger. Do either of you wear dance belts? Are they actually comfortable?
yes I wear dance belt. I would say they are pretty comfortable. I wear the thong one because I think it allows more movement. it's one of those thing that you set and forget. I don't sit around thinking about the fact that I'm wearing a thong when I practice.

I think guys are not comfortable with the IDEA of wearing something like that. but once you put it on it's actually not that big of a deal. plus when you're practicing or you're in a ballet class everyone is in tights, both men and women, so you quickly forget about it. and I mean people who are in ballet class should be comfortable with tights and bulges and other things showing so I don't think people will complain or say something therefore the thoughts of it get pushed down even more.

maybe you can buy one and wear it to the gym just to get the taste of it. a little experimenting you know ;) check out the one from Sansha it's not as expensive as the ones from Capezio or Wear Moi. I believe Sansha's selling it for like $13 or $15 on their website.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:18 am

jace wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:52 pm
I would not go to class without a dance belt.My instructors would be on me for going commando.The only time I ever did that was when my instructor removed it in a private practice.The only time I've used capezio is when my Mom would buy them when I was 9-11.I now use thong back because it shows off my nice ass.
Let's see that nice ass! ;P

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:35 am

Latestarter wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:29 pm
Sq