G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Need help.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

lamoni1719
United States of America

Need help.

Post by lamoni1719 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:48 pm

I'm having hard time getting into shape and i need some pointers and coaching; what swimming exercisings can I do at home, how do I get my oicture updated, and how do i extend my penis size.

Spectre
Germany

Re: Need help.

Post by Spectre » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:14 am

What is your current status? (weight, height, foto,...)

What ist your goal?

And what are you doing currently to reach your goal?

Nobody can give you an advice without knowing that.
And you can't change your penis size. Yes, there are people who tell you that it is possible with pills, exercises or surgery. And maybe it is possible, but only for 1 cm with a lot of risk. If you are unsatisfied with your penis size 2-3cm or 1 inch more will not make you happy. You would be just as unsatisfied as before, but spend a lot of money and took a high risk that you injure your penis and its function. I think every guy who thinks he is too small should work on his mindset. Or you will not get any satisfaction (like the stones ;-) ).

PS: If your penis is actually too small to do its job or you got erectile dysfunction, please talk to a doctor and don't get any advice from a internet-forum.

lamoni1719
United States of America

Post by lamoni1719 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:37 am

I tried to download my picture, but I'm having trouble and need help, what coukd I do? What I'm looking for is a lean muscular stature, I need the flab and extra weight gone on the trunk, arms, legs, and stature bulked. I'm 27 years old and I'm 6 ft tall and I weigh 205. Pretty much I'm looking to build a swimmers body.

Spectre
Germany

Post by Spectre » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:15 pm

So your want to lose weight?

Losing weight is pretty simple maths:
On every day, your calorie consumption has to be higher than your calorie intake. Then you are losing weight.

As a rule of thumb: 7000 kcal equals 1 kg ( or 2.2 pounds) of weight.
For example: by daily eating 250 kcal less than you need, you would lose about 1kg of weight in an month.

So you have to increase yoru calorie consumption, i.e. by doing sports.
And you have to decrease you calorie intake by taking care of what you eat, and how much you eat.

Sport is important, that you losing fat and not (so much) muscles.
Eating balanced is important, that your body gets everything that it needs.

It's that simple. But so hard to do.

PugLover41
United States of America

Post by PugLover41 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:03 pm

You don't need to swim to get a swimmer's body. I hate the water and only go near it. Rowing machines are an incredible workout, highly recommended. As for the weiner, losing weight and getting in shape will reduce the pubic fat pad thereby making your Johnson a bit longer. Trust me, it works!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:31 pm

I am on the wrong side of 18stone or 252lbs.
If you are as big as me then the only advice I can give is don't loose weight to fast. This increase the chance of loose skin. Drink plenty of fluids.
I have been told to eat less carbs, increase protein intake and decrease my sugar intake.
Between April and sept I lost just over a stone in weight.
I have fallen off the wagon. This is mainly due to the colder weather is now here and it gets dark at 4:30pm. All I want to do is get home and and relax.
If you swim the best type of swimming stroke for burning calories is free style.
I am no expert. This info is what I have read and been told by my Doctor.
You will find that there are more people on here qualified to tell you than me.
Best of luck with your aim and post some pics so we can see your transformation.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:01 pm

By all means learn all you can about nutrition, and then put it to use! Lots of things people eat every day are horrible. Think about every bite you take and everything you drink.
Join a workout group at the gym. Join a swimming group at the pool.
Work hard. good luck!

lamoni1719
United States of America

Post by lamoni1719 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Love the advice. Now when I tried posting my picture the site said it had to be a yay amount od data, even if I were to just snap a picture. Any help to get this done?

rmf

Post by rmf » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:32 am

Lots of tools out there to shrink you image down but If you have MS Office, you can use Microsoft Picture Manager to edit the image to the exact pixel size the site can handle.
straight, married w/ kids.

Spectre
Germany

Post by Spectre » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:55 pm

When it comes to your diet, keep in mind (I know everyone knows this):

Avoid fast food.
Avoid convenience food.
Avoid softdrinks. But don't replace a softdrink with juice. Because juice contains also a lot of sugar.
Avoid alcohol. I know, it is very hard, but alcohol has a lot of energy.
Try to eat slow and stop to eat when you are full. Throwing away food is better for your health than to eat everything thats left.
Learn how it feels to be full. Knowing the difference from being full and stuffed (i don't know the right term in english).
But it is a huge difference from being not hungry to being stuffed that you can' move anymore.

And the hardest part is to stick to those rules.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:40 am

Just eat real food.

Sounds like a throw away line, but there is lot of thinking behind those 4 words. If you do this then everything else will fall into place. You won't be hungry, you wont be tired, you don't need to calculate energy balance and you wont get injured or sick in the short or long term because of your diet.

Spectre
Germany

Post by Spectre » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:56 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:40 am
Just eat real food.
But what is real food?
A big problem is, that many people don't know what real food is.
Or they just don't have the time to cook, because they have to work all day.
And at work they only sit in front of a monitor.

I think the "rules" so loose weight and eat heathier are very simple.
But to follow those rules in your everyday life ist very hard.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:04 pm

Spectre wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:56 am
Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:40 am
Just eat real food.
But what is real food?
A big problem is, that many people don't know what real food is.
Or they just don't have the time to cook, because they have to work all day.
And at work they only sit in front of a monitor.

I think the "rules" so loose weight and eat heathier are very simple.
But to follow those rules in your everyday life ist very hard.
It was hard initially for me to eat properly because I become sugar addicted, breaking the addiction is hard but once done then it isn't hard. Check your food packets and see how much is in there, there is so much sugar in almost every food that is manufactured.

Real food is food is natural food that is basically as it grew, Thinking steak, chops, eggs, vegies, fruit, nuts, water, milk and that type of thing, but you don't have to be fantatical about it. I'm not sure what the supernarket is like in other parts of the world, but shop around the outside from the fresh sections and not the middle where everything is processed and in packets. If it comes out of a packet then its probably not good.

Working all day, not having time to cook and sitting in front of the monitor all day is why people are fat and unhealthy, if thats not changed then that's how they will stay. The big problem is that there isn't really enough care there to do something about it. Sounds harsh but you cant just make a wish and be healthy whie feeding your body junk.

It doesnt have to take a lot of time to cook.
Dinner:
1. boil kettle
2. cut up a small sweet potato and unwrap a half corn, into a steamer pot
3. 2 eggs into a pot with kettle water, steamer pot over top, flame on hot, timer on 10mins
4. Cut up a squash, some pumpkin and some broccoli and throw them into the steamer also.
5 Buzzer goes nuts, pull the eggs out, peel them and onto a plate
6. Vegies onto the plate
15mins and you're eating hot and healthy, 3mins wash up.

Dinner:
1. Preheat oven and boil kettle while reading speedoforum
2. Fresh fish in maranade (sealed bag = no washup) into oven
3. cut up a small sweet potato and unwrap a half corn, into a steamer pot over boiled water
4. Cut up a squash, some pumpkin and some broccoli and throw them into the steamer also.
5. Vegies and fish onto the plate
15mins and you're eating hot and healthy again.

Fast Breakfast: I kid you not here, shower, dry, naked run to the kitchen, Oats and milk into bowl, microwave for 1:40, get dressed, eat breakfast, teeth, door. 20mins from alarm clock to bottom of the driveway.

Really good point about the OJ before. You might eat 1 or 2 oranges in a go, but you would drink 3x that at once.

Always choose to be bothered and make time.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:56 am

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:04 pm

Real food is food is natural food that is basically as it grew, Thinking steak, chops, eggs, vegies, fruit, nuts, water, milk and that type of thing, but you don't have to be fantatical about it. I'm not sure what the supernarket is like in other parts of the world, but shop around the outside from the fresh sections and not the middle where everything is processed and in packets. If it comes out of a packet then its probably not good.

Working all day, not having time to cook and sitting in front of the monitor all day is why people are fat and unhealthy, if thats not changed then that's how they will stay. The big problem is that there isn't really enough care there to do something about it. Sounds harsh but you cant just make a wish and be healthy whie feeding your body junk.

It doesnt have to take a lot of time to cook.
Dinner:....
Excellent advice. Great choice of vegetables. Broccoli is an excellent veggie value. Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and Brussel sprouts are all a type of vegetable that help men maintain good testosterone levels.

I bought a book twenty years ago called "Eat Right 4 Your Type" by Peter D'Adamo. It refines food recommendations by your blood type. It's been helpful. Some people have specific food allergies, so you have to factor that in.
Long time Speedo® lover

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:55 am

Only problem with a high intake of veg is the gale force winds that result. Lol.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.