G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Swimming laps at the gym

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

chrsound9
United States of America

Swimming laps at the gym

Post by chrsound9 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:16 pm

Happy Holidays fellas!

So I’ve decided to hit the gym and swim 5x’s a week in order to get back into shape... earlier this week I accidentally packed my speedo instead of my jammer, faced with running to Dick’s to spend $40 on a jammer and decided that I’m going to be a man and suck it up and swim in my speedo. It felt soooo good and helped me be a little bit more comfortable in my skin even with some extra pounds on me.

I just though I’d share! Hope all is well with everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Re: Swimming laps at the gym

Post by aznspeedoboy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Awesome, glad you were able to swim in your speedo! Thanks for sharing--definitely inspiring me to go more to the gym.
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Post by speedobillyuk » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:32 am

There you go - nothing to be ill at ease with. Just wear those speedos. "Accidentally packed my Speedo" eh - perhaps you subconsciously did it on purpose?
Speedos - the only way to swim...

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:30 am

Great. I won't wear anything but a speedo when I swim laps...

MeSooQuiet
United States of America

Post by MeSooQuiet » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:49 am

Yeah me either. I won’t wear anything but a speedo to swim laps in. The freedom in the water from your legs not being confined is the best.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:40 am

Speedo Endurance, Dolphin Choroban or Turbo for me, briefs only, never a jammer. At any pool I go to. Why? Because briefs are all I've ever worn since I was a kid. I know they are totally, one hundred percent perfectly normal, expected and accepted at any fitness/rec/swimming venue. Where anyone gets that this isn't true totally baffles me.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:50 pm

chrsound9 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:16 pm
Happy Holidays fellas!

So I’ve decided to hit the gym and swim 5x’s a week in order to get back into shape... earlier this week I accidentally packed my speedo instead of my jammer, faced with running to Dick’s to spend $40 on a jammer and decided that I’m going to be a man and suck it up and swim in my speedo. It felt soooo good and helped me be a little bit more comfortable in my skin even with some extra pounds on me.

I just though I’d share! Hope all is well with everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats!!! Once you break that barrier it's such a relief. Speedos are so much better, aren't they?

Bostonswimmer
United States of America

Post by Bostonswimmer » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:20 am

I know a good way to get used to swimming in a speedo around other people I have found is that you go to a college pool. All the guys are in Speedo’s and no one looks at you strange.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:37 am

Bostonswimmer wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:20 am
I know a good way to get used to swimming in a speedo around other people I have found is that you go to a college pool. All the guys are in Speedo’s and no one looks at you strange.
Nor would they look at you strange at any pool that actual swimmers use. I don't get it. Somebody please name one swimming facility that people have ever looked at you strange for wearing a speedo swimsuit. Let's figure out why, what happened, for what reason could this EVEN EVER occur? Let's do this, once and for all.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:04 am

Bostonswimmer wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:20 am
That's a cool idea. The pool is always open to alumni where I went to college. Last time I swam there, it was mostly undergraduates, and everyone was in speedos. I've always wanted to swim in Blodgett Pool at Harvard, but I doubt if they have open swims for people outside the university.
Long time Speedo® lover

Bostonswimmer
United States of America

Post by Bostonswimmer » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:19 pm

The Zigler MIT pool is open to the public. It’s $15 a day for 35 for three visits.

Bostonswimmer
United States of America

Post by Bostonswimmer » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:19 pm

If you want to catch up reach out to me at TomSheehan777@gmail.com

Bostonswimmer
United States of America

Post by Bostonswimmer » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:20 pm

I agree however the question was asked a guy wish he had the balls to swim in a speedo and I suggested he go to college pool where he would not be looked at strangely

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Bostonswimmer wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:20 pm
I agree however the question was asked a guy wish he had the balls to swim in a speedo and I suggested he go to college pool where he would not be looked at strangely
You have to have balls to wear a speedo. It would be embarrassing to be seen wearing a speedo without balls.