G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Manscaping and the locker room.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BJE
United States of America

Manscaping and the locker room.

Post by BJE » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:10 pm

This is a question for all of you who do serious pubic trimming, shaving or waxing. I’m sure you like how it looks and presumably your sex partner likes it too but what about men in the locker room? Do you mind being seen naked by men in the locker room? Do men comment or give you strange looks?

I’m pretty comfortable with it. I’ve seen other shaved men in the locker room. Nobody seems to pay much attention.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Manscaping and the locker room.

Post by Speedoaddict » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:50 am

I don't mind getting changed in front of other men but I don't really like to shower in front of them. I have never really done manscaping.
Never really thought about it tbh. I don't have a partner to impress or anything like that.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:51 am

Speedoaddict wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:50 am
I don't mind getting changed in front of other men but I don't really like to shower in front of them. I have never really done manscaping.
Never really thought about it tbh. I don't have a partner to impress or anything like that.
Do it for yourself bud

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:27 pm

i get the looks when its smooth. lol but that doesnt happen very often

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:36 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:27 pm
The looks don’t happen very often or being smooth doesn’t happen very often?

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Um, I don't think guys are naked long enough in the change room really for anyone to notice their manscaping efforts?

Having said that, a LOT of guys trim nowadays, so a big untamed 70s-style bush would probably draw my attention more than a manicured or absent lawn. :lol:

I'd notice a manscaped guy only if the rest of him was really cute too ...

I saw a guy once wearing his towel real low - you could see his thick dark pubes but not his dick and he took ages changing (standing about a metre away from me). It was really hot. :mrgreen:

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:42 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:46 pm
Um, I don't think guys are naked long enough in the change room really for anyone to notice their manscaping efforts?
You haven’t been to my gym where guys walk to and from the showers naked, weigh themselves naked and stand around talking naked.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:46 pm

BJE wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:42 pm
blueflinch wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:46 pm
You haven’t been to my gym where guys walk to and from the showers naked, weigh themselves naked and stand around talking naked.
Ah. Fair dinks? I was thinking more pool than gym ... I guess guys feel more relaxed in the gym ...

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:25 pm

BJE wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:36 pm
Mazda3mps wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:27 pm
The looks don’t happen very often or being smooth doesn’t happen very often?
smooth doesnt happen very often lol

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:52 am

BJE wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Now I need to know where is this gym! Lol

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:10 pm

There is a hot tub, sauna and steam room in the men’s looked room at my gym. However everyone wears swimwear in them not naked.

Oddly enough the hot tub is right next to the showers therefore when you are in the hot tub there is an endless stream of naked men passing by on their way to and from the showers.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Mitch wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:37 pm
Oh god bje. For us bi gay guys that has to be like heaven
If you were there I'd be one you would see. I don't cover up going to and from the showers but just to clarify, I am neither bi nor gay.
Last edited by BJE on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Mitch wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:06 pm
Nice I know your straight. We’ve chatted before. You would see me just as well
I just wanted to clarify to others that when you said "us bi gay guys" you weren't referring to me.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:05 am

Most seem short trimmed at the pool, or old guys (excessively naked for half an hour to ensure everyone sees) with thinned hair so it doesn't really show anyway.
You sort of have to if Speedos will be common attire, shorts wearers might not but they tend to not get changed at all or do the towel dance south don't know.

Lap swimming and cycling are the two sports where guys havent been afraid of body hair trimming long before the rest of society caught up.

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Post by SpeedoSimone » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:19 am

I dont mind being seen naked in the locker room, and I occasionally shave in the steam room. But there is a unsaid "shave in public places" etiquette that many people sadly don't follow.

IF I shave in a public place, I MAKE SURE THAT I CLEAN UP AFTER DOING SO. Sadly some people just leave their trimmed/shaved hair lying around in the steam room benches or floor.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:50 am

SpeedoSimone wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:19 am
I dont mind being seen naked in the locker room, and I occasionally shave in the steam room. But there is a unsaid "shave in public places" etiquette that many people sadly don't follow.

IF I shave in a public place, I MAKE SURE THAT I CLEAN UP AFTER DOING SO. Sadly some people just leave their trimmed/shaved hair lying around in the steam room benches or floor.
I'm very not familiar with this idea of trimming or shaving in public places, is it actually ok to trim in the steam room? Why steam room? And when we trim some hair usually fly around to odd places so they don't always fall in the same spot so how do you clean those? I mean if you trim in a steam room you can't clean it real good cause it's steamy and it's hard to see no?

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Post by SpeedoSimone » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 am

My local steam room has two sinks which are equipped with a mirror each. Some men will bring in their electric shaving machines and do a quick beard trim. Some others will bring in their soap and razor, wait until the steam opens up their pores and shave their faces. Some others will shave their pubes. Needles to say, not everyone cleans up after themselves.

I like shaving in the steam room since the open pores make for a cleaner shave. It really makes shaving easier and it really makes a difference.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:17 pm

SpeedoSimone wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 am
My local steam room has two sinks which are equipped with a mirror each. Some men will bring in their electric shaving machines and do a quick beard trim. Some others will bring in their soap and razor, wait until the steam opens up their pores and shave their faces. Some others will shave their pubes. Needles to say, not everyone cleans up after themselves.

I like shaving in the steam room since the open pores make for a cleaner shave. It really makes shaving easier and it really makes a difference.
We don't have anything like this in Australia. But if I ever go to Germany, I will be forewarned and thus prepared! :P

Love your avatar by the way, Simone. 8)

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:25 pm

I have never had problem being seen naked in front of others. When I grew up, every one showered after gym or practice from whatever sports we played. I don't understand the fear of being seen nude from the younger guys these days, we all have the same equipment, after all.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:06 pm

ChicagoDan wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:25 pm
we all have the same equipment, after all.
Well said. Although some of us might have larger versions of said equipment! :lol: