G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Manscaping and the locker room.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

jwkalpha

Re: Manscaping and the locker room.

Post by jwkalpha » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:41 am

blueflinch wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:57 pm
navyblackmaroon wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:05 pm
You are probably right. I would do more manscaping, but I am just too lazy, lol.
Just do the amount of 'scaping you feel comfortable with, that's what I say. I trim, but don't shave, as I am a bit thick and bushy down there by virtue of genetics. But I just do it with a scissors now and then - it's not a big ritual or anything. :lol:
Exactly. Do it however you like it. I'm 60. Not the pretty buff teenager I was in the 70's and far from a speedo bod, although I still wear speedos and bikini/thong underwear every day. But I've been shaving some or all of my crotch for nearly 40 years, and have kept it totally bare for most of the last 20. My wife used to hate it - now she hates it when I have stubble. I actually did laser hair removal this last year - mixed results. I have more gray than I care to admit, but my pubes were still pretty dark, so they're essentially gone. Now I just shave my balls once a week and I'm good.

Screw the guys in the locker room and showers. I grew up at a time that we had gang showers from junior high through college. Cocks are cocks - big, small, and everthing in between.

navyblackmaroon
United States of America

Post by navyblackmaroon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:35 pm

jwkalpha wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:41 am
blueflinch wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:57 pm
navyblackmaroon wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:05 pm
You are probably right. I would do more manscaping, but I am just too lazy, lol.
Just do the amount of 'scaping you feel comfortable with, that's what I say. I trim, but don't shave, as I am a bit thick and bushy down there by virtue of genetics. But I just do it with a scissors now and then - it's not a big ritual or anything. :lol:
Exactly. Do it however you like it. I'm 60. Not the pretty buff teenager I was in the 70's and far from a speedo bod, although I still wear speedos and bikini/thong underwear every day. But I've been shaving some or all of my crotch for nearly 40 years, and have kept it totally bare for most of the last 20. My wife used to hate it - now she hates it when I have stubble. I actually did laser hair removal this last year - mixed results. I have more gray than I care to admit, but my pubes were still pretty dark, so they're essentially gone. Now I just shave my balls once a week and I'm good.

Screw the guys in the locker room and showers. I grew up at a time that we had gang showers from junior high through college. Cocks are cocks - big, small, and everthing in between.
What was your experience with laser hair removal? What were the downsides of it?

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:16 am

HubbaFuckinHubba Mitch!!! GREAT picture.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:52 am

No Mitch, I have been thinking about get my back waxed. I have thought about asking a friend or a family member but I think I will just go to a shop and get it done. Lol.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Cheers Mitch, I can always count on you son. Lol.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm

You would need an orbital sander for my back. Lol.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:58 pm

I have always wanted to try a hot tub.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:18 pm

jace wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:58 pm
Shaving my face this morning nude at the sink and older man passed by.Looked at me and slapped my ass saying you boys are not allowed in the lockers by yourself.Turned sideways and asked if this was a boys cock?He apologized.
Be glad you look that young. No one is going to mistake me for a boy.

jwkalpha

Post by jwkalpha » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:14 pm

navyblackmaroon wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:35 pm

What was your experience with laser hair removal? What were the downsides of it?
For the parts with dark hair it worked great. My pubes are almost non-existent. My balls, unfortunately, have a lot more gray hairs than dark. The dark hair is gone - the gray remains. Wish I would have done this years ago. There's a place in Atlanta that has great rates compared to most - under $500 for 12 monthly treatments, and with a real laser, not IPL.