G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Vintage diver in small swim trunks

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:03 am

My fetish for swimwear, breath holding and diving underwater goes back to my earliest memories. It leads directly and ultimately to my love for speedos, although I didn't know as a child that small briefs, i.e. speedos, would someday become such a strong object of interest to me. Back then, all I knew was that seeing divers clad only in swim trunks (in those days men's suits were much smaller and form fitting) elicited a certain excitement inside me that felt kind of good. The Youtube video linked below is an example of footage that would definitely bring about a boner in me. I didn't know why or what was happening back then, but I sure do now. It naturally evolved into getting aroused by just seeing pictures of men wearing speedos. Being straight, however, I was never interested in the guys themselves, just what they were doing and the suits they were wearing. Seeing women in swimwear, now that was a different story. I couldn't keep my eyes off them. First with one piece suits, but especially bikinis. Most of my bed wetting experiences resulted from dreaming about swimsuit clad women. But I digress...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV3f6sD9-ho
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Re: Vintage diver in small swim trunks

Post by 1tanlinedude » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:52 am

Love the video ! Thanks for sharing - now that is a 'old school' suit! Love hanging out all day on the ocean in just a speedo with nothing else in the boat - so carefree!

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:46 am

That's the type of suit that even the most modest of men would have worn when I was a child. It's strange that today a lot of guys would consider it too small and form fitting.

Fbt
Canada

Post by Fbt » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:42 pm

The video won’t open

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:06 am

BJE wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:46 am
That's the type of suit that even the most modest of men would have worn when I was a child. It's strange that today a lot of guys would consider it too small and form fitting.
Yes. What's up with men being ashamed to expose their upper legs anymore?

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:07 am

Fbt wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:42 pm
The video won’t open
Hmmm, it worked for me just now. Where are you located? Maybe there is a regional block on opening it in your country.

Fbt
Canada

Post by Fbt » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:35 am

diveguy wrote:
Fbt wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:42 pm
The video won’t open
Hmmm, it worked for me just now. Where are you located? Maybe there is a regional block on opening it in your country.
I’m from Canada but it’s popping up on the forum now for some reason.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Check out Tru-Spec Udt Shorts on Amazon.

"The Underwater Demolition Teams (UDT) were an elite special-purpose force established by the United States Navy during World War II. Their primary function was to reconnoiter and destroy enemy defensive obstacles on beaches prior to amphibious landings and were also the frogmen who retrieved astronauts after splashdown in the Mercury through Apollo manned space flight programs. The UDTs pioneered combat swimming, closed-circuit diving, underwater demolitions, and midget submarine (dry and wet submersible) operations. They were the precursor to the present-day United States Navy SEALs. This tradition lives on in the shorts they made famous.;

UDT SHORTS
Features
1.Adjustable front poll strap with anodized brass O-ring
2.Single back patch pocket
3.Button fly"