G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

What’s happening to the form

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Fbt
Canada

What’s happening to the form

Post by Fbt » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:51 pm

Why do you say that?

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: What’s happening to the form

Post by Speedoaddict » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:26 pm

I know what you saying Mitch. I look everyday to see if there is anything new. I get notifications but when you check it is always the same people posting.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:31 pm

I agree, it has been quiet. Will try do do my part and engage in discussions more. I find it so difficult this time of year to be "speedo minded"! I really miss the warm weather! I did just receive a new suit yesterday though. I got a C-in2 suit. It's a little bigger than I normally wear and the front has an odd cut to it. I'll try to take a pic tomorrow and post it!

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:17 pm

It is usually slow during the winter months..it does get back in full action when the warm weather returns.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Over the last week or so I’ve added comments to several older threads to try to liven it up but it didn’t have the desired effect.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:00 am

It is disappointing to post pics/selfies, get 100 views and only 2 or 3 comments from the usual supporters who try very hard to keep things going.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:22 am

As somebody mentioned recently, you can only discuss the same thing over and over so many times. I like to reply now and then but feel I'm just repeating myself. Our new members don't seem to have anything to say, that's kind of a shame. It's a pain in the ass to post a photo so I don't do that. Only occasionally do I feel the need to comment on a photo but I'm sure we all enjoy most of them. It is nice not having every discussion turn into page after page of just two members going back and forth about what they would do with each other's buttholes if they ever got in the same room, does anybody really miss that?
Maybe every member is here for different reasons. The reason I'm here doesn't really include the need to interact a whole lot, perhaps a lot of members are the same.
But for those who are trying, thanks, I find some of it rather entertaining. The pictures are great, Scottie. As you know, I appreciate examples of a fine male body and think the best ones are what you see around a pool in speedos and goggles or headgear. Not posers, real athletes wearing the official uniform of their sport.
Thanks, friends.

PugLover41
United States of America

Post by PugLover41 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:40 am

The world is a changing place and I find it usually isn't for the better. I joined hoping to make a few friends and engage in some discussion, speedo-related and otherwise. These days it seems like the Instagram mentality of clicking "like" is all that is possible. It's a shame.

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:36 am

Hi - I know I am only new but yes it does seem quiet. I am trying to add to things and have posted some pictures but also don't want to be vain by putting lots of my pics up. As you say, also get views but few comments

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Dfwspeedo wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:36 am
don't want to be vain by putting lots of my pics up
Dfwspeedo---I would be happy to see all the pics of yourself that you have. your avatar is amazing!

timinauckland
New Zealand

Post by timinauckland » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Mitch wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:21 pm
Wow not sure but looks like the foumr has died its been looking really sad lately
Maybe others are busying with things.
As for myself, I'm busy working and studying at the same time. And I'm trying to lose weight gained during Christmas. I will definitely try to post some hot photos once I regain my shape :lol:

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 pm

VPL wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:19 pm
Dfwspeedo wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:36 am
don't want to be vain by putting lots of my pics up
Dfwspeedo---I would be happy to see all the pics of yourself that you have. your avatar is amazing!
Wow - thanks very much VPL 😀Just the encouragement I need to go training in the morning - thanks!

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:25 am

timinauckland wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:46 pm
I will definitely try to post some hot photos once I regain my shape :lol:
looking forward to it, timinauckland! can't wait to see them!

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:57 am

timinauckland wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:46 pm
Mitch wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:21 pm
Wow not sure but looks like the foumr has died its been looking really sad lately
Maybe others are busying with things.
As for myself, I'm busy working and studying at the same time. And I'm trying to lose weight gained during Christmas. I will definitely try to post some hot photos once I regain my shape :lol:
Summer where you are Tim so look forward to the pics - I always found NZ fine for wearing speedos and always wore them on beach there. Do you find it the same?

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:57 am

Yea I agree with Tim maybe people are just busy in January. Coming back to work or their regular routine after a long holiday.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:45 am

Even if this forum doesn’t have hundreds of people posting tons of new content every day, I haven’t given up on it yet. I guarantee you that there are probably plenty of lurkers (Dave certainly knows how many) who read these forums and find them interesting/helpful.

Personally, I’ve found a lot of the discussion about wearing in public to be very helpful and that has allowed me to be more comfortable with myself. Not to get sappy, but I’m sure it’s true for a lot of people, including people who don’t post regularly (or ever).

Lastly, we have to realize that this is a pretty specific niche interest, so it’s not like one out of every three men out there feels compelled to read/post about wearing speedos.

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Post by SpeedoSimone » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:30 am

52dno98 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:45 am
Personally, I’ve found a lot of the discussion about wearing in public to be very helpful and that has allowed me to be more comfortable with myself. Not to get sappy, but I’m sure it’s true for a lot of people, including people who don’t post regularly (or ever).

Lastly, we have to realize that this is a pretty specific niche interest, so it’s not like one out of every three men out there feels compelled to read/post about wearing speedos.
Completely agree! I do more reading than posting in this forum. Ill try to post some more, though :P

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:13 pm

It's the post-Christmas lull. Things will probably pick up as the year progresses. :P

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:57 am

I know that I have been busy with a number of things. (Work, getting home ready to sell, meeting guys...) I have quite a few new suits, but just haven't had time to take pic's. I know it's disappointing to not get much feedback, but I figure that I'll just keep putting things out there. I always enjoy seeing what's going on.