G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Lounging in speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Lounging in speedos

Post by Speedoaddict » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:41 am

Do any other forum members wear speedos not just for swimming but lounging around in on a hot summers day or if the mood takes you in the colder months just because you feel like?

I do this because I hate the cold winter months and it makes me look forward to the summer months.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Nate
Wales

Re: Lounging in speedos

Post by Nate » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:52 am

All the time! Especially in the winter months, I'd turn the heating up for a bit in the house and lounge about in trunks - or do the housework in speedos. Like you said - it makes you look forward to the summer months a little more.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:28 am

I wear them as underwear in the winter occasionally, since they are usually a bit thicker than most of my underwear, but still comfortable. And it makes me look forward to Summer and warmer weather. But not for lounging.

That might be a good suggestion though. I recently started following the advice that rather than packing away my guitars in their cases, to leave them out or hang them on the wall and I will be more inspired to practice regularly, and it worked. Maybe if I wore just my speedo around the house, we'd make more effort to get to the beach.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:55 am

I wear a speedo while doing my morning floor exercises in the living room. In the summertime my backyard activities are usually done in briefs so I can catch some rays. I get a pretty severe speedo-tan every year. At work we occasionally have Speedo Day which is actually mostly a joke, it means it's awful hot in the shop. During Friday afternoon floor cleanup that might turn into a bit of a water fight and once I was dared to actually wear a speedo and what happened next is on video. So when Speedo Day is mentioned everybody knows it could really occur. LOL. Nothing wrong with that.

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:33 pm

swimmy wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:55 am
I wear a speedo while doing my morning floor exercises in the living room. In the summertime my backyard activities are usually done in briefs so I can catch some rays. I get a pretty severe speedo-tan every year. At work we occasionally have Speedo Day which is actually mostly a joke, it means it's awful hot in the shop. During Friday afternoon floor cleanup that might turn into a bit of a water fight and once I was dared to actually wear a speedo and what happened next is on video. So when Speedo Day is mentioned everybody knows it could really occur. LOL. Nothing wrong with that.
Where do you work??

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:23 pm

At a marina

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:24 pm

swimmy wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:55 am
what happened next is on video
Any chance we could see that video?? I bet it is hot AF! :)

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:44 pm

It was shot through a window between the service office and the shop, just shows two mechs hosing the floor, both wearing only shorts, one was pretty brief... I could look through my emails and find it for you and forward it, I don't put photos or videos here.

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Ditto

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Ditto

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:59 pm

LOL okay I'll look for it, I think its on my chromebook.

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Post by SpeedoSimone » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:08 am

I dont lounge in speedos, but in white socks, briefs and a t-shirt. Speedos are great to swim, but dont breathe well so my boys feel trapped

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:34 am

I also wear it on hot summer days when I am at home.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:22 pm

_su_ wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:28 am
I wear them as underwear in the winter occasionally, since they are usually a bit thicker than most of my underwear, but still comfortable. And it makes me look forward to Summer and warmer weather. But not for lounging.
Same. Have worn speedos as underwear in winter. Also, not a bad idea when working out/exercising, although now they have all the sweat-absorbing, work-to-surf undies ... :P

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:20 pm

I wear speedos a lot of the time as underwear, have a red solar on now. But I can't just sig around in onlybthat these days, With my wife and kids around. Before I was married, that was all I wore when I was home alone.

losingandbuilding
United States of America

Post by losingandbuilding » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:24 pm

If I lived alone, I would probably lounge around the house in them, haha.
Just a straight guy who likes speedos...

MISpeedo
United States of America

Post by MISpeedo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:51 am

I wear them around the house for lounging,, as underwear under shorts and jeans either out or around the house, and some nights to sleep in. Love the feeling and a good way to get to use them when not swimming.