G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cosmopolitan Keeping Track of Olympic Bulges

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BJE
United States of America

Re: Cosmopolitan Keeping Track of Olympic Bulges

Post by BJE » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:23 am

Fbt wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:40 am

They go nuts over the Chippendales that only rock jeans that still cover half of their body’s.

Why wouldn’t they go nuts over a guy with just a speedo on?
I've read a nterviews of women who say that penises look gross so I guess not every woman wants to see a penis.

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:03 pm

shadowmn wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:43 am
I would have to say it depends on the environment. Women seem to appreciate a man wearing speedos or something else skimpy if it's for an athletic event, strip tease, or bedroom surprise. There are also some that enjoy a fit man that displays confidence on the beach. Confidence is key as many of us has said, but there will always be haters of our beloved speedo.
I agree.

Once I reached the age where I was buying my stuff I have always worn speedos and briefs, thongs and jockstrap for underwear. Some girlfriends were surprised but quickly liked it while others started buying me even skimpier/sexier stuff. I think a big part of it is confidence. A girl sees you are confident (but not arrogant or self obsessed) and they probably feel comfortable sexualising their man a bit.

In America I have heard lots of women say they hate speedos but I have also heard the some women make comments in the office re various hot celebrities etc - so they are looking and commenting on guys in a sexual way.

Also a couple of the same women who have bagged speedos in a group have seen pictures on my FB page of me in speedos (not the focus of the picture but you can tell) on holiday and made some very positive comments on the side

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:42 pm

If women aren't that hung up on penises, what aspects of males do they like exactly? :oops:

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:34 am

It's been proven in polls that women are most attracted to the swim bod, that being the V-torso: wide shoulders, pronounced lats, good pecs, flat gut/abs, narrow hips. The muscle jock build came in second place, but almost half the votes of the swimmer physique.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:21 pm

swimmy wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:34 am
It's been proven in polls that women are most attracted to the swim bod, that being the V-torso: wide shoulders, pronounced lats, good pecs, flat gut/abs, narrow hips. The muscle jock build came in second place, but almost half the votes of the swimmer physique.
So gals like swimmers, just not what he wears to get into his toned V-shaped condition. God that's confusing! :shock: :lol:

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:17 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:42 pm
If women aren't that hung up on penises, what aspects of males do they like exactly? :oops:
Their personality?😄
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:55 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:17 pm
blueflinch wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:42 pm
Their personality?😄
Oh, I forgot about that ... :lol:

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:34 am

[/quote]
I've read a nterviews of women who say that penises look gross so I guess not every woman wants to see a penis.
[/quote]

I would have thought that even if a woman does not like the look of a penis, a nice tight bulge (with no VPL) in a speedo on a fit guy would be attractive to them.
To me anyway a bit of clothing like a onepiece suit can be as sexy or more sexy than naked.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo