G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Bobybuilding posng suits

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

clem
United States of America

Bobybuilding posng suits

Post by clem » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:45 am

You don't have to be a huge muscle guy, just wondering if anyone ever bought them for their speedo uses. Many years ago I purchased one from a magazine ad, a rather conservative one, a rare one without a front seem (don't like front seams). It was okay, nice and brief, but it was just lycra/nylon and didn't hold up well to long term use in pools. Anyone have one more recently?

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Re: Bobybuilding posng suits

Post by speedobillyuk » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:55 pm

They can be fun to wear if you like the really skimpy cut, but they're not really suitable for swimming. They don't have a pull cord to secure the waist, and not all have a front liner, so may reveal pretty much everything when wet. OK for tanning, or a quiet beach, put I wouldn't dive into a pool wearing them!
Speedos - the only way to swim...

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:47 pm

Thanks Billy, it was so long ago I didn't even remember if it had a drawcord or not. I wasn't a very good swimmer (but a great hottub lounger :lol:) at the time, so it probably wouldn't lap swim very well.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:56 am

They don't work for any kind of actual athletic activity, especially swimming. When people see them used as such they accidentally confuse them with what we call Speedos (a brief swimsuit designed for swimming) and I'm certain that is part of whatever public disgust gets around regarding male swimwear.

rizzoc42
United States of America

Post by rizzoc42 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Yea they definitely aren’t made for swimming. Strictly for posing. Still Hot af tho