G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hotel Pool in briefs?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Re: Hotel Pool in briefs?

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:42 am

Mitch wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:12 am
That’s because you look hot in them
Thanks Mitch - you are always very kind. You are looking great as always!

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:44 am

Ditto

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:15 am

Mitch wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:57 am
I’ll have to post a pic of my orange Aussie bum suit I love it
Yes please

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:40 am

I think Hotel pools are one of the best places to wear speedos. I think many men are most concerned about being seen by people they know. That's not likely to happen at a Hotel. I think Speedos are more accepted at hotels than at other pools since they get guests from all over including men from areas where wearing speedos is the normal thing to do.

grammarcoast
Canada

Post by grammarcoast » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:03 pm

So it all worked out fairly well
Went down early yesterday morning. 6 a.m. deserted changerooms. The lights were off and the pool was empty.  Such a pleasure to have those first few moments to myself. Another guest showed up shortly, but she didn't stay around for long. 
Managed to get a moderate workout going, sort of. The pool was 18meters long or so. On Sunday there's no other pool accessible that early anyhow. The pool being half outdoors was nice. The air was cold but the water was warm. The first time I've swam outdoors in a brief. A bit public really as there are hotel towers on either side, and walking paths that go past the pool.
A young couple showed up an hour later and kinda lurked around somewhere until I was done in the pool and went into hot tub for a bit. He was in boardshorts and she had a black bikini with minimal coverage. They played a bit the went into the sauna, so I jumped back in the pool again to cool off.
I dried off in the empty changeroom with towels provided there and would usually be out of my suit but had no other clothes with me, which felt kind of weird in a thrilling way. So I went back up the way I came down, in the hotel robe. It was still early and no one else was around.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:14 pm

The thing to remember is that at a pool most people don’t care what you are wearing and even if they do they aren’t likely to say anything. When’s the last time you commented on what someone else was wearing at the pool? The worst thing that can happen really is to have someone (usually a teenager) point at you and laugh. But that’s just someone acting like an idiot.

This morning I was in the hot tub at the athletic club after working out. The tub was full of old people who had finished their morning water aerobics class. The jets turned off so the group decided that since I was the youngest person (53) in the tub that I should get out and push the start button. I did so and as I was walking back to the tub wearing a black Sporti Euro with the lining cut out, an old woman shouted “Wow you really are the youngest person here.” I took that as a compliment.

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:01 am

Just got back from a nice night swim at a an outdoor hotel pool near Disneyland. Had the entire pool to myself on a crisp cool evening. Can't beat that feeling of freedom swimming under the stars! (not that you can see any stars with everything so lit up)

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Bullseye wrote:
grammarcoast wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:01 pm
Bullseye - You mean you've been swimming in this pool just this past day? Where there other patrons? What did you wear?
So we are at this hotel three nights. Yesterday morning and this morning I had the pool to myself, and wore my black adidas. (I went before breakfast, so there aren't going to be recreational swimmers there then). Last night I wore a pair of lycra sportis. There were two girls there and their mom. They mostly hung out in the whirlpool, but they were in the pool for a while. I am like you, I have no problem swimming laps in speedos, but lounging around would be a different deal. Especially since my daughter is with me. She hasn't gone swimming yet, but if she does, I will most likely wear my board shorts if we are swimming just for fun. If I then decide to swim some laps, I will ditch the shorts.
Bullseye, at least wear some short trunks instead of board shorts! You’ll look more sensible than wearing those long board shorts. At the very least, rebelling against long shorts that make no sense at all for recreational aquatics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:58 pm

Bullseye wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:46 pm
grammarcoast wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:01 pm
Bullseye - You mean you've been swimming in this pool just this past day? Where there other patrons? What did you wear?
So we are at this hotel three nights. Yesterday morning and this morning I had the pool to myself, and wore my black adidas. (I went before breakfast, so there aren't going to be recreational swimmers there then). Last night I wore a pair of lycra sportis. There were two girls there and their mom. They mostly hung out in the whirlpool, but they were in the pool for a while. I am like you, I have no problem swimming laps in speedos, but lounging around would be a different deal. Especially since my daughter is with me. She hasn't gone swimming yet, but if she does, I will most likely wear my board shorts if we are swimming just for fun. If I then decide to swim some laps, I will ditch the shorts.
If you swim laps you should feel comfortable lounging by the pool in your speedo because swimming laps makes your speedo seem purposeful. This past summer on vacation I went to the pool and hot pools every day and only wore speedos. I laid by the pool and tanned in them daily also rolling down the waistband to get better sun exposure as well.

How old is your daughter? I think you need to be comfortable around your family in your speedo. Hang out in your hotel room or house wearing a speedo and get used to being seen by your family.