G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Driving in a speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedySpeedo
Australia

Driving in a speedo

Post by SpeedySpeedo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:29 am

Does any one drive home from the beach or the pool wearing just a speedo?

I went to my closest beach which is about 300km away and spent the day wearing a speedo at the beach for the first time when it was time to leave I decided to drive the 300km home wearing only a speedo.

_su_
United States of America

Re: Driving in a speedo

Post by _su_ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:40 am

Yes, but mine is usually still not completely dry by the time I get home. The beach is only 20 miles away for me. I sometimes get looks when I go thru the drive thru for food.

300 km? I don't think I'd wear it for that long. What do you do when you have to stop for gas? Not that I am discouraging you.

SpeedySpeedo
Australia

Post by SpeedySpeedo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:51 am

It's a country road so it's not super busy once out of the small town and the speed limit is 110kmh so it's only like a 3 hour drive

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:02 pm

SpeedySpeedo wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:29 am
Does any one drive home from the beach or the pool wearing just a speedo?

I went to my closest beach which is about 300km away and spent the day wearing a speedo at the beach for the first time when it was time to leave I decided to drive the 300km home wearing only a speedo.
wow 300km?? youre definitely not in sydney! haha
to be honestly, i wouldve drove home in a speedo haha but i havent done it :P

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:15 pm

I went to the nude beach here in New Jersey a couple of years ago. After hanging out on the beach all day (literally), I pulled on my speedo for the long walk back to my car. When I got there, I didn't feel like pulling my shorts on, so I drove the whole way home in just my speedo. No shirt , no shoes, just my speedo and my shades! Didn't even pull the shorts on when I got home, I went straight into the pool. It was a great day!!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:31 pm

I thought this thread was about "diving in speedos" until I started reading the responses ...

Driving? Driving in dikdats? Driving with an 'R'? Now that's a thought! :lol:

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:26 pm

I often drive in speedos. Home from the pool, dam or whatever. Just easier than getting everything wet, more than just a towel.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:22 pm

I have always thought about driving down to Newquay in Cornwall in a pair of Speedos and a t-shirt. Had a dream about it once, I was wearing my Adidas Blue with Orange 3 stripes brief. I picked up a hiker. That’s a story for another time. Perhaps my subconscious is trying to tell me something??
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:54 am

solarguy wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:15 pm
I went to the nude beach here in New Jersey a couple of years ago. After hanging out on the beach all day (literally), I pulled on my speedo for the long walk back to my car. When I got there, I didn't feel like pulling my shorts on, so I drove the whole way home in just my speedo. No shirt , no shoes, just my speedo and my shades! Didn't even pull the shorts on when I got home, I went straight into the pool. It was a great day!!
I have done pretty much the same, and I assume, from the same beach. I did wear shirt & shoes, but I also did need to stop & buy gas.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:24 pm

solarguy wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:15 pm
I went to the nude beach here in New Jersey a couple of years ago. After hanging out on the beach all day (literally),
Literally all day or literally “hanging out”?

I don’t think I’d ever go to a nude beach but I wish the custom was for everyone to be naked at the beach then we’d all just be naked and not think a thing of it. Instead we hyper sexualize nudity then make it scandalous for men to even wear just a speedo.

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:16 am

hahahahahaha1 I was literally hanging out all day. It was my first time heading to the nude beach. I really had a great day, but didn't want to ruin my speedo tanline1

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:38 pm

I think I may have driven home from a beach wearing only my speedo one time. I used to mow my lawn wearing my speedo when I had a pool. I loved doing that.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:37 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:26 pm
I often drive in speedos. Home from the pool, dam or whatever. Just easier than getting everything wet, more than just a towel.
Am I missing out on one of life's great pleasures? Starting to feel left out. :lol:

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:10 am

blueflinch wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:37 pm
Am I missing out on one of life's great pleasures? Starting to feel left out. :lol:
Well, I'm not sure about that. I like being in my speedos, but you cant do anything on the way home like go to the shops. :lol:

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:22 am

Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:10 am
blueflinch wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:37 pm
Well, I'm not sure about that. I like being in my speedos, but you cant do anything on the way home like go to the shops. :lol:
Why not. Lol. Suppose bits would shrink and retreat when you got near the freezer section. 😨
I am going to Cornwall later on in the year, going to drive down in my speedos for a laugh.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:27 pm

Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:10 am
And here I was thinking you were wearing red speedos purely to get a discount from the nice lady at the bakery ... :lol:

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:30 pm

I haven’t driven in a speedo but I’ve driven naked.

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:26 am

I've never driven a car with only a speedo, but several times by bicycle. Coming from the lake I've pulled on my speedos and drove up the hill (about 5 km) on the forest road. When I arrived near the public road, I dressed up to my ordinary bicycle clothing. The main reason to do so, is, that you're heating up too much when it is hot in summer. So you can keep cool even at the uphill part.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:01 pm

BJE wrote:I haven’t driven in a speedo but I’ve driven naked.
How and where could you drive naked???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

beachbum

Post by beachbum » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Definitely! Always drive back in my speedo, but I usually put on a singlet (seat belt is not great on the skin). Love it!