G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Are you an exhibitionist?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

shadowmn
United States of America

Are you an exhibitionist?

Post by shadowmn » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:59 am

I never really considered myself to be an exhibitionist, but my wife often tells me that I am. I mean, I never intentionally look for attention when I wear my speedo, and I definitely don't try to wear anything that is sheer or overly clingy when I go to the beach. However, I must admit that there is an allure to wearing speedos in public and maybe sometimes a little daring. Usually in the form of patterns, designs or side width of the speedo. Does that make me an exhibitionist? Women wear skimpy bikinis and boob busting tops all the time, but I wouldn't call them exhibitionists.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

shadowmn
United States of America

Re: Are you an exhibitionist?

Post by shadowmn » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:02 am

Oh and for the record...my profile pic may contradict my post, but that pic was taken in my backyard.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:07 am

I'd never thought about it, but possibly. I like wearing speedos, especially loud ones and it doesn't worry me when my training ones fade to become transparent when dry and even more when they're wet. Even though not many people live near me, I really did like it the other week when I spent most of the weekend wearing absolutely nothing, but if there is nobody around is it really being an exhibitionist!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:26 am

I am not an exhibitionist, I always worry about what people think and some of the odd looks I get when I wear bright green Adidas running shorts straight from the gym to the supermarket.
I would also love a hot tub in my back garden. But all the neighbours can see into my garden. No privacy.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:01 am

My wife has accused me of being an exhibitionist. Perhaps I am or why else would I prefer being almost naked in public over wearing board shorts and why would I prefer walking from the shower to my locker naked instead of with a towel wrapped around me.

PugLover41
United States of America

Post by PugLover41 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:25 am

Yes

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Anyone who wears bright green anything is an exhibitionist. :lol:

I don't think speedo-wearers are exhibitionists per se - not if you still wear speedos when nobody's around. I think it's something else - freedom from constraint, the unconscious enjoyment of one's own sexual energies, etc. :mrgreen:

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:01 pm

No I would not say so. I wear something appropriate for swimming, sunning, running and cycling.
I am not ashamed of what I wear, but would not wear a speedo in front of someone purely for effect or shock value.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Outsider75

Post by Outsider75 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:37 am

Have to admit. I do enjoy showing off. Whether it’s going commando in sweats or letting those wj 1.5 loose draw strings ease out a bit at the beach...they never stay tight anyhow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:47 pm

I don't mind being naked in the public change room. We're all guys right? Then, one day, at the facility I use, two women walked in - one to check up on her young son in one of the cubicles and another to help her hubby change toddlers. Apparently, it's okay for women to use the men's changing area now ... Maybe the ladies' were crowded? :oops: :shock: :lol:

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:12 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:47 pm
I don't mind being naked in the public change room. We're all guys right? Then, one day, at the facility I use, two women walked in - one to check up on her young son in one of the cubicles and another to help her hubby change toddlers. Apparently, it's okay for women to use the men's changing area now ... Maybe the ladies' were crowded? :oops: :shock: :lol:
At my health club there are locker rooms for adults 16 and over, children’s locker rooms and family dressing rooms so there would be no situation like what you describe. However if I was standing naked in the locker room and women came in I would not alter my behavior in their presence.

What I frequently have happen is that when I’m walking naked in the locker room someone I know will come up to me to talk while I’m left standing in front of them naked for the next five to ten minutes unable to get to my clothes in my locker.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:44 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:47 pm
Try that the other way around and see the reaction. I've had one of the pool staff who was on change room cleaning duties come in while I was getting changed and strike up a conversation that went for quite a while, it was a little awkward, she was totally unfazed and everyone else just carried on as normal in there. That I dont mind, same when OS and there are female cleaning staff in the Men's, but random public females in there is pretty rude.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:50 pm

shadowmn wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:02 am
Oh and for the record...my profile pic may contradict my post, but that pic was taken in my backyard.
You'll certainly be set for St. Patrick's day next month. Maybe Boston will have a green speedo run. They have a red speedo run in December. 8)
Long time Speedo® lover

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:39 pm

There has to be a touch of that somewhere in my interest in speedos, and I guess it never got realized until I started wearing them in the open two years ago. Like I get a real thrill out of walking between the locker room and the pool in just a speedo, especially after a swim when my muscles are a little pumped up from the workout and my suit is wet and clingier.

So yes. But I’m only just now realizing it after a lifetime of being relatively oblivious.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:08 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:44 pm
Try that the other way around and see the reaction. I've had one of the pool staff who was on change room cleaning duties come in while I was getting changed and strike up a conversation that went for quite a while, it was a little awkward, she was totally unfazed and everyone else just carried on as normal in there. That I dont mind, same when OS and there are female cleaning staff in the Men's, but random public females in there is pretty rude.
I understand a parent checking up on kid if kid is taking a long time. That's fine. However, the mixed-sex couple - I wonder if they were from overseas, or new to the area, and didn't understand the rules. No harm done though - my big beach towel was handy. One old fella also present cracked a joke about the first lady getting to see something she didn't see everyday. :lol:

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:42 am

Yes ... I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I wear my Speedos a little smaller and tighter than everyone else at the Pool and on the Beach and on purpose. I like to be able to show off my body and I don't care what anyone else thinks!

That, and I also like wearing running tights, bike shorts, and even Skinny Jeans, and all in appropriate situations ... and I know I am showing off.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:50 pm

fbanks wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:42 am
Yes ... I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I wear my Speedos a little smaller and tighter than everyone else at the Pool and on the Beach and on purpose. I like to be able to show off my body and I don't care what anyone else thinks!

That, and I also like wearing running tights, bike shorts, and even Skinny Jeans, and all in appropriate situations ... and I know I am showing off.
You make skinny jeans sound scandalous. Skinny jeans are the only jeans I wear. I wear them every day.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:06 pm

lol i do like being naked. and dont mind showering naked in the change rooms. but then to me youre meant to shower naked haha.

but i wouldnt be in public and start taking my cloths.. unless its a nude beach

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:38 pm

BJE wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:50 pm
fbanks wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:42 am

You make skinny jeans sound scandalous. Skinny jeans are the only jeans I wear. I wear them every day.
I have a couple pairs and really like them. At the office, I wear skinny stretch chinos from A&F. They must look okay, because if they didn't, some of my associates would definitly let me know about it. I like my jeans to stack just a little at the ankle. An office associate said I should get them shortened to hang straight. I told her I was going to leave them just the way they were.

I usually downsize my speedos. I think they look okay. I'm not into some of the N2N or Andrew Christian suits with super bulges.. That's starting to get into exhibitionism territory. Standard TYR and Speedo brand suits look conservative. Regarding N2N, I've bought couple suits from them that fit more like regular speedos, and they fit really well. They're not all bulge-enhancers. Not sure if the fabric would stand up to serious swimming. I just like to wear them around the house.
Long time Speedo® lover

FIFA_D

Post by FIFA_D » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:42 pm

I had this conversation with my girlfriend recently, I said I was exhibitionist. Not so much being nude, but I think that of you choose to wear swim briefs in the United States you have at least a touch of exhibitionist in you. It is so uncommon outside of a few beaches in South Florida there is no doubt that we stick out.....and I'm okay with that

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk