G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Are you an exhibitionist?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BJE
United States of America

Re: Are you an exhibitionist?

Post by BJE » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:00 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:38 pm
BJE wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:50 pm
fbanks wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:42 am
Yes ... I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I wear my Speedos a little smaller and tighter than everyone else at the Pool and on the Beach and on purpose. I like to be able to show off my body and I don't care what anyone else thinks!

That, and I also like wearing running tights, bike shorts, and even Skinny Jeans, and all in appropriate situations ... and I know I am showing off.
You make skinny jeans sound scandalous. Skinny jeans are the only jeans I wear. I wear them every day.
I have a couple pairs and really like them. At the office, I wear skinny stretch chinos from A&F. They must look okay, because if they didn't, some of my associates would definitly let me know about it.
My skinny jeans are A&F and I also wear A&F skinny chinos.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:02 pm

FIFA_D wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:42 pm
...there is no doubt that we stick out.....
No doubt indeed!

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:42 am

BJE wrote:
Thom wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:38 pm
BJE wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:50 pm
You make skinny jeans sound scandalous. Skinny jeans are the only jeans I wear. I wear them every day.
I have a couple pairs and really like them. At the office, I wear skinny stretch chinos from A&F. They must look okay, because if they didn't, some of my associates would definitly let me know about it.
My skinny jeans are A&F and I also wear A&F skinny chinos.
BJE and Thom... keeping the faith...!

Iridescent socks with the same color shirt
And a tight pair of chinos
Oh
I put on my shark skin jacket
You know the kind with the velvet collar
And ditty-bop shades
Oh yeah
I took a fresh pack of Luckies
And a…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

simplyspeedo1
Great Britain

Post by simplyspeedo1 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:04 am

yes I am love wearing and similar minded guys seeing me in mine

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:47 am

Thom wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:50 pm
shadowmn wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:02 am
Oh and for the record...my profile pic may contradict my post, but that pic was taken in my backyard.
You'll certainly be set for St. Patrick's day next month. Maybe Boston will have a green speedo run. They have a red speedo run in December. 8)
I did the Santa Speedo Run 3 years in a row. The first time I did it was one of the best times of my life. Not only was it hilarious and for a good cause, but I was with a group of people who didn't mind wearing speedos. I had my picture taken with a few girls and hanging out at the bar after the run wearing nothing but a speedo was amazing!
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:26 am

Well ... you can only wear Speedos in just so few places ... and Jeans are an every day basic. I favor Levis 512 Slim Tapered for work casual, 510 Skinny for going out, and 519 Extreme Skinny for Going Out. They have to be fitted down to the ankle ... don't care for that 'stacking' look. I do have some definition to my calves, thighs and ass from swimming and so innocently like to show it off.
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:17 am

shadowmn wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:47 am

I did the Santa Speedo Run 3 years in a row. The first time I did it was one of the best times of my life. Not only was it hilarious and for a good cause, but I was with a group of people who didn't mind wearing speedos. I had my picture taken with a few girls and hanging out at the bar after the run wearing nothing but a speedo was amazing!
Wow! Awesome! The run has become quite a tradition in Boston.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:26 pm

SpeedoUSA wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:42 am
BJE and Thom... keeping the faith...!

Iridescent socks with the same color shirt
And a tight pair of chinos
Oh
I put on my shark skin jacket
You know the kind with the velvet collar
And ditty-bop shades
Oh yeah
I took a fresh pack of Luckies
And a…

:shock: :shock:

I'm overwhelmed!!
Long time Speedo® lover

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Thom, overwhelmed with what?

Str8 Speedo fan

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:31 am

I think I’m an exhibitionist. While not flamboyant and pushy it doesn’t bother me if I’m seen naked or in my underwear. Likewise wearing flattering styles that accentuate what I have doesn’t bother me. Only if it’s truly “out there” is when I’d feel self conscious.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:19 pm

MrMartini1999 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:31 am
I think I’m an exhibitionist. While not flamboyant and pushy it doesn’t bother me if I’m seen naked or in my underwear. Likewise wearing flattering styles that accentuate what I have doesn’t bother me. Only if it’s truly “out there” is when I’d feel self conscious.

Ooh yes. I love a man in underwear, almost as much as I love a man in speedos. Well, they are basically the same thing! :lol: 8)

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:50 pm

I don't consider myself an exhibitionist, but I certainly don't worry about beibg seen in a skimpy speedo. My wife wpuld prefer I wear a square cut, though. She feels they are less revealing. I think tjey are basically the same, except for how much upper thigh is shown.

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:36 pm

ChicagoDan wrote:I don't consider myself an exhibitionist, but I certainly don't worry about beibg seen in a skimpy speedo. My wife wpuld prefer I wear a square cut, though. She feels they are less revealing. I think tjey are basically the same, except for how much upper thigh is shown.
I like your variance explanation between a speedo and square cut. I’ll have to try that.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:50 pm

I’m totally an exhibitionist! Have no issues wearing a brief or thong on the beach, string bikini at a pool, being seen naked, or even wearing thin white pants/shorts with a visible thong underneath. Never anything vulgar or in a pervy way. I just don’t hide anything. I always try to show that it’s ok to wear whatever clothing you’re comfortable in. Never wearing women’s underwear or anything like that. Nothing feminine, always masculine to help promote and support our right as guys to wear body conscious, form fitting, sexy clothing. Women do every day so there shouldn’t be a double standard for men.

wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:53 pm

MrMartini1999 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:36 pm
ChicagoDan wrote:I don't consider myself an exhibitionist, but I certainly don't worry about beibg seen in a skimpy speedo. My wife wpuld prefer I wear a square cut, though. She feels they are less revealing. I think tjey are basically the same, except for how much upper thigh is shown.
I like your variance explanation between a speedo and square cut. I’ll have to try that.

I agree that a square cut only covers more leg. It does nothing to change the genital display.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:08 pm

chicagoswim wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:50 pm
or even wearing thin white pants/shorts with a visible thong underneath.
I do taekwondo and the pants are white and thin. Therefore I am conscious of what underwear I’m wearing because I know it will be seen. I have currently been wearing blue and white stripped Abercrombie & Fitch boxer briefs.

I think I’m an “acidental exhibitionist” meaning that I don’t mind being seen in a speedo or naked but I don’t go out of my way to be seen. When walking from the locker room to the pool I avoid walking in front of people if there is a way to avoid it. I walk naked from the shower to the locker with only my tiny Speedo swim towel. But I causally let it dangle in front of me. Therefore if someone wants to see they can but I don’t just parade around naked.

violaboy
United States of America

Post by violaboy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:10 pm

I think I'd consider myself to be an exhibitionist, at least in the way that I'll wear what I want and I don't care what others think. Though, I'll admit that I don't wear speedos around very conservative family, so I guess I take back what I just said....

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:38 pm

violaboy wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:10 pm
I think I'd consider myself to be an exhibitionist, at least in the way that I'll wear what I want and I don't care what others think. Though, I'll admit that I don't wear speedos around very conservative family, so I guess I take back what I just said....
It sounds like you are like me in that I don’t mind being an exhibitionist in some situations but not in others.

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:28 am

Although I'm attached now, I was never comfortable meeting women in the typical settings. But at the pool, in a speedo, I'm Mr. Gregarious. Between sets I'll chat up and flirt with any woman in the next lane or cute lifeguard. Hell it's how I met my soon-to-be wife. So I guess that counts as exhitibionistic, to a degree. :)

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:20 am

I would say that I am an exhibitionist. I’ve been to a nude beach and went fully nude. Absolutely enjoyed it. I walk around naked in my house. Sleep naked. I have no shame of my Speedo. I’m not going to wear Speedo in public when it’s not the right and appropriate setting and I am not going to take off all my clothes in public but I am an exhibitionist to a certain degree. I just came back from Nicaragua where I hiked this canyon only wearing Speedo because we have to do a lot of swimming. So yeah.