G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Package Enhancement

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BJE
United States of America

Package Enhancement

Post by BJE » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:30 pm

Does anyone here wear something like a cock ring around the base of their penis and balls while wearing a speedo in order to enlarge the package and lift it and push it forward? If so what do you use? This morning I experimented with wearing a rubber cock ring around the base of my penis and sack to see how it would look and feel. It made me about half erect and pushed everything upward and forward for a really impressive look. However I don't know if I'd do such a thing in public.

chicagoswim

Re: Package Enhancement

Post by chicagoswim » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:16 pm

I’ll use a thick rubber cock ring if I know shrinkage will cause the suit to look deflated. Mainly only designer suits that have a contoured pouch, not the ones actually made for athletic activities. N2N, Andrew Christian, etc.. I don’t think I’d wear a a metal one for fear of it slipping off from shrinkage. And I never wear it to appear obscene, just to not look a deflated balloon. I’ve worn one at public pools and beaches many times and never felt inappropriate or pervy. But I also don’t wear types that really push everything out and unmistakably on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Hi BJE, I wear a cockring almost daily. Either ½” or 1” wide. Since I’m wearing as body jewelry I didn’t get anything too tight. I got it tight enough to stay on but not turn things blue. It does cause my package to project some but it’s not overextended.

When I first started wearing them it would get me excited. As I got used to the feeling of them on and the extra weight always present the arousal subsided. It takes a bit of getting used too and comfortable wearing.

Hope that helps. Feel free to ping me with questions.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:16 pm

What style/brand MrMartini? Intrigued since you mentioned you wear as body jewelry.

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:19 pm

chicagoswim wrote:What style/brand MrMartini? Intrigued since you mentioned you wear as body jewelry.

The 3 rings I wear together (in the order I put them on) are:
-Red aluminum ¼” wide by 2” diameter
-Polished stainless steel Gear Essentials Titan .6” wide by 2” diameter
-Red aluminum ¼” wide by 1 3/4” diameter

The last one is a bit smaller to keep the others from sliding off in those moments of shrinkage, or, when wet/sweaty.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:06 am

I don't wear any under my suit, but have some that I wear under my clothes, around the home, or during sex occassionally. I have a couple of the Gear Essentials' "Fury" rings. They are about an inch wide and almost a pound in weight. The first one I bought was slightly too big and not constrictive enough to be effective, but feels great if I put it on first and wear it with the 2nd, smaller one, like MrMartini described. I also have a Perfect Fit Armour ring, but it's rubber and kinda sticky, so it's not for long term.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Each to there own but I see this as something to wear for sex or under clothes as part of lead up to sex.

I am not at all a fan of "package enhancement" in speedos or underwear.

Personally I think it looks silly and over the top and not what I would want to wear at a standard beach or pool. Swimming and laying around in the sun in tiny bathers is cool, but looking like you might take someone's eye out with your package is over the top as far as I am concerned.

As I say, each to their own.

FIFA_D

Post by FIFA_D » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:13 pm

I've never wore a cock ring. Is it unsafe to wear it all day? Do you have to have a semi to put it on? So many questions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:20 pm

FIFA_D wrote:I've never wore a cock ring. Is it unsafe to wear it all day? Do you have to have a semi to put it on? So many questions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
If you size it too small it can be dangerous. It’s all about getting the right size for how you want to use it. One can buy cheap rubber rings to figure the size before venturing to buy the metal rings. Some guys are happy with the rubber. Find what you like. Another option is a leather ring with snaps so you can adjust accordingly.

As for putting it on, should be soft to put it on.

Hope that helps.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Rubber is definitely easier to put on but I prefer metal over rubber generally. As MrMartini said, you definitely need to get the proper size or it can be dangerous. You always put it on soft, but if it’s too small and you get hard, it’ll constrict blood flow way too much. You want some constriction but you have to have enough room to allow the blood to flow back to the body. If not, you can expect a last minute trip to your local ER. Always recommended to start with cheap rubber ones so you can test them out and see what size is best for you. You’ll know within 10 minutes if it’s too loose or too tight. Too loose and it’ll slip off as you soften to your normal resting size. Too tight and you’ll totally feel it and your balls will start going purple. You’ll know before any damage can be done as long as it’s rubber. Most sex shops sell a triple “starter” pack for maybe $5. Definitely under $10. That’s where I’d recommend starting before choosing a metal one.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:49 pm

Chicago swim, when you talk about your balls turning purple are you talking about a ring that goes around both your cock and balls?

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:26 am

I am also thinking about wearing a rubber cockring to enhance my package in my Speedo. But my question is, how long can I wear it? It would be nice if I could wear it for a longer time.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:42 am

jace wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:39 pm
Go with what you were born with and be satisfied.
Agreed. I don't wear any out in public, because there's no benefit for me in impressing anyone other than my wife. It doesn't matter if I did impress someone; nothing's going to happen anyway. But wearing one at home is a different story.

Besides, once you get noticed while wearing it, it will probably be more noticeable the next time you *don't* wear it.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:47 am

Dfwspeedo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:07 pm
I am not at all a fan of "package enhancement" in speedos or underwear.
I will say this about that kind of swimwear or underwear: I have tried them, and it does keep the package up out of the way from getting sat on or squashed. So they aren't just about looks for some people.

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:18 am

jace wrote:Sad you feel you need enhancement.Go with what you were born with and be satisfied.
Hi Jace, I think this statement may be a bit over generalized . There’s an implied assumption that we ALL wear a cockring because we’re not happy with what we have. For some that may be true but it’s a stretch to apply to everyone.

For me, I’m very happy with what I have. Cockrings add to the enjoyment and accentuates the experience. I love the look and feel of them.

Swimbrieffetish

Post by Swimbrieffetish » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:51 am

Cock rings are more for sex for me but I can understand wanting to help stay hard.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:44 pm

I’ve worn rubber rings but how does it work to wear a metal ring? If it’s too tight your penis is going to swell up and you can’t get it off. If it’s too loose it’s not going to retain any blood therefore no enhancement. So how do you make them work?

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:31 pm

BJE wrote:I’ve worn rubber rings but how does it work to wear a metal ring? If it’s too tight your penis is going to swell up and you can’t get it off. If it’s too loose it’s not going to retain any blood therefore no enhancement. So how do you make them work?
It’s about finding the right size. Start with the rubber, then try the inexpensive aluminum rings that are about ¼” wide. Once your comfortable with the size then graduate to the more elaborate metal rings.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:46 pm

MrMartini1999 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:31 pm
BJE wrote:I’ve worn rubber rings but how does it work to wear a metal ring? If it’s too tight your penis is going to swell up and you can’t get it off. If it’s too loose it’s not going to retain any blood therefore no enhancement. So how do you make them work?
It’s about finding the right size. Start with the rubber, then try the inexpensive aluminum rings that are about ¼” wide. Once your comfortable with the size then graduate to the more elaborate metal rings.

Are you wearing the metal rings for jewelry or to maintain blood on you penis? My penis shrinks down after awhile even when I’m wearing a fairly tight rubber ring.

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:05 pm

BJE wrote:
MrMartini1999 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:31 pm

Are you wearing the metal rings for jewelry or to maintain blood on you penis? My penis shrinks down after awhile even when I’m wearing a fairly tight rubber ring.
For jewelry, but the principal is the same. A leather ring with snaps is another option for sizing.

The rings I wear are around the shaft and sack. I rarely wear a ring just at the base of the shaft.