G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

What is your favorite thing you have done in a speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Obe1
United States of America

Re: What is your favorite thing you have done in a speedo

Post by Obe1 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:03 pm

Play with another like minded person.
Scuba dive and before my back surgery water ski / jet ski in one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superqueer
United States of America

Post by superqueer » Sat May 05, 2018 6:33 am

My favorite thing is to make a mess of cum all over

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Thu May 10, 2018 3:28 pm

I'm tame it was when I washed my car.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Life is too short to worry what other people think.

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Thu May 10, 2018 5:09 pm

diveguy wrote:Have done: Taking a deep breath, diving down to 25 or 30 feet and quietly staying on the bottom for a minute before slowly rising back up to the surface. And hanging out underwater with sea turtles. That, or various sexual encounters (with human women!) that begin while wearing a speedo. But not wearing one for long.

Want to do: Train/learn how to increase the depth to 50 or even 80 feet, and stay down for at least 3 minutes. That, or more of the aforementioned sexual encounters. Not sure which is more realistic anymore.
I’ve been thinking about learning to free dive. Most if not all the videos I watch are guys free diving in speedos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Fri May 11, 2018 1:57 am

frankjath wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:09 pm

I’ve been thinking about learning to free dive. Most if not all the videos I watch are guys free diving in speedos.

Freediving is awesome. I'm always on the lookout for videos of guys freediving in speedos, too. A speedo really is the only proper swimsuit to wear while freediving. Anyone who freedives while wearing long and loose and baggy trunks is an idiot.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Fri May 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Well said, Diveguy!
I too cannot understand how guys can swim and stay in the water with baggy suits on their body.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Fri May 11, 2018 5:07 pm

Baltspeed wrote:Well said, Diveguy!
I too cannot understand how guys can swim and stay in the water with baggy suits on their body.
Well, just an opinion and everyone has one... I can’t see how anyone swims in baggy shorts....

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:49 pm

The favorite thing I have done in a speedo is "christening" it with my cum. But there was an occasion in which I met a fit, lean guy who have sex with. I was in his room about to be penetrated but my mom called to me for asking me to run an errand. Before going out of the room, I gave the guy my Clever Flag swim brief and I put the UK swim brief on. We rubbed our bulges for a minute while kissing and I licked his bulge in my speedo being wore for him.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

hawtinmaspeedo

Post by hawtinmaspeedo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:55 am

I'm a bodybuilder and train every day in my briefs!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:21 pm

I went water skiing once with some friends. That felt great
Last edited by ChicagoDan on Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:19 pm

diveguy wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 1:57 am
frankjath wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Freediving is awesome. I'm always on the lookout for videos of guys freediving in speedos, too. A speedo really is the only proper swimsuit to wear while freediving. Anyone who freedives while wearing long and loose and baggy trunks is an idiot.

I've always thought free diving would be cool, but I'm somewhat claustrophobic and figured I might panic. I can't imagine anyone diving in board shorts. You want to feel trim and sleek.

I've seen some free divers wearing tiny goggles. Does anyone know where to get those?
Long time Speedo® lover

fatman
Canada

Post by fatman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:36 pm

I don't know if you guys want to hear this but to be honest with you all, my favorite thing to do in a speedo is suck cock. I really enjoy taking a cock into my mouth and seeing much of it I can get in. We should have a thread about it maybe.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:26 am

Thom wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:19 pm

I've always thought free diving would be cool, but I'm somewhat claustrophobic and figured I might panic. I can't imagine anyone diving in board shorts. You want to feel trim and sleek.

I've seen some free divers wearing tiny goggles. Does anyone know where to get those?
I don't know where to buy them, but there are specialized swim goggles that you put on while your face is immersed in water, and therefore, the goggles are filled with water while placed over your eyes. The goggles have special lenses that compensate so that you can see as clearly as you would if you had regular goggles on that were not filled with water. They are called water goggles. The reason to flood them is that, if you are deep, the tremendous water pressure acting on your body pushes hard against the swim goggles and hurts your eyes and eye sockets, but if they are flooded with water, that compensates and the goggles wont squeeze into your scull.

Usually, when you see a diver wearing those kinds of goggles, the diver also wears a tight nose clip, so that he or she can equalize their inner ear cavities against that same tremendous water pressure found at depth.

God I love free diving. It is so fucking awesome.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:59 am

diveguy wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:26 am
I don't know where to buy them, but there are specialized swim goggles that you put on while your face is immersed in water, and therefore, the goggles are filled with water while placed over your eyes. The goggles have special lenses that compensate so that you can see as clearly as you would if you had regular goggles on that were not filled with water. They are called water goggles. The reason to flood them is that, if you are deep, the tremendous water pressure acting on your body pushes hard against the swim goggles and hurts your eyes and eye sockets, but if they are flooded with water, that compensates and the goggles wont squeeze into your scull.

Usually, when you see a diver wearing those kinds of goggles, the diver also wears a tight nose clip, so that he or she can equalize their inner ear cavities against that same tremendous water pressure found at depth.

God I love free diving. It is so fucking awesome.
Wow, interesting post. You really are a dive guy.
Long time Speedo® lover

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:23 am

Kewl,

I am a diver “with air” and the reason for a mask with a nose area is to keep the squeeze from happening by expelling air out your nose. But with swim goggles you can’t do that. And like you say the squeeze to your eye sockets.

How deep are you free diving, or skin diving... Great you live in an area that you can do this... if memory serves me the body got threw more pressure changes in the 1st 33 feet... now I have to look that up... my Commodore 64 computer brain with a tape drive is not reliable now days...

Tex

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:02 am

Obe1 wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:23 am
Kewl,

I am a diver “with air” and the reason for a mask with a nose area is to keep the squeeze from happening by expelling air out your nose. But with swim goggles you can’t do that. And like you say the squeeze to your eye sockets.

How deep are you free diving, or skin diving... Great you live in an area that you can do this... if memory serves me the body got threw more pressure changes in the 1st 33 feet... now I have to look that up... my Commodore 64 computer brain with a tape drive is not reliable now days...

Tex
Yes, I think it's "one atmosphere" for every 33 feet. I'm not actively doing it these days, but I think the deepest I've ever freedived down to is about 30 or 40 feet. So pleasurable doing that while wearing a speedo. It's definitely on my bucket list to get back into it. I want to take formal freediving lessons some day and hopefully train myself to go much deeper, and hold my breath longer. Perhaps an after retirement activity I can get into.

openflypants

Post by openflypants » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:43 am

paspeedo wrote:Ok..since no one has said it yet, but most likely thinking it, I’ll just come out and say it..

I enjoy “ initiating” all my new speedos by jumping in the shower with lots of lube, pool or ocean and unloading..

Plus, i also enjoy bodyboarding with only a pair of speedos too!
I like the old classic Speedos that were nylon and did not stretch. I wear them dry (no lining), and with Little Richard of to the right. Then I slide him up and down inside the slippery fabric

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:47 pm

diveguy wrote:
Obe1 wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:23 am
Kewl,

Tex
Yes, I think it's "one atmosphere" for every 33 feet. I'm not actively doing it these days, but I think the deepest I've ever freedived down to is about 30 or 40 feet. So pleasurable doing that while wearing a speedo. It's definitely on my bucket list to get back into it. I want to take formal freediving lessons some day and hopefully train myself to go much deeper, and hold my breath longer. Perhaps an after retirement activity I can get into.
Interesting, how to do that. We where taught never hold your breath. But going down, would he be an issue, ans coming up would not be either.. since you never breathed in compressed air at depth. No risk of lung expansion...

But totally nice... free dive on a mask or googles and a speedo! Yea!

I went diving in the keys last summer in a speedo 3 inch wide brief. I was the only one too.

Take care

Tex

Sunman_atl
United States of America

Post by Sunman_atl » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:50 am

Laying out between the dunes at N. Lido Beach in g-string...Cute guy, long hair, walks by a couple of times, then comes and lays out about 10 ft away. Looking me over, rubbing his cock through his shorts...I roll towards him so he can see I have raging boner. He comes over, slides my g-string to the side, and takes all of my hard cock in his mouth...kept at it until I exploded in his mouth! He was jacking himself the whole time...He got up, knodded, and walked away...not a word was spoken & I never saw him again...sigh...
Speedo's & sex go together!!

Speedo1986
United States of America

Post by Speedo1986 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:41 pm

My favorite thing was having sex with the wife in the pool after putting the kids to bed.