G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cum in speedos?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

azertyxxx
France

Re: Cum in speedos?

Post by azertyxxx » Sun May 27, 2018 6:42 am

Harsh1994 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:47 pm
I do it all the time. I masturbate with speedos on and cum in the liner. Sometimes cum pass outside through the lycra. Then I wash them in order to mantain them free of cum.
hot!!!!

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:13 am

Harsh1994 wrote:I do it all the time. I masturbate with speedos on and cum in the liner. Sometimes cum pass outside through the lycra. Then I wash them in order to mantain them free of cum.
Harsh1994,

Hey I think I have the same AB anger suit your wearing in your Avatar. Is this the suit you customize on a regular basis?

Tex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Mon May 28, 2018 4:35 pm

I do all the time..in the matter of fact, I don’t own a pair that I haven’t done it in.

Never ruined any of them...always shower or rinse them out, and you will be fine!
Last edited by paspeedo on Mon May 28, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Mon May 28, 2018 6:33 pm

i jizz up my suits all the time and never had an issue.

azertyxxx
France

Post by azertyxxx » Wed May 30, 2018 11:47 am

i'am big fan of J/O and cum into speedo and briefs

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:41 pm

Obe1 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 8:13 am
Harsh1994 wrote:I do it all the time. I masturbate with speedos on and cum in the liner. Sometimes cum pass outside through the lycra. Then I wash them in order to mantain them free of cum.
Harsh1994,

Hey I think I have the same AB anger suit your wearing in your Avatar. Is this the suit you customize on a regular basis?

Tex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use to wear my Clever Flag and UK swim briefs more than the rest of them. But Anger is still one of my favorites.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

Adidasbulge83
Great Britain

Post by Adidasbulge83 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:00 am

I always cum in mine. I love filling them and seeing it ooze out. I’ve borrowed a few speedos from other people and cum in them too, then quickly put them through the wash before they notice!

hawtinmaspeedo

Post by hawtinmaspeedo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:54 pm

I have precum stains in a few haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Polyamid986
Croatia

Post by Polyamid986 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:01 am

Yes, but I do it only in speedos that are either older suits, or I bought them for sunbathing/chillin out with my gf and stuff like that, those ones are a bit tighter and smaller cut suits. I do have to clean them immediately after. But the feeling of reaching orgasm and cumming in them, there aren't so many things that are better than that.