G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Don't want to "break" that tan line

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedeau
Canada

Don't want to "break" that tan line

Post by Speedeau » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:54 pm

So when I go outside in a speedo mostly during travels on the beach, I always wear the same model (several pairs in different colors, just to make sure I don't "modify" my tan line, which has almost faded away at the end of winter, but still a bit visible. I am going to Mexico soon and will probably do the same.

How about you guys, do you "take care" of your tan line or you don't mind?

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: Don't want to "break" that tan line

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:37 pm

I normally wear the same speedos all of the time, so it all lines up. Funny, I do make sure my speedos sit in the same tan line so it doesnt stuff the tan line

This pic is my tan line from about 2 years ago from Aussiebum 2" classics.

Last edited by ...:::sam:::... on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 pm

Nice Sam

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:27 am

Lol I’ve learnt my lesson!! Always in different speedos and my tan is so bad!! Much prefer the obvious line!! Fix it up next summer haha

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:13 am

I try to maintain a clean tanline, but I don't like wearing the same suit all the time. I wear suits with a similar cut so the lines match up as much as possible. Last year during my Aruba trip, I made sure to wear my smallest suit on the first day to establish the line.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Speedeau
Canada

Post by Speedeau » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:47 am

Nice tan line Sam! I like that it cuts a bit your cheek line at the bottom.

My other speedos don't have a cut similar enough to overlap well, I am afraid I will stick to the same as before...

Or I could change the model: one different tan line for each summer! ;). I am not sure I am confident enough (yet) to wear a 1 inch side one though...

Speedeau
Canada

Post by Speedeau » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:04 am

This is mine from last year, almost completely faded now
Attachments
Capture e.PNG
Capture e.PNG (325.59 KiB) Viewed 8056 times
Last edited by Speedeau on Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:24 am

Mitch wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:38 am
Sam did a great job of posting. I think everyone should post their tan line
Got to love a good speedo tan! 8)

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:29 am

54873e148fe3fd9dc14e96f9375241d0.jpg
54873e148fe3fd9dc14e96f9375241d0.jpg (38.6 KiB) Viewed 7888 times
this is from last year, I think. Gonna have to work on this yard tanline as soon as it gets warm here!

Speedeau
Canada

Post by Speedeau » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:06 pm

I must say we have pretty nice tan lines in here!! I had my first tan line after a couple of afternoon at the beach in France (in Nice). The moment I noticed it in the mirror, I really got exited. It like saying: now you have your speedo tattooed on your skin (for a while at least) and kind of can't hide from it anymore ;)

Yourknickers
Australia

Post by Yourknickers » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:33 pm

Hey Speeeau i feel exactly the same, so i always try to wear a pair that is exactly the same so i get the same tan lines

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:34 pm

jace wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:07 pm
Nice to see a shower full of speedo tanlines.
I totally agree.

thisisdean

Post by thisisdean » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:18 pm

These are all such cool tan-lines, guys. Last season I decided to change my tan-line from the usual Speedo solar line to a square-cut just because I bought a few new pairs and rather enjoyed them. But I can tell you that even after a good season the solar-line shows as the white area that has never seen the sun. Between that and the square-cut line is an area with freckles from previous years in the sun, faded, yes, but still present enough to upset the idea of ever having a real square-cut line. Somehow never occurred to be that the pattern is so fixed.

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Post by 1tanlinedude » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:17 pm

Speedeau wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:06 pm
I must say we have pretty nice tan lines in here!! I had my first tan line after a couple of afternoon at the beach in France (in Nice). The moment I noticed it in the mirror, I really got exited. It like saying: now you have your speedo tattooed on your skin (for a while at least) and kind of can't hide from it anymore ;)
I like what your thinking the "speedo tattoo" on your skin is exactly right ! Lov'em !!
Last edited by 1tanlinedude on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Post by 1tanlinedude » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:23 pm

jace wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:07 pm
I feel more nude in just my tanline.Get an erection whenever I see a swimmer in just his tanline.Nice to see a shower full of speedo tanlines.

The shower is the "eye candy" viewing spot for speedo tanlines - love showing mine off there too & glad I'm not the only one who gets 'excited' with a shower full of speedo tanlines! ;) Lov'em !!

Speedeau
Canada

Post by Speedeau » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:35 am

Mitch wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:02 am
Wow solar nice tan and firm. Mine today
Mitch, have you been traveling south this winter to already have such a tan line at this time of the year?

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Today I worked on my no tan line tan.

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:05 am

I love having my speedo tattoo - I wear different suits and brands but all are pretty brief and so I keep a constant tan line. The suit in my profile is much wider than I usually wear but I love the colour so when tanning in it I roll the sides to fit my tan line.

I have some Square cut suits I love the look of but I don't wear them much so as to not ruin my tan - more times when tanning isn't happening

When I used to only wear thongs I was religious about keeping set rear thong tan line

Speedo tan line always gets a lot of interest in group showers and my thong line used to get giggles/comments from massage therapists or doctors

Dfwspeedo
United States of America

Post by Dfwspeedo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:18 am

Mitch wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:16 am
Well dwf you need to show us
It is very faded right now as weather has been rubbish - but I will start to work on. Ow and show when it is back to its usual very obvious glory lol