G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Shaving

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BJE
United States of America

Re: Shaving

Post by BJE » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:10 am

I went hairless for quit a while but I’ve been growing my pubes back for a few weeks now. Balls still smooth though.

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:04 am

jace wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:00 am
That and if you want on the team you wear a speedo.Comical the looks on guys faces when I hand them their first swim brief.
They happy enough when they’re used to it Jace or would it be back to jammers the minute your not looking?

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:41 am

cted
Last edited by Latestarter on Thu May 17, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:49 am

Depends what the punishment is Mitch

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:05 am

e😂
Last edited by Latestarter on Thu May 17, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:14 am

Got any shaving cream?

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:11 pm

you?
Last edited by Latestarter on Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:40 pm

jace wrote:That and if you want on the team you wear a speedo.Comical the looks on guys faces when I hand them their first swim brief.
Oh I bet that’s right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:21 am

Back to the original question I think Speedo’s look best when everything is smooth. As I posted earlier I have allowed my pubic area above my penis to grow back but just this morning I epilated my butt, crack and sack. Does anyone think a hairy butt looks good?

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:48 am

Mitch wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:24 am
I’m not into it at all I like the smooth feeling of it being shaved. Or drenched in baby oil. Does you wife like it smooth or hairy
It took her a while to get used to my smooth chest and abs. However that hair is not coming back and she’s used to it now and I think she would prefer smooth to hairy. As far as my butt goes I don’t think she has a preference. As far as the pubic/sack hair goes she complains that I look like a little boy without hair. However I would think she should appreciate not having hair in her face and mouth. I think I look hot with hairless pubes. However as I said somewhere I’m currently growing my pubic hair back so I don’t look so out of place while walking around naked in the locker room. Where I am at manscaping is certainly not a thing. Except perhaps chest hair and abs.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:59 am

Yes, I think hairless looks great too. When I do let my pubic hair grow I keep it trimmed fairly short. Never big and bushy. I remember the days when I had 2 inch long curly pubic hair. I haven’t been that way in years.

I also remember the day I first decided to shave my chest. I had just gotten out of the swimming pool and I looked down at my chest and realized that the wet hair laying straight down my chest was over 3 inches long. It looked disgusting.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:05 am

If we keep up this conversation I’ll end up shaving tonight.

If you saw a man in the locker room with hairless pubes what would your first thought be gay or straight?

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:18 am

How do you think the average straight man would perceive hairless pubes.

I understand that pube shaving is popular especially among younger guys but I don’t see it. Perhaps it’s because the younger guys never let themselves be seen naked in the locker room. Perhaps they are hiding their hairlessness.

Old guys just sort of hang out naked in the locker room but I rarely see anyone under about 35 or 40 naked in the locker room. There seems to be quite a generational difference in the attitude towards being seen naked by other men.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:19 am

Mitch wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:15 am
Do you think that’s how people look at you
Hey that guy is fit shaves his pubes and wears a speedo he must be gay right?

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:33 am

You’re probably right. I think hairless is more of a young thing then a gay thing.

I may be completely off but I would suspect the trend towards hairlessness has more to do with oral sex than appearance.

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:37 am

BJE wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:18 am

I understand that pube shaving is popular especially among younger guys but I don’t see it. Perhaps it’s because the younger guys never let themselves be seen naked in the locker room. Perhaps they are hiding their hairlessness.

Old guys just sort of hang out naked in the locker room but I rarely see anyone under about 35 or 40 naked in the locker room. There seems to be quite a generational difference in the attitude towards being seen naked by other men.
Old(er) guys probably went to high schools and gyms with communal showers, so are used to being naked. Now high schools don't require showers after gym because they don't want the guys to feel "uncomfortable". I guess stinking up the rest of the day's classes is ok though, even if the stench makes other students uncomfortable.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:40 am

I think I’ve only seen three guys with hairless pubes in the locker room. One of them is probably 10 or 15 years older than me and I know he’s married because I’ve heard you talk about his wife. Another one was more middle-aged and seemed to like standing around being seen and the third one was a younger man.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:42 am

scott1636 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:37 am
BJE wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:18 am

Old(er) guys probably went to high schools and gyms with communal showers, so are used to being naked. Now high schools don't require showers after gym because they don't want the guys to feel "uncomfortable". I guess stinking up the rest of the day's classes is ok though, even if the stench makes other students uncomfortable.
My sons tell me that the reason nobody showers in high school is that if you did everyone would think you were gay.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:47 am

When I was in high school we were all required to shower together in the gang showers. If you got a boner in the shower you were laughed at but that’s life.

I think today society is too hyper sensitive about anything sexual. As I mentioned in another post, at our local municipal pool there are now signs in the gang shower saying no public nudity.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:10 am

Thom. I think the reason they think it’s gay to shower is that the assumption is that if you would allow yourself to be seen naked in front of other guys you must be gay.