G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hard nipple

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Obe1
United States of America

Re: Hard nipple

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:28 pm

Oh by the way, he agrees to the punishment if it happens before hand!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:30 pm

Mitch wrote:Does he get off on punishment or it’s because of you
No he get off for the build up of pain a s pleasure I give him. The mix is like a torch, to much of one kills the flame, but the right mix together and can cut steal

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:34 pm

BJE may approach it in another way. This is how I learned through self exploration or what Heightens pleasure for me and what don’t.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:35 pm

jace wrote:My college Coach was my master.Had me naked most of the time.Love d clamping my swimmers nipples
Yeah! How nice. You have been exposed

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:41 pm

jace wrote:My college Coach was my master.Had me naked most of the time.Love d clamping my swimmers nipples
Jace I learned this from a master as you call it and the right mix is OMG something you never forget. I am a “switch” some may call it. I took my boi to my master and we both worked him over. He was blindfolded and restrained to a sling when the master came in. Afterwards, he said I was next! A most rememberable afternoon night.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Jace, you never said if you enjoyed it or not. That is the question I have for you.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:20 pm

jace wrote:I enjoyed it and I still gravitate to men who try to take control.
Oh Jace, my head is out of my speedo as I read this!! Ummm ... and I am in a public place. You know that that means? At least my BOi know when he causes me to have a hardon away from him, don’t you!!

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Mitch wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:23 pm
Well mine aren’t wired like bje but my anal area is. Where as I’m not sure his is
That’s okay because I don’t use my anus for sex.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:51 pm

Obe1 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:25 pm
Well my boi has been restrained, blind folded , Nipple clamps, and worked edged for hrs.
I like being restrained, blindfolded and edged but I don’t like nipple clamps. They do nothing for me except cause pain and what I want from my nipples is pleasure not pain. A light clamp wouldn’t be too bad but I could only stand a clothespin for a couple of seconds before I’d be yelling to get it off.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:54 pm

I hear that, applied at the wrong time can put the flame out. Or to much can as well. All about reading the receiver and building it up.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:02 pm

Obe1 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:30 pm
Mitch wrote:Does he get off on punishment or it’s because of you
No he get off for the build up of pain a s pleasure I give him. The mix is like a torch, to much of one kills the flame, but the right mix together and can cut steal.
I’ve tried to explain to Mitch the intensity of pleasure mixed with pain. I like having me testicles tortured while at the same time having my nipples stimulated. The combination of simultaneous intense testicle pain and intense nipple pleasure really makes my heart race. I pretty much have to be restrained for this because otherwise my wife would not be able to keep my legs apart.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:06 pm

exactly!! Well said

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:08 pm

You have “at least to me” be willing to trust someone to take you there. It’s a journey of ultimate pleasure that is hardly describable ...

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:50 pm

Last edited by BJE on Wed May 02, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:52 pm

Last edited by BJE on Wed May 02, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Last edited by BJE on Wed May 02, 2018 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:24 pm

BJE wrote:
Obe1 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:08 pm
You have “at least to me” be willing to trust someone to take you there. It’s a journey of ultimate pleasure that is hardly describable ...
It’s my wife doing it to me and I have to coach her on what to do so suggestions would be welcome.
I see with start with caressing, and you can’t touch me! Maybe then a little, the game you summited to me, therefore your thoughts are not considered! If you speak I am forced to gag you! Your Cock is exposed now as I undress you, and fit the restraints to your hands, mine are real leather and leather collar. I may clip your Hands to your collar or leg thigh restraints. Now are in the mood and setting... realizing your mine to do as I please. When I please to do it.
I sometime lay you down ass hi in the air, and cock and balls exposed. Now the game begins. I get my paddle out and rub it all over your exposed ass, you know any sec it’s coming, I caress your ass, and take the paddle and slide it along your ball sack and cock. Wack! WAck! Wack! Being careful not to hit the same spot two times warming you into the event. Caress more, and fondle your balls, connecting the more your take the more I give. After this goes on a while it’s really red... now it time to change posistions, your needing s break, so now I restrain you to the frame of my sling. I come behind you rubbing my hard dripping cock in you telling see what mess you made boi! You have pay for that boi! I grab my leather slapper and spank your nuts telling you give them / push them out or get punished!
That’s 10 swats harder each time your having to count them thanking me, thanks you sir! If you miss we add 5 more and start over!
We go back balls, and your cock is dripping, I slap it , and you flinch, alrighty I tell you, flinch again and get punished!!! Good boi your master is pleased! I get the flogger and stand behind you, work your ass, 1st and back, between your legs and get the nuts... then I learn down and oral service you... change sex... rim your hole , and caress your balls and cock.

Because I know the slut wants me stroking his cock, And or putting something in his ass. Now I lay you down and show you how excited you made me! Eat me and my ass too! Oh good boi! I lean over and suck him... as he pleases me... now I tell him you cum you will get punished more!! I jack your cock to edge you up! You must tell me when you get close!!! Or else... I take a ball slapper the beat on the balls ans cock!!! To bring you down some ... do it again! Oh I forget I slipped a plug / or prostrate massager in your ass...

Now you got me close, and did a good job on my cock, and ass I replay the favor and till you over, ass back in the air. Remove the toy and glove up, get my special lube out and work my fingers in and add more because I know my pig slut likes it.... massage your prostrate and massage your cock!!! Till I get a sample of thickness... out ....

I usually inter his ass now and plow him to a hands fee orgasm... because I know I can. That’s just one setting I have done and change them up to keep him guessing...

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:41 pm

Everyone has there spots ... and distraction / avoidance builds desires. I have a ball tourchure device and e-stim trodes too. I have all kinds of anal toys to choose from, and can play urethra play, sounding. I am very open minded , and if it feels good why not. Have a rim chair and a sling. Open minds create endless possibilities is my Moto.

A 40 year old women when I was 16 showed my how to she could make me cum from ass play and she did. I have expanded on that training.

Sorry but nipple play adds excitement if some at the Correct time and amount of pain applied. One time my dom friend bit down on mine and I almost came and strained to get him to stop! I did not give in and wow omg pleasure I received from it. He hit my 9+ pain and at 10 I would throw the towel in. A good dom can read you and take you to the your limit and back off.

Hay sorry to get off topic ...

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Last edited by BJE on Wed May 02, 2018 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Swats with my paddle as I pull them down and cup them in my hand. I can regulate the amount of pressure with may hand as I hid the ball and my hand together . Make the sound and regulating the pain inflected