G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Is it ever OK to touch another guys ass at the gym?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

packedspeedo
United States of America

Re: Is it ever OK to touch another guys ass at the gym?

Post by packedspeedo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:13 am

I've had that happen a couple of times. The first time I was shocked, and didn't react. The second time I pushed back against his hand, then we went into the sauna and jacked each other. It is rather rude to touch without asking.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:16 am

No I don’t think it’s ever OK to touch someone there without permission. That’s how politicians get kicked out of office and people get put in jail.

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:46 am

It is okay IF (1) you ask first and he says OK. (2) If he invites you too. Other wise, it isn't and you might end up on the floor with a bloody nose. I once told a guy that he had a smoking hot ass, and he replied " you're welcome to massage it".Of course that was after he walked up to me stared right at my cock and said "nice".

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:55 am

Last edited by Speedoaddict on Thu May 10, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

superqueer
United States of America

Post by superqueer » Sat May 05, 2018 6:25 am

Let's go to the gym and touch each others asses