G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cut or not cut

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Cuteguy
Singapore

Cut or not cut

Post by Cuteguy » Fri May 04, 2018 10:15 am

Did you guy usually cut the liner in speedo or not???

BJE
United States of America

Re: Cut or not cut

Post by BJE » Fri May 04, 2018 10:27 am

I was expecting this thread to be about circumcision.

MeSooQuiet
United States of America

Post by MeSooQuiet » Fri May 04, 2018 11:34 am

You could always start a thread about circumcision. I tend to eventually cut the liner out after a few uses.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri May 04, 2018 12:46 pm

I don’t cut the liner out if it’s going to become sheer. Lines are okay though.

openflypants

Post by openflypants » Sat May 12, 2018 9:50 pm

BJE wrote:I don’t cut the liner out if it’s going to become sheer. Lines are okay though.
I try to find light colors and cut the lining out to show through.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon May 14, 2018 5:15 pm

i cut the liner out of one pair once. it felt weird. and no support haha

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed May 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Without the liner won’t you vpl be more prominent? I never cut the liner. I never modify my Speedo’s except for cutting the label tag or brand tag but that is because they are annoying af

system439
United States of America

Post by system439 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Always cut the liner out.

Harsh1994
Peru

Post by Harsh1994 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:17 pm

I don't use to cut the liner of my swimwear. I had done it only one time with a pair of Chinese counterfeit "Aussiebums" (the Anger I'm wearing in my profile pic), I cut the back liner because original only have front liner.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun May 20, 2018 11:28 am

rozelle wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 4:14 pm
Without the liner won’t you vpl be more prominent? I never cut the liner. I never modify my Speedo’s except for cutting the label tag or brand tag but that is because they are annoying af
I agree. I tried cutting a liner out years ago, and the suit didn't feel right. I have cut out label tags. The skin at the small of my back where the waist of the suit rides is sensitive, and some of the labels can be irritating.
Long time Speedo® lover

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sun May 20, 2018 3:24 pm

System, I like that avitar

Cuteandsmooth3

Post by Cuteandsmooth3 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:14 am

I always cut out the liner and very carefully too so I don't cut the suit itself.
The suit always feels lighter that way and outlines my cock better.
More see through? Not such a bad thing for me.

openflypants

Post by openflypants » Mon May 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Cuteandsmooth3 wrote:I always cut out the liner and very carefully too so I don't cut the suit itself.
I agree. Cut the liner and show more. Why do we wear speedos? To show more.

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Mon May 21, 2018 3:36 pm

I have some speedos where I've cut the liner out. Others, especially the black ones, I didn't. May be that they became a little bit more see through, but nobody yet complained when I've worn them

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Mon May 21, 2018 7:30 pm

openflypants wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 1:29 pm
Cuteandsmooth3 wrote:I always cut out the liner and very carefully too so I don't cut the suit itself.

I wear speedos to swim laps in, not to show off my cock. Wear them for whatever reason you want, but if you wear them to show off your package, in public, don't complain when people continue to have a negative image of speedos and speedo wearers. Like it or not, most people out there aren't all that interested in seeing our cocks in public.

speedo.synergy

Post by speedo.synergy » Thu May 24, 2018 4:34 am

If your into unlined lots of n2n body wear suits are made unlined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawtinmaspeedo

Post by hawtinmaspeedo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:54 am

I prefer leaving the liner in as my penis is more secure, not jumpy like the wonderjock. . .

You will still get a good penis line!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

openflypants

Post by openflypants » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:30 am

Bullseye wrote:
openflypants wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 1:29 pm

I wear speedos to swim laps in, not to show off my cock. Wear them for whatever reason you want, but if you wear them to show off your package, in public, don't complain when people continue to have a negative image of speedos and speedo wearers. Like it or not, most people out there aren't all that interested in seeing our cocks in public.
Men and women wear different clothing to show off their body assets. Please don't get mad at someone that wears tight jeans to show off something. If they do they are probably not complaining about others that say bad things about tight jeans. If runners carry weights to build strength, why don't swimmers wear pants, or at least board shorts while swimming laps to increase the workout load? AND if some one happens to wear a Speedo that's one thing. If someone is on a blog, reading and writing about Speedos and the guys that wear them, then there is an excitement or perversion or fetish involved. I live in long beach. There are many saggers. Most just do it because there peers do it or their brother or father. Some do it and carefully pick out the underpants and the shirt and color coordinate and adjust and walk around with their hand on their Dick and they read blogs about sagging. For the latter it is a fetish. And for the later they are not concerned about others that disparage sagging. Exactly the same as a guy that cuts the lining out of his Speedo, or a guy that has a picture of himself in a Speedo for his avitar and reads a Speedo blog. The bottom line is, if you're on this blog, then you are turned on buy Speedos and the guys that wear them, just like the guys on the tighty whiteys blog.

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:58 am

Hey openfly,

I get your point about the fetish thing, and you are right that even serious swimmers wouldn't be hanging out on this forum if there wasn't a certain level of that involved. But there seems to be a recurring theme on this forum that speedos should be normal swimwear for men, openly embraced and accepted by the public and then...at the same time.. many members freely admit their main reason for wearing them is to show off their junk. Most people don't want to see a guy showing off his boxers with his pants on the ground (and they could care less about his motivation for doing it), and most people don't want to see a guy displaying his assets in an unlined speedo (and they could care less about his motivation for doing it). So I apologize if I came across as "holier than thou". I was responding to the statement "why do we wear speedos? To show more." IF that is why the majority of us wear speedos, then speedos, like sagging, will never be accepted by the general public as appropriate or normal.

Sly
United States of America

Post by Sly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:47 am

Bullseye wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:58 am
IF that is why the majority of us wear speedos, then speedos, like sagging, will never be accepted by the general public as appropriate or normal.
Bravo!!! Thank you