G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cut or not cut

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

blueflinch
Australia

Re: Cut or not cut

Post by blueflinch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:49 am

rozelle wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 4:14 pm
Without the liner won’t you vpl be more prominent? I never cut the liner. I never modify my Speedo’s except for cutting the label tag or brand tag but that is because they are annoying af
Like Rozelle, I like to preserve my modesty in public. :mrgreen:

openflypants

Re: Cut or not cut

Post by openflypants » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:24 am

Bullseye wrote:Hey openfly,

I get your point about the fetish thing, and you are right that even serious swimmers wouldn't be hanging out on this forum if there wasn't a certain level of that involved. But there seems to be a recurring theme on this forum that speedos should be normal swimwear for men, openly embraced and accepted by the public and then...at the same time.. many members freely admit their main reason for wearing them is to show off their junk. Most people don't want to see a guy showing off his boxers with his pants on the ground (and they could care less about his motivation for doing it), and most people don't want to see a guy displaying his assets in an unlined speedo (and they could care less about his motivation for doing it). So I apologize if I came across as "holier than thou". I was responding to the statement "why do we wear speedos? To show more." IF that is why the majority of us wear speedos, then speedos, like sagging, will never be accepted by the general public as appropriate or normal.
Let me be clear, I'm being a devil's advocate here trying to stimulate thought. Not trying to hurt any ones feelings or say I am right or any one is wrong. One comment was wearing a Speedo and "preserving modesty". To me, wearing a Speedo is wearing the absolute minimum one can legally get away with to expose maximum skin. Preserving modesty would be loose shorts with more coverage. Consider this scenario:

Dad: Son, what are you doing for spring break this year? I know you like sun and water but I hope you don't plan to get drunk on a beach somewhere.

Son: Well dad, I heard about a camp for autistic children that needs volunteers. It's on a lake and I would work with swimming and canoes. I can get some college credit too.

Dad: That sounds great son. Do you need anything for this gig?

Son: Well they asked all volunteers to dress "modestly" and I cut the lining out of all my Speedos so they dry faster (wink, wink).

Dad: Well pick out a new Speedo on Amazon and I will get it to you. I have prime and you can have it tomorrow. After the camp you can cut out the lining and wear it when you go surfing and don't have to dress modestly.

Son: Thanks dad, dressing modestly like some religious zealot really cramps my style, but its only for a week. At least it's in a Speedo all day instead of wearing shorts and a T shirt like in class. Hey, maybe I could leave the lining in the Speedo and wear it to class with a T shirt? It probably never hurts to have one modest Speedo in you drawer.

Dad: I always tell your mother you're a bright boy. You know I'm proud of you son.

Son: Thanks dad. I love you too. I'll get on Amazon now. I saw a white Speedo that is transparent when wet. Since I'm going to leave the lining in so it is modest, it will make my tan look better when I wear it to class. I will text you the Amazon link.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk