G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Summer holidays!

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Briefsboy1
Great Britain

Summer holidays!

Post by Briefsboy1 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Im off to Sunny Spain yet again this august, and already have my suitcase sorted (mainly speedos of course) but i was wondering, i have a few pairs which are XS, and as much as i love wearing them, my bulge does stick out a lot more, and if i move too much, you can sometimes see a bit too much - i wear suitable speedos when at my public pool, where i dont have this issue - but i wonder - in the hotel pool and the beach do you think it might be? I certainly dont want to come across inappropriate to people enjoying their holiday and a bit of slippage i can handle - but my bigger more noticeable bulge, should i work it or change the speedos :/

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: Summer holidays!

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon May 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Briefsboy1 wrote:Im off to Sunny Spain yet again this august, and already have my suitcase sorted (mainly speedos of course) but i was wondering, i have a few pairs which are XS, and as much as i love wearing them, my bulge does stick out a lot more, and if i move too much, you can sometimes see a bit too much - i wear suitable speedos when at my public pool, where i dont have this issue - but i wonder - in the hotel pool and the beach do you think it might be? I certainly dont want to come across inappropriate to people enjoying their holiday and a bit of slippage i can handle - but my bigger more noticeable bulge, should i work it or change the speedos :/

How much is “too much”? Should be ok for hotel pool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Briefsboy1
Great Britain

Post by Briefsboy1 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:31 am

Mazda3mps wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 3:11 pm
How much is “too much”? Should be ok for hotel pool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well you can pretty much see the shape of my cock and balls (sorry to be crude), before my briefs are even wet - I have quite busty balls so they make everything stick out more anyway even in a small pair of swim briefs

Thanks for getting back to me :)

rockman748

Post by rockman748 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:42 am

I would say that most people already have a stigma set in stone about people who wear speedos and no one would want to see anything spilling out of another person's swimwear so I would say just wear the size that you normally wear when at the pool. I mean, what is the real point of wearing the smaller size?
Just a straight guy who likes speedos and aussiebums