G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Tell me your first story

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Cuteguy
Singapore

Tell me your first story

Post by Cuteguy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:51 am

Tell me the first time you wear speedo and what did you do after you worn it??
I will tell me story on someday because i don't have time now
I hope you guys will get interested in it

BozeHawk
Canada

Re: Tell me your first story

Post by BozeHawk » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:11 am

I don't recall my first time but my Mum showed me some photos. I must've been five or six years of age and we were at the beach. She said I frolicked in the sand and even waded into the water but promptly fell asleep after the picnic lunch.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:41 am

I'm pretty sure the first time I wore a speedo in public was in my junior year in college when I wore one to take a swimming test at the university pool to get permission to use the rowing shells. (I passed) Later that same year, I wore speedos at the beach on a trip to Bermuda. Perhaps because of that, a hot lady, maybe five years older than I was, visiting from France, and wearing a black bikini, struck up a conversation at the ocean-side bar. That changed my self-image. I'd worn them at home to get some sun in our back yard when I was in high school. I have some pics of that somewhere, my first selfies.
Long time Speedo® lover

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:39 pm

Cuteguy wrote:Tell me the first time you wear speedo and what did you do after you worn it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:42 pm

SpeedoUSA wrote:
Cuteguy wrote:Tell me the first time you wear speedo and what did you do after you worn it??

I recall having a 100% nylon blue with white stripes and my sister asked me to lay out in the backyard with her. I then found a 1” white with multi colored stripes in Lycra spandex and wore that with a girlfriend and her friend in her pool.

Str8 Speedo fan

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:48 pm

my first ever pair was like when i was like 8 or 9, mum took me out to get a pair of swimming class :P
it was way too big for me! ahaha didnt know they stretch in the water...

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:20 am

In the 80's I went on a business trip to Sweden. Having heard that Europeans wore speedos, bought 1 from a catalog to take with me. Ended up that a guy from the office I was visiting took me for a dip in a fjord. Jumped in & got out. Less than 5 minutes in a speedo. After that, it took 30 years before I wore on in public, again...

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:01 pm

I apparently wore speedos to our local pool when I was a young kid, though I have no memory of that. I first started wearing them in public two years ago when I decided to start regular lap swimming. It was such a rush to pull off my board shorts and be in just a speedo in front of other people.

I just wore a speedo to the beach for the first time last month. That was amazing, too.

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:49 pm

I bought my first swim brief, might have been Speedo brand, when I was in college in the early 1970s. I haven't worn anything else for swimming since then (except when skinny dipping).

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:27 pm

Back in the late 90’s when I was around a junior in high school, I had purchased my first Speedo (I assume a Speedo solar). Don’t recall where but it had to have been from eBay or a catalog. I took it on vacation to Ft. Lauderdale with my parents. How I was so brave back then, I have NO idea!! We got ready, went down to the beach and I stripped my shorts off to reveal this skimpy flame red/orange Speedo!

My parents were shocked momentarily but then paid no attention to it the rest of the trip. Since Speedos were not all that uncommon in the 90’s, it probably wasn’t that big of a deal then. But I vaguely remember my parents being surprised at their youngest son splashing around in next to nothing, especially since I was so introverted back then. No one else in my family would be caught dead wearing them, not then, not now.

My brother’s family came to visit us in Chicago a couple years ago and I wore an AussieBum floral square cut to the beach. They were shocked, especially my nephews. But they quickly got over it and we all had a blast at the beach. What’s funny is they were all still really wet in their shorts and I was nearly dry by the time we got back to my house. I told them that was one of the biggest reasons for wearing them! I could wear normal shorts, drop them for a swim, then be dry fairly fast and could carry on to whatever else. I didn’t have to change and carry around extra clothes.

wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:53 pm

I wore speedos once at a friends cottage with a bunch of our friends there. One of them wore one one day, i decided to wear mine the next. We were the only two guys anywhere on the beach in them, noone cared. I also wore them to a state park water skiing a couple of times with a group of friends camping. I was the only one, and loved it. Now I wear them whenever I go to the beach with my wife and kids. Sometimes I will wear a square cut, which my wife would prefer, but I prefer the speedos.
Last edited by ChicagoDan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chris14655
Australia

Post by chris14655 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:13 pm

My first time I was in Singapore and was in a swim wear store. A young guy came and asked if I needed help. I told him I was looking for some bathers. After looking at a few pairs he said, how about something like these, and held up some speedos. They look great Can I try them on, he lead me to a change room and said just strip off and ill bring you a pair your size.
He came back with 3 pairs. A small medium and large. I tried the large but he said to big Then gave me the small. I put them on and I had a job getting everything in them. Out of the blue he put his hand down the front and moved my cock around so it laid flat. within seconds I was rock hard. He said that's better He looked up at me and moved my cock around a bit more then kissed it though the speedos. Then slipped out though the leg and started sucking it. I had never cum so fast and shot my load down his throat. I cleaned up and got dressed and said I'd have the small speedos. As I paid he said I have some other style if you'd like to come back. I looked at him and said I'd be back. I still have that pair plus heaps more.

fatman
Canada

Post by fatman » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:28 pm

In eighth grade PE swim class I had forgotten my swim trunks so I had to rummage through lost and found bin for something. Sure enough there was a great big old red speedo so I grabbed it and tried it on. Other boys were laughing at the sight of me in it and one said he wished he had a red speedo too and I said well may be your mommy will get you one. He said well maybe you can suck my dick and I said oh please, whip it out. And I sucked him right there in the locker room and a circle formed around us and next thing I knew another dick was in my face and then a dozen were. I sucked them all and maybe some of them a few times and then the door opened and in came Mr. Miller who blew his whistle and said everybody out, leaving me alone on my knees. He wanted to know what the hell was going on and I said I was sucking everybody. He said well not quite everybody and I said bring it on. So he unzipped and popped a dong out and jacked a load in my mouth while the rest of the boys started coming back in for more. They all started wanking and one by one each had blown off on me, I swallowed as much as I could but some got on the floor when I was wiping my face with my fingers toward my lips. Meanwhile Mr. Miller had slipped out and went and got the principal who came in with the most massive, thickest schlong I ever saw before or since. I could hardly get just the head in it was so big. He said just tug on it then and I did and if you believe all this your probably foolish enough to believe Chris's story too. LOL.

Sly
United States of America

Post by Sly » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:39 am

fatman wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:28 pm
and I did and if you believe all this your probably foolish enough to believe Chris's story too. LOL.
:lol: Good one :lol:

openflypants

Post by openflypants » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:27 am

chris14655 wrote:My first time I was in Singapore and was in a swim wear store. A young guy came and asked if I needed help. I told him I was looking for some bathers. After looking at a few pairs he said, how about something like these, and held up some speedos. They look great Can I try them on, he lead me to a change room and said just strip off and ill bring you a pair your size.
He came back with 3 pairs. A small medium and large. I tried the large but he said to big Then gave me the small. I put them on and I had a job getting everything in them. Out of the blue he put his hand down the front and moved my cock around so it laid flat. within seconds I was rock hard. He said that's better He looked up at me and moved my cock around a bit more then kissed it though the speedos. Then slipped out though the leg and started sucking it. I had never cum so fast and shot my load down his throat. I cleaned up and got dressed and said I'd have the small speedos. As I paid he said I have some other style if you'd like to come back. I looked at him and said I'd be back. I still have that pair plus heaps more.
What is the name of the store. Singapore is on my bucket list.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk