G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Running with pride up the coast

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

frankjath

Running with pride up the coast

Post by frankjath » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:44 am

Yesterday I decide to run down the coast. There and back it turned out to be 5.42 miles. I wore my red speedo solar, running shoes, heart rate monitor and my waist band pouch to carry my car key.

It’s summer here now that means tourist and large crowds at the beach. Running down I started off on the sidewalk and roads. The minute my foot hit the pavement I heard and saw some people giggling or making comments about my speedo. These comments didn’t phase me because I really didn’t care.

After I’d been running for a while I reached the beach access stairs to run up the beach back to my car. One cool thing that I over heard was a group of guys we’re laughing and one of the other guys said “there is nothing wrong with that.” I assume he was referring to my speedo. At least that’s what I over heard over my music.

When I reach my car parked on the street I changed out of my running shoes and put my sandals and went back down to swim in the ocean.

Being myself unapologetically has got me thinking how people view gender in our society. For one thing when they see me in a speedo they automatically are assuming my gender. I’m a queer person of color and some days I just want to exist in society and not be something that is a spectacle. To exist equally along side women when it comes to wearing speedos, thongs, g-strings. Sometimes people might think it’s extreme to run in a speedo but maybe I could be a beacon of light for another queer or not person. It will give other guys regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity to say it’s okay to be myself here and present how I want and feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChicagoDan

Re: Running with pride up the coast

Post by ChicagoDan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Good for you, love your aditude

Polyamid986
Croatia

Post by Polyamid986 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:38 am

Wow, congratulations frankjath for such dedication 5.42mile in just speedos!

fatman
Canada

Post by fatman » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:12 am

I would give anything to be able to run again. I doubt it will ever happen though. Way to go, Frankjath!

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Thank you for the supportive and kind comments! Remember, you are all beautiful in your own way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Post by 1tanlinedude » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:15 am

Be YOU!!! :)

With confidence - Congrats !

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:26 am

frankjath wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:44 am
Yesterday I decide to run down the coast. There and back it turned out to be 5.42 miles. I wore my red speedo solar, running shoes, heart rate monitor and my waist band pouch to carry my car key.
Awesome Frank, fantastic run.

I wore my speedos at a gated community pool in Laguna Beach where I was staying with friends a few years ago. Nobody said anything, but they were so snooty there they didn't speak to me when I was fully clothed. It was next to a public ocean beach. I saw a few brave speedo wearers there.
Long time Speedo® lover

openflypants

Post by openflypants » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:04 pm

frankjath wrote:Yesterday I decide to run down the coast. There and back it turned out to be 5.42 miles. I wore my red speedo solar, running shoes, heart rate monitor and my waist band pouch to carry my car key.

It’s summer here now that means tourist and large crowds at the beach. Running down I started off on the sidewalk and roads. The minute my foot hit the pavement I heard and saw some people giggling or making comments about my speedo. These comments didn’t phase me because I really didn’t care.

After I’d been running for a while I reached the beach access stairs to run up the beach back to my car. One cool thing that I over heard was a group of guys we’re laughing and one of the other guys said “there is nothing wrong with that.” I assume he was referring to my speedo. At least that’s what I over heard over my music.

When I reach my car parked on the street I changed out of my running shoes and put my sandals and went back down to swim in the ocean.

Being myself unapologetically has got me thinking how people view gender in our society. For one thing when they see me in a speedo they automatically are assuming my gender. I’m a queer person of color and some days I just want to exist in society and not be something that is a spectacle. To exist equally along side women when it comes to wearing speedos, thongs, g-strings. Sometimes people might think it’s extreme to run in a speedo but maybe I could be a beacon of light for another queer or not person. It will give other guys regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity to say it’s okay to be myself here and present how I want and feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are in good shape. Ever think about shaving some body hair?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk