G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Lifeguard Uniform

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Bullseye
United States of America

Re: Lifeguard Uniform

Post by Bullseye » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:57 pm

Pantless wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:41 pm
Just got a job this week lifeguarding.Have been wearing speedo all this week.
What pool are you at? Any other lifeguards sporting briefs?

I have not seen any guards wearing them at any of the pools or beaches that I have been at here in CA. Although I was at the beach this past week in SoCal. A guard was being given a break by other guards. He dropped his red shorts to reveal a pair of black speedos underneath. He ran to the water and dove in and went for a swim. My wife and I were heading out into the water as he was coming back in. I wanted to say "nice suit", but I chickened out. He must have noticed me noticing, however, because as he went by he smiled and said "the water is great!" When he went back on duty, the red shorts were back on.
:

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:12 pm

At a apartment complex pool.Mostly Moms and kids.I'm the only male lifeguard.My only dresscode no white swimbriefs.

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:36 am

I work as a lifeguard and a swimming teacher and I'm not allowed to wear just briefs, we are given shorts and t-shirt uniform to wear, as I imagine post pools and beaches do.

I do wear speedo briefs underneath the shorts as they are comfier than cotton underwear when wet and wear speedos when doing water based training.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:05 am

Nate wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:36 am
I work as a lifeguard and a swimming teacher and I'm not allowed to wear just briefs, we are given shorts and t-shirt uniform to wear, as I imagine post pools and beaches do.

I do wear speedo briefs underneath the shorts as they are comfier than cotton underwear when wet and wear speedos when doing water based training.
Still a dream job, Nate.
Long time Speedo® lover

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:50 am

Thom wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:05 am
Nate wrote:

Still a dream job, Nate.
To be fair, it really is. The lifeguarding can be extremely boring but the swimming teaching is great.

frankpyle

Post by frankpyle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:52 am

Pantless wrote:Good training.Being a swimmer you get over being naked around teammates.Especially on shave down before a meet.
Now that’s a ritual I’d love to be a part of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:24 am

Nate wrote:

I think that is the same in Aus. None of the lifeguards get around in speedos, being sunsmart is pretty important here. Hats and longsleeves also. Apart from young kid coaching where they are in the water, most coaches stay dry also.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:48 pm

Given the choice I wear speedos every day.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:30 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Nate wrote:

I think that is the same in Aus. None of the lifeguards get around in speedos, being sunsmart is pretty important here. Hats and longsleeves also. Apart from young kid coaching where they are in the water, most coaches stay dry also.

Sam, you’d be the perfect lifeguard in speedos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:51 am

SpeedoUSA wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:30 pm
Sam, you’d be the perfect lifeguard in speedos!
Thanks! :lol:

The competitions would be my scene!

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:39 pm

The summer lifeguards have mostly gone. Last weekend the half the pool was closed for a two day training session for new lifeguards. I swam laps and used the hot tubs both days. The training sessions were 4 hours long, so I only saw a bit of them. There were 4 females, 3 males, and a female instructor.

They were all in the pool when I arrived on Saturday. I swam laps, then went over to the hot tub to relax. They climbed up the ladder and out of the pool while I was there. I was surprised to see all 3 guys in speedos. Two of the girls were in one-pieces and the others were in two-pieces. The girls' suits all showed a lot of cheek.

Sure enough, the guys were all in speedos on Sunday too. I was the only other person in the pool. I think it was the first time I've been in a pool where all of the males were in speedos.

I haven't seen any of the new guards on duty yet. Hopefully they'll keep the uniform.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:36 am

At two of my local pools it is yellow polo shirts and shorts for both men and women at one of the pools and blue polo shirts and grey shorts for both men and women at the other pool.
From what I can tell with the waist bands sticking out above the shorts they wear normal underwear under their shorts.
The changing rooms are all open showers in the 2 men’s locker rooms and in the pool changing room it’s all cubicles with separate shower cubicles.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:04 am

Scored indoor country club pool for winter.Asked what I wanted to guard in .I said Speedo and shorts and polo in other parts of the club.