G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Q swimwear sale

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

grammarcoast
Canada

Q swimwear sale

Post by grammarcoast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:24 pm

Anyone tried their briefs?

50% off at the moment
I think I am going to grab a couple.

Lots of designer prints and stuff, if that's your style check it out...

Harsh1994
Peru

Re: Q swimwear sale

Post by Harsh1994 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:35 pm

I had bought a waterpolo brief from Q Swimwear a month ago when they had 30% off in Memorial Day. I use to wear 28", so I bought 28" and it really feels like a 24" or 26", very snug and difficult to put on but very sexy anyways. They are smaller than Turbo ones. Their website recommends going one size up when it comes to waterpolo briefs.
Speedos are the best swimwear around. Period.

MISpeedo
United States of America

Post by MISpeedo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Sizing Question: Harsh1994 stated one size up for waterpolo briefs, any recommendations for their standard brief (downsize, normal size, or upsize)? Thanks

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:46 pm

I bought one size up, and they fit like they are one size up, both polo and classic.
I bought my own size and they fit better (polo).

1tanlinedude
United States of America

Post by 1tanlinedude » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:25 pm

I’m usually a size 30-32 in other brands but with Q Swimsuits I’m a size 34. I get the waterpolo style cut & the back side is smaller. They sit lower on your hips too. The suits do last forever like a Turbo brand suit. Not much give in the suit so I would recommend sizing up! I have several Q’s and love them !!!

grammarcoast
Canada

Post by grammarcoast » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:19 pm

The suits arrived. It took awhile, but they are made to order after all. Really nice material, the weave is thick and very soft to the touch. Apparently it uses authentic Italian polyester fibres, who knew it would make a difference? The print is fine line and crystal clear! Really stunning! They have some really busy looking prints so it is nice to know that they can pull that off.

Unfortunately they feel a little big on me.  I am typically a size 34. I find Speedos vary a little but tyr 34s fit me perfectly. These are a little bit bigger. The brief seems designed for full bottom coverage, so I feel I could have downsized one step safely. A 34 in their polo cut would have probably done me well. If I get a chance to order again I will order a 32 size classic brief and a 34 polo brief.

As it is I have swum in one of them and it stayed in place even though a little over sized with a slightly loose look.  I would consider this a very pro quality suit, and it is a testament to their tailoring that it performed so well even worn a bit big. The fabric may be the nicest of any suit I own, it doesn't feel like any of the other polyesters I have!

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:01 pm

grammarcoast wrote:The suits arrived. It took awhile, but they are made to order after all. Really nice material, the weave is thick and very soft to the touch. Apparently it uses authentic Italian polyester fibres, who knew it would make a difference? The print is fine line and crystal clear! Really stunning! They have some really busy looking prints so it is nice to know that they can pull that off.

Unfortunately they feel a little big on me.  I am typically a size 34. I find Speedos vary a little but tyr 34s fit me perfectly. These are a little bit bigger. The brief seems designed for full bottom coverage, so I feel I could have downsized one step safely. A 34 in their polo cut would have probably done me well. If I get a chance to order again I will order a 32 size classic brief and a 34 polo brief.

As it is I have swum in one of them and it stayed in place even though a little over sized with a slightly loose look.  I would consider this a very pro quality suit, and it is a testament to their tailoring that it performed so well even worn a bit big. The fabric may be the nicest of any suit I own, it doesn't feel like any of the other polyesters I have!
What’s the website you purchased them from?
Any pics of your new suits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan