G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Doctors and Tan Lines

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Doctors and Tan Lines

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:11 pm

Has a doctor ever commented on your tan line?

I had my annual physical this afternoon. I had to find a new doctor after our insurance changed, so this was my first time in this particular office.

At the end of my exam, I was nude on the table. As she was filling out my chart, she asked if I'd been spending much time at the beach lately. I told her we'd been recently.

"Just make sure you're wearing lots of sunscreen," she said. "Especially if you're wearing a bikini. Skin that's not normally exposed can be extra sensitive to the sun."

I assured her I'd take ever precaution.

I have a dermatologist exam next week. I'm curious if she'll make any mention of my tan lines.

fatman
Canada

Re: Doctors and Tan Lines

Post by fatman » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:18 pm

Oh I think theres a little spot on the tip of my dick I need checked. I wonder how much I'd have to pay for that.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:07 am

Ha, I never saw a doctor during the time I had a great speedo tanline, but I've long wondered how comfortable I'd be, or not be, going to a doctor's appointment if I ever did start working on a tan again!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Have female doctors comment all the time on my small tanline.Last week at er too.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:02 am

Good for you, speedodad! :P

Sunman_atl
United States of America

Post by Sunman_atl » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:33 am

I have a g-string tan line but never got a comment fr my medical Dr or Dermatologist...and both are cute women!
Speedo's & sex go together!!

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:30 am

I’m usually tan all over except right now I have a slight tan line because my naked tanning hasn’t kept up with my speedo tanning. However I’ve never had a doctor comment on my tan. I’ve never had comments on my hairless pubes either.

SpeedoDad78
United States of America

Post by SpeedoDad78 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:50 am

I had my dermatologist appointment. A new medical assistant, a young woman who looked to be 22-24, took me back to the room. She updated my chart. Although I've seen this doctor many times, the new assistants always seem to make sure they give detailed instructions.

"Go ahead and get undressed. You can leave your underwear on until the doctor is here, however, she recommends that you remove them for the exam." She took a gown out of the cabinet and set it on the counter. "In case you'd like one, I'll leave a gown here. The opening should be in the front. The doctor will be in shortly."

A few minutes later, the doctor, a woman close to my age, came in with the assistant, who went over to the computer. The doctor and I chatted for a minute, then she picked up my chart. As she looked over the notes, I took off my briefs and set them with the rest of my clothes. "It's so nice when I don't even have to ask," said the doctor with a smile. I sat down naked on the exam table.

The doctor did a thorough head to toe skin exam. She was concerned about a spot on my hip and wanted to do a biopsy. (Turned out to be nothing.) The doctor said her assistant would get things ready, and she would be right back. Then she left.

The assistant gave me the form to sign and took out the tools. The doctor returned. I get a bit nervous around needles and the like, so the doctor made small talk as she went about her business. "Been doing anything fun this summer?" she asked. I told her about our recent vacation. "Must've been good weather" she said. I told her it was perfect and that we'd spent most of our time at the beach.

"So I can see, but it looks like you're taking good care of your skin." I said that I always make sure to wear sun screen. "Have you always worn speedos?" she asked. I told her that my wife had convinced me to give them a try since my last visit. "I didn't think I'd seen those tan lines before," she said.

"My boys wore them for years, but stopped when they started getting older," she said. I told her how I'd done the same when I was younger and that my son had started wearing speedos. I added that we'd ventured out to a clothing optional beach on our last trip.

The doctor tied the stitches and told me I could turn over. "I think it's healthy, family nudity," the doctor said. "Kids these days are inundated with unrealistic body images. A healthy attitude toward nudity helps them to be more body positive."

The doctor said a few parting words and left me with the assistant. While I got dressed, the assistant explained the post-surgical care. When she'd finished, she said, "I would have freaked out if my parents had suggested going to a nude beach when I was in high school. It's cool that your family is so comfortable around each other. My parents were so uptight."

I laughed and said thanks. She went on to say how she'd gone with some friends to a clothing optional beach, but had been too nervous to get naked. We chatted for a minute before she had to move on to the next patient.

I have to go back to get the stitches removed next week.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:50 am

Great story, SpeedoDad78!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:51 pm

BJE wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:30 am
I’m usually tan all over except right now I have a slight tan line because my naked tanning hasn’t kept up with my speedo tanning. However I’ve never had a doctor comment on my tan. I’ve never had comments on my hairless pubes either.
Mmmmm. Hairless pubes.♥️

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:55 am

Just because Silkysmooth gave this a bump, I'll add a comment- I'm supposed to see my dermatologist this Fall for a full body checkup, and I've been curious if she'll say anything- my speedo tan is pretty distinct.