G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

First time you let another guy take your pants off

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Pantless
United States of America

First time you let another guy take your pants off

Post by Pantless » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:50 pm

I'll go first.When I came to IU for a precollege visit.I stayed with a friend who was 2 years older.I got smashed at a floor party.He got me back to his room and got my pants off.I woke up in bed and he had removed everything.

Bullseye
United States of America

Re: First time you let another guy take your pants off

Post by Bullseye » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:39 pm

It has never happened to me. But if it does (which I highly doubt), I will make sure to write all about it in the stories section.

Cozzy
Great Britain

Post by Cozzy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:18 pm

Wow that sounds like quite an experience. It hasn't happened yet to me, here's fingers crossed someone here can change that. 😉

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:05 am

Here I am a fairly straight guy who admits a guy took his pants off and nobody else says this has happened to them?

Cozzy
Great Britain

Post by Cozzy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:39 am

Lol, I don't think its normal.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:45 pm

I take my own pants off, thank you very much! :lol:

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:22 pm

Pantless wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:05 am
Here I am a fairly straight guy who admits a guy took his pants off and nobody else says this has happened to them?
I am sure for someone young, athletic, and handsome like you, Pantless, such activities are a fairly regular occurrence, even for a straight fellow. However, for us older straight folks, things like that just don't happen. In fact, some of us (not me, of course) have wives who would be perfectly content if we always kept our pants on! And for the gay gentlemen among us, maybe they just think "Speedo talk" is not the place to be talking about getting their pants removed. (But I won't presume to speak for them.)

Bullseye
United States of America

Surprise for Jace!

Post by Bullseye » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Hey Pantless,
since we seem to be short of stories of guys getting their pants torn off, I dug up an old thread, called "Surprise for Jace"
Here is the first entry:
Matt wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:16 pm
Jace's computer went down this afternoon so I'm safe posting this. We're scheduled to go to a formal black tie Christmas dinner tonight and we've both rented tuxes. Unknow to Jace I've switched his tearaway tux pants with the ones he rented and they look identical. So sometime tonight I'll give him a surprise by depantsing him. Where should I do it guys? During dinner or when he goes out on the dance floor or on the way home in the car?He took his speedos to the bathroom so I know he plans on wearing them under his pants. He'll make me pay for it but it's too good to pass up. Who knows maybe Jace will be the one redfaced at dinner. hehe Matt
If you are interested, you can find the rest of the entries telling the exciting story here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=571&hilit=tux

Man, those guys sure had some great adventures together! I am sure they could tell you even more good depantsing stories. Maybe you could find a way to get in touch with Jace and the two of you could share some stories over beer. Oh wait, you aren't even of legal drinking age yet! Over root beer, then!

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:06 pm

Bullseye wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:22 pm
Pantless wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:05 am
I am sure for someone young, athletic, and handsome like you, Pantless, such activities are a fairly regular occurrence, even for a straight fellow. However, for us older straight folks, things like that just don't happen. In fact, some of us (not me, of course) have wives who would be perfectly content if we always kept our pants on! And for the gay gentlemen among us, maybe they just think "Speedo talk" is not the place to be talking about getting their pants removed. (But I won't presume to speak for them.)
Not a regular occurrence.Why does this hate of me come out of your posts?Have I done something to you.Your hate of this jace boils over.Will keep my comments to speedos.Read the jace article and I have to be honest I got hard is that why you have it too?

Bullseye
United States of America

Let's just be honest!

Post by Bullseye » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:30 pm

Pantless wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:06 pm
Why does this hate of me come out of your posts?Have I done something to you.Your hate of this jace boils over.Will keep my comments to speedos.Read the jace article and I have to be honest I got hard is that why you have it too?
No hate here! It's not hateful to want others to be truthful, and to let them know you know when they aren't.
Just label fiction as fiction and truth as truth.

I'll start: my name is not really Bullseye. My avatar is about two years old, and I think the angle, shading and lighting make me look better in the picture than I do in real life. That picture is as good as it gets! There are times where I have gotten lax in my swimming and eating habits and I don't think I look nearly as good then. I think I have been truthful about my age, marital status, geographic location, sexual orientation, and my love for swimming (and doing so in speedos). I own more pairs than I need, and I would own many more if I didn't have to spend my money on responsible things, like college tuition for my daughters. I much prefer a beautiful female body to a male one, but I do admire (and find my attention drawn to) a man who physically fit (and maybe happens to be wearing something to show it off). While I think speedos are the best thing to swim in for the obvious reasons, I will admit to being a bit of an exhibitionist and like being admired in my speedo (when it happens). Other than private time alone with my wife, I wear my speedos primarily only when lap swimming or in the adjacent spa area at my gym. In other swimming situations I wear board shorts (with a speedo underneath). Everything about my life is pretty much normal for a (nearly) 50 year old married man. That's about all I can think of.

Oh yeah, one last thing. No, I do not find (Jace's) fictional stories to be erotic. Funny sometimes, in an unbelievably ridiculous sort of way, but never a turn on.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:55 pm

Take a bow.You are such an inspiration.Won't engage with you anymore.

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:51 am

Pantless wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:55 pm
My goal was to inspire honesty. But I guess I failed. Guess we are giving up here.
Good luck to you.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:11 am

Bullseye wrote:
Pantless wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:55 pm
My goal was to inspire honesty. But I guess I failed. Guess we are giving up here.
Good luck to you.
Bully Bully Bull!
Hahahaaaaa....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Both of you jilted by jace?So sad boys.Maybe you can take each others pants off.

openflypants

Post by openflypants » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Pantless wrote:Here I am a fairly straight guy who admits a guy took his pants off and nobody else says this has happened to them?
Hey for all those that fell left out, I am available to de pants someone, or be de pantsed. :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:19 pm

openflypants wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:02 pm
Pantless wrote:Here I am a fairly straight guy who admits a guy took his pants off and nobody else says this has happened to them?
Hey for all those that fell left out, I am available to de pants someone, or be de pantsed. :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Not saying rip my pants off but available for removal.In all honesty take my skinny jeans off.