G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Magic Shave

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

NJFrenchy
France

Magic Shave

Post by NJFrenchy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:09 pm

A little backstory: I’d been letting my hair grow this summer, but still was shaving balls and shaft. Normally I keep it trimmed short, but was on vacation for the month of July. My girlfriend was practically demanding that I either cut it short or shave it completely, or she’d refuse sex/blowjobs :shock: . So. Since I was home with a cold all weekend I first trimmed it, then trimmed it some more, but didn’t like the way it looked. So I shaved it all off completely. I’ve got to admit it feels really comfortable, and I’d like to keep it that way at least until it gets cold. I just bought a multipack of magic shave off amazon. I’ve never used depilatories (Nair, Veet, Nad’s etc.) before, and I know I should test it first on a sensitive area first. Has anyone here used this product before? And when the hair eventually grows back does it grow back thinner?
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

NJFrenchy
France

Re: Magic Shave

Post by NJFrenchy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:40 pm

Please. Any advice would be greatly appreciated . I’ve got a few ingrown hairs, bumps etc. right now, but I’m taking all the correct measures to fix this.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

geauxboi
United States of America

Post by geauxboi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:26 am

NJFrenchy wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:40 pm
Please. Any advice would be greatly appreciated . I’ve got a few ingrown hairs, bumps etc. right now, but I’m taking all the correct measures to fix this.
I have used hair lotion remover in that area many times. I used to use the Sally Hansen lotion hair remover in the bottle, but then I saw a bottle that looked exactly the same at Family Dollar for only $2, and it was the FD brand, so I switched to that one. Now FD does not sell the FD brand anymore, but sell a new product called Modese hair lotion remover, so I now I use that one. I have also used the Dollar General store hair lotion remover called DG Body. I got excellent results with all these products. I used Nair once, and even the Nair for men and did not like it. Nair is harsher and not as gentle on your skin. Never tried Magic Shave, since these other products were excellent and gave me the result I wanted.

So I can tell you that with lotions, you may have a little redness and irritation at first, but it will go away after a few times using the lotions. Now I only use these lotion removers on my back, upper arms, feet/toes, butt crack, butt cheeks and fingers.(yes I am that hairy, believe me I hate it). :x :x :x But the work is worth the smoother cleaner look, especially if I am going to wear a brief/bikini swimsuit! And also, the hair does grow back thinner and sparser.

I no longer use the lotions on the front private areas. Instead I use the Remmington BHT300 All Access Men's Bodygroomer,(see the link). It is especially good for the pubic area, and yes I use it on the shaft and balls, just be careful. I trim the hair on my legs and arms also and it works wonderful. Just use one of the guards included with the trimmer, I use the shortest one to get the closest trim, and it will not shave all the hair off but make it look very, very thin, but still naturally thin too. If you do this once a week, you will have a smooth feeling all the time. Trust me, it is not as much trouble as you might think!

Let us know what you decide and the results.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Remington-BHT3 ... 2aabe53a78

Cuteandsmooth3

Post by Cuteandsmooth3 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:52 am

Hi,
I've experimented a couple of times with cream depilatories such as Nair.
They burned my skin and didn't do that good a job getting rid of the hair.
V. disappointed as I was looking for no stubble smooth skin.
I suggest that you apply yours to a small area and see how it works.
Joe

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:15 pm

Cuteandsmooth3 wrote:Hi,
I've experimented a couple of times with cream depilatories such as Nair.
They burned my skin and didn't do that good a job getting rid of the hair.
V. disappointed as I was looking for no stubble smooth skin.
I suggest that you apply yours to a small area and see how it works.
Joe
Yes, they have burned my skin too... sensitive down there!
Try a epilator like BJE suggests!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:03 pm

Thanks @ Geauxboi, @ SpeedoUSA and @ Cuteandsmooth. Aren’t epilators painful? I think I’ll stick to shaving for the moment. I’m going to test the magic shave on my inner elbow first because that’s a sensitive area, then on my two back hairs.

BriefsBro
United States of America

Post by BriefsBro » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:41 pm

geauxboi wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:26 am
NJFrenchy wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:40 pm
I have used hair lotion remover in that area many times. I used to use the Sally Hansen lotion hair remover in the bottle, but then I saw a bottle that looked exactly the same at Family Dollar for only $2, and it was the FD brand, so I switched to that one. Now FD does not sell the FD brand anymore, but sell a new product called Modese hair lotion remover, so I now I use that one. I have also used the Dollar General store hair lotion remover called DG Body. I got excellent results with all these products. I used Nair once, and even the Nair for men and did not like it. Nair is harsher and not as gentle on your skin. Never tried Magic Shave, since these other products were excellent and gave me the result I wanted.

So I can tell you that with lotions, you may have a little redness and irritation at first, but it will go away after a few times using the lotions. Now I only use these lotion removers on my back, upper arms, feet/toes, butt crack, butt cheeks and fingers.(yes I am that hairy, believe me I hate it). :x :x :x But the work is worth the smoother cleaner look, especially if I am going to wear a brief/bikini swimsuit! And also, the hair does grow back thinner and sparser.

I no longer use the lotions on the front private areas. Instead I use the Remmington BHT300 All Access Men's Bodygroomer,(see the link). It is especially good for the pubic area, and yes I use it on the shaft and balls, just be careful. I trim the hair on my legs and arms also and it works wonderful. Just use one of the guards included with the trimmer, I use the shortest one to get the closest trim, and it will not shave all the hair off but make it look very, very thin, but still naturally thin too. If you do this once a week, you will have a smooth feeling all the time. Trust me, it is not as much trouble as you might think!

Do you use the metal mesh trimmer fo your body? Or do you exclusively use the trimming side?

I've shaved and trimmed before. Unfortunately, with shaving the hairs are left very short, so where they can feel prickly after a couple days or so. I find that with trimming, it leaves hairs just long enough to prevent this from happening.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:24 am

geauxboi wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:26 am

I use this bodygroomer too. It has a trimmer on either side of the foil which goes against your skin, so you can go back and forth over the area. The trimmer cuts the hairs down short enough for the foil in the middle to shave the hair all the way off.

I did try magic shave once a long time ago. It really smells bad, and didn't wash off easily. The hair removal wasn't good either.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:53 am

I told my girlfriend about your stories of Magic Shave.I got home last night and she had a present waiting for me-Magic Shave.She told me she didn't like my hair in her mouth when giving a b\j.Before I could protest she took my to the bathroom where she also had my body trimmer waiting.She pulled my clothes off as I said this isn't a good idea.I asked to talk about it as my undies hit my ankles.How about a trim I said as the razor when through my pubes until I was baby boy smooth.She turned me around and shaved of my ring of sex hair around my hole.She then spread a layer of Magic Shave on my dick and balls.We waited awhile and both enjoyed a shower.Now have to wait to hear what the guys say at practice.

Cuteandsmooth3

Post by Cuteandsmooth3 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Pantless wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:53 am
.Now have to wait to hear what the guys say at practice.
How about Yum Yum?

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:00 pm

_su_ wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:24 am

I did try magic shave once a long time ago. It really smells bad, and didn't wash off easily. The hair removal wasn't good either.
Yikes. Sounds more tragic than magic....

I'm on my second Norelco bodygroomer. (The batteries stopped charging on the first one, which did last for seven years.) I just keep things trimmed in the groin. Also I have a few fine hairs around my nipples that I keep very short, so they pretty much disappear.
Long time Speedo® lover

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:21 am

Cuteandsmooth3 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:22 pm
Pantless wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:53 am
.Now have to wait to hear what the guys say at practice.
How about Yum Yum?
Some light teasing by my teammates in the showers.It makes me feel like a boy.Now she's looking at my chest hair.Won't be happy until I'm as smooth as a Ken doll.Things we do for sex.lol

geauxboi
United States of America

Post by geauxboi » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:00 pm

BriefsBro wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Do you use the metal mesh trimmer fo your body? Or do you exclusively use the trimming side?

I've shaved and trimmed before. Unfortunately, with shaving the hairs are left very short, so where they can feel prickly after a couple days or so. I find that with trimming, it leaves hairs just long enough to prevent this from happening.
If you mean the trimmer without the guard, and just the trimmer on my private area. I don't do that because hair seems to grow back faster if you completely shave it down smooth. But I find using the guard over the pubic hair area over and over again gives you a very fine barely there hair, and is about the same as trimming the hair on your neck when you get your hair cut, and it does not grow back as fast. Also, I use the guard for my legs and arms to get rid of the overly curly hair!

I use the "bare" trimmer with no guard between my legs to get that smooth so hair does not pull on briefs and hair does not stick out when wearing briefs/bikini swimwear as well, something that is not very attractive.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:58 am

I use clippers.
Shaving gives me rash and ingrown hairs down there due to pressure of clothes, sweat, heat.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:00 pm

Thanks for all the replies. I tested this stuff on Friday, and I don’t think it’ll work for me. I have a couple of questions about electric shavers, since I’ve never used one on my face let alone my pubic hair. Is there one that can provide a smooth, close shave? Will this limit rash/bumps/ingrown hairs? Also I thought I’d show some before and after photos in case anyone is interested, would appreciate feedback as to what people think looks best. The first is wild a free, the second is mostly shaved with a small trimmed patch, and the last is bald.
Attachments
1B12B42F-DA5D-4493-A56A-D22AFE359154.jpeg
1B12B42F-DA5D-4493-A56A-D22AFE359154.jpeg (76.81 KiB) Viewed 8962 times
CE04C16C-B9D9-4B43-A99B-E7FC17062091.jpeg
CE04C16C-B9D9-4B43-A99B-E7FC17062091.jpeg (84.25 KiB) Viewed 8962 times
E7F859A9-3CBD-4667-A6FE-00D20DCCC386.jpeg
E7F859A9-3CBD-4667-A6FE-00D20DCCC386.jpeg (75.54 KiB) Viewed 8962 times

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:12 pm

My vote is for the totally smooth look. Lets see the smooth ball sack.

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:29 pm

speedolover wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:12 pm
i second both of those!

tonyo919
United States of America

Post by tonyo919 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:40 pm

NJFrenchy wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:00 pm
Thanks for all the replies. I tested this stuff on Friday, and I don’t think it’ll work for me. I have a couple of questions about electric shavers, since I’ve never used one on my face let alone my pubic hair. Is there one that can provide a smooth, close shave? Will this limit rash/bumps/ingrown hairs? Also I thought I’d show some before and after photos in case anyone is interested, would appreciate feedback as to what people think looks best. The first is wild a free, the second is mostly shaved with a small trimmed patch, and the last is bald.
I use the Philips Bodygroom. It is ok for frequent use, but it is not a super close/smooth shave. Only way to get that is a razor, which has it's own issues, or best I ever did was waxing. Lasts the longest and doesn't come back in all itchy.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:04 am

Laser. You wont look back.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:05 pm

VPL wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:29 pm
speedolover wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:12 pm
i second both of those!
I’m sure that’ll happen. But not in the public part of these forums. :P