G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Getting Hard in posing Briefs

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi
Canada

Getting Hard in posing Briefs

Post by speedoboi » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:44 pm

I came accross this Youtube video of two bodybuilders with nice bodies. They are so hard in their posing briefs.
Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNjEGZl153U

VPL
United States of America

Re: Getting Hard in posing Briefs

Post by VPL » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:51 pm

dude in the black suit gets harder and harder as it goes on!

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:34 am

speedoboi wrote:I came accross this Youtube video of two bodybuilders with nice bodies. They are so hard in their posing briefs.
Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNjEGZl153U
These both have perfect physiques. Not too bulky , just super fit. Great speedo models!
The right in the black tries to adjust his butt sides often and seems to be out of time! They should just wear thongs for this competition...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

samuraispeedo
Great Britain

Post by samuraispeedo » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:26 pm

Woah!! Black suit guy certainly blows up in his trunks and they end up riding up his body like crazy! Imagine if the suits pinged off from all that straining and flexing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:07 pm

Wow. Great find. :P

The interesting thing about bodybuilding is how it subverts traditional gender roles in terms of looking and being looked at. I.e. usually men's bodies are functional (off limits to looking) and women's bodies are ornamental (for the male heterosexual gaze only). In bodybuilding, we're all given a license to gaze at the male body and enjoy its purely ornamental properties. There's something erotic about the whole exercise too, even for straight viewers, since posing thongs don't leave much to the imagination. :lol: It's almost an invitation to have a perv! :oops:

The fellow in black is cute. I felt a bit sorry for him though - he's practically carrying a boner in his little thong, poor chap. However, both lads acquitted themselves well; great form, good show, gorgeous and professional. :mrgreen:

DutchSpeedoLover
Netherlands

Post by DutchSpeedoLover » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:50 am

I would also get hard when I was wearing such posing briefs in front of an audience.

fatman
Canada

Post by fatman » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:06 am

It would be cool to see a competition in which the participants are naked, and an erection is part of the show. Surely there is such a thing. Might have to do a little search.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:14 pm

I always get hard in tight speedos.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:56 am

Neither of the men on stage looked ready to be on stage. The description says men under 18 so that accounts for lack of size, but neither are lean enough to show muscle definition or vascularity.

Back to the topic, I’m too old to need to worry about getting an erection in public.