G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Is Teneriffe speedo friendly?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

GermanSpeedoGuy
Germany

Is Teneriffe speedo friendly?

Post by GermanSpeedoGuy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:41 am

I'm going there in a few weeks with my family. Has anyone of you been there? And are there many guys wearing speedos/lycra swimwear?

Vinny770fr
France

Re: Is Teneriffe speedo friendly?

Post by Vinny770fr » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Hi, I was there in June and i can confirm that speedo are usual there, I was only in briefs at the beach and I saw many guys in briefs

GermanSpeedoGuy
Germany

Post by GermanSpeedoGuy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Vinny770fr wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:16 pm
Hi, I was there in June and i can confirm that speedo are usual there, I was only in briefs at the beach and I saw many guys in briefs
Ok. Thank you! I'll be looking forward to my trip! Is there any place you'd recommend to go or is the hotel pool ok?

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 am

So glad you asked the question, I have been looking at Tenerife for my hols next year. Speedos will be packed. Lol.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

GermanSpeedoGuy
Germany

Post by GermanSpeedoGuy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 am
So glad you asked the question, I have been looking at Tenerife for my hols next year. Speedos will be packed. Lol.
Nice! I wanted to go to tenerife cuz I wanted to go somewhere, where most other men also wear speedos and I thought that tenerife might be good cuz I think its kinda wierd being the only one wearing them!