G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Europe

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Re: Europe

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:54 pm

Thank you for the post this is going to help me plan my trip to Italy this summer. I am only planning on packing speedo:) Are they any recommendation on a beach near Rome as well I will be there for a few days hoping to add one beach day within a short train ride of Rome.

Jrod1001
United States of America

Post by Jrod1001 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:09 am

These Arenas are the Satamis, which Arena no longer makes, however the Santamaria is the closest thing in my opinion to this one.

Swissswimmer, what suit is in your profile pic? It’s an awesome looking suit.

Jrod1001
United States of America

Post by Jrod1001 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:22 am

Oceanrunner, I’ve been to Italy and Sicily several times, however haven’t spent any time in Rome. Hopefully someone here will have a recommendation on beaches in Rome. I do know Rome does have beaches, so you probably can’t go wrong on any of them. Keep in mind that the beaches are next to a large city, and you’re going in the summer time, so the beaches will be extremely busy. Also a majority of them will be beaches you’ll need to pay a small fee to rent a lounge chair. With that said, there will be plenty of guys (young and old) rocking speedos or tight short shorts, so you’ll fit right in with your suit.

swissswimmer
Switzerland

Post by swissswimmer » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:18 pm

Beaches near Rome not worth it. Better to go to an outdoor pool.

But, Jump on a plane from Rome to Olbia (Sardinia) for a couple of days. You won’t regret it.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

rmf

Post by rmf » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:52 am

Oceanrunner79 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:54 pm
Thank you for the post this is going to help me plan my trip to Italy this summer. I am only planning on packing speedo:) Are they any recommendation on a beach near Rome as well I will be there for a few days hoping to add one beach day within a short train ride of Rome.
Closest beach to Rome is Fiumicino Beach. While not the best, it answers your question of "short train ride of Rome". It also depends on what you are comparing it to, right? Rome is just not known as a beach city. Obviously, it has always been more of a port city so the coast line isn't really flat and sandy like other parts of Italy. If you search for the beach, you can fine some images and determine if it is worth your time.
straight, married w/ kids.