G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Questions for the uncut guys

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

NJFrenchy
France

Questions for the uncut guys

Post by NJFrenchy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Though I was born in a Jewish hospital in New York City, I never got circumcised. My parents are French and Swiss, and that’s just not really done except in emergencies or for religious reasons. When I was a kid I started to pull my foreskin back because it was a little tight. Ever since, it stays pretty much in a retracted position even though I don’t have a foreskin that’s really short. This has just been the way that feels most comfortable, and it’s been that way for over 20 years. Plus, i do like the way it looks in a speedo or briefs. Does anyone have a foreskin that stays retracted, or that they keep retracted? Also, for anyone who doesn’t. Do you retract in a speedo?
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Questions for the uncut guys

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:26 pm

Mine does not stay retracted even when erect. But you will find this differs from person to person. As does the length, width and shape differs from person to person.
I hope this helps.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Mine doesnt retract by itself soft or hard. I do have a longer skin but I wouldn’t get it cut. As long as I can clean it when I’m soft, just have to pull it back myself. Don’t see the need for the cut

I tried pulling back for when I have a speedo on but I get an erection straight away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:13 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:58 pm
Mine doesnt retract by itself soft or hard. I do have a longer skin but I wouldn’t get it cut. As long as I can clean it when I’m soft, just have to pull it back myself. Don’t see the need for the cut

I tried pulling back for when I have a speedo on but I get an erection straight away.

Uncut penis is a lot more sensitive than a cut penis.
I have the same problem Mazda,
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:14 pm

True, that everyone comes in different shapes/sizes etc. It’s all about personal preference. In my case I feel like I can get the best of both worlds.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:17 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Mazda3mps wrote:

Uncut penis is a lot more sensitive than a cut penis.
I have the same problem Mazda,

I’ve tried few times and still
Got an erection lol. And doesn’t go down when ur in a speedo either ahha

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:29 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:

Yeah I don’t think the cut’s necessary unless it’s an emergency. I like being uncut, especially living in the states where most people are cut. Don’t want to be like everybody else.

I used to get hard every time I had it pulled back in a speedo or underwear. I don’t anymore. I guess I got used to it and the novelty wore off.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:58 pm

NJFrenchy wrote:
Mazda3mps wrote:

Yeah I don’t think the cut’s necessary unless it’s an emergency. I like being uncut, especially living in the states where most people are cut. Don’t want to be like everybody else.

I used to get hard every time I had it pulled back in a speedo or underwear. I don’t anymore. I guess I got used to it and the novelty wore off.
Yeh as long as I can clean it. And if I get it cut now I’ll have that two toned dick which I don’t like the look of

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:58 pm
NJFrenchy wrote:
Mazda3mps wrote:

Yeh as long as I can clean it. And if I get it cut now I’ll have that two toned dick which I don’t like the look of

Like I said I don’t think it’s necessary. There’s no need to get it done. That’s not to say that I’m one of those crazies who’s militantly anti-circumcising, I don’t think it makes that much difference either way. That said if I ever have a son I wouldn’t do it.

Horndog
Hong Kong

Post by Horndog » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:37 pm

My foreskin is pretty long too but when I’m fully hard it sits back. Sometimes it causes issues with condoms where putting the dom on with my foreskin back means it moves up off my dick a few inches when the foreskin moves back up again. Buying large size condoms has actually helped with this, they seem to let the foreskin move inside the condom. Wouldn’t get cut, a mate who is cut told me he feels his dick has become less sensitive with time and thinks it might be because the glans is always exposed. Plus you need lube to jerk off. But condoms would be easier if I did!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:43 am

Horndog wrote:My foreskin is pretty long too but when I’m fully hard it sits back. Sometimes it causes issues with condoms where putting the dom on with my foreskin back means it moves up off my dick a few inches when the foreskin moves back up again. Buying large size condoms has actually helped with this, they seem to let the foreskin move inside the condom. Wouldn’t get cut, a mate who is cut told me he feels his dick has become less sensitive with time and thinks it might be because the glans is always exposed. Plus you need lube to jerk off. But condoms would be easier if I did!
Yep I have the same issue with condoms. Or the condoms gets rolled under the foreskin -_-“

I don’t know if it’s just me or cut guys get this problem too. The smell from your piss lol. TMI sorry guys and girls.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Horndog wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:37 pm
My foreskin is pretty long too but when I’m fully hard it sits back. Sometimes it causes issues with condoms where putting the dom on with my foreskin back means it moves up off my dick a few inches when the foreskin moves back up again. Buying large size condoms has actually helped with this, they seem to let the foreskin move inside the condom. Wouldn’t get cut, a mate who is cut told me he feels his dick has become less sensitive with time and thinks it might be because the glans is always exposed. Plus you need lube to jerk off. But condoms would be easier if I did!
I am circumcised and I don’t use condoms anymore but when I did I wore loose fitting condoms with lube inside so the condom would slide around on my penis and mimic the feeling of skin to skin contact. However I avoided putting lube at the base of the shaft and I wore a rubber cock ring to keep the condom in place and prevent semen from leaking out.

As far as sensitivity goes, I really wish I was not circumcised but such as it is my penis is still my favorite body part and sex my favorite activity. In my forties I started having trouble with penis sensitivity and difficulty reaching orgasm but I’ve been on testosterone cypionate for many years now and penis sensitivity is great and orgasms out of this world so I’m not complaining.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:24 pm

I'm uncut and wouldn't have it any other way. I enjoy seeing the looks on guys and females faces when they pull my foreskin back and see my nice cock head. I love the sensitivity of my cock head - uncut all the way.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:36 pm

speedoboi wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:24 pm
I'm uncut and wouldn't have it any other way. I enjoy seeing the looks on guys and females faces when they pull my foreskin back and see my nice cock head. I love the sensitivity of my cock head - uncut all the way.
Agreed. I’m happy with it, and I really don’t get why it’s still so popular to cut babies in the US. Not saying it’s better or worse, apparently it’s a very sensitive topic for some.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:41 pm

I found this site a while back. It’s actually for guys trying to restore their foreskin, which sounds like way too much work. I’m normally #3 but if I pull the skin skin forward I’m more like #6.
http://www.restoringforeskin.org/covera ... -chart.htm

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:48 am

NJFrenchy wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:36 pm
Agreed. I’m happy with it, and I really don’t get why it’s still so popular to cut babies in the US. Not saying it’s better or worse, apparently it’s a very sensitive topic for some.
Most of the baby boys in my early baby boomer generation were circumsized. The theory was that it was healthier, perhaps because it avoided infections. As for myself, I wish they'd left my penis alone. I've looked into restoration, but it takes a long time and looks cumbersome. Not the easiest thing to do if you like to wear skinny jeans.
Last edited by Thom on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:58 am

Thom wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:48 am
NJFrenchy wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:36 pm
Most of the baby boys in my early baby boomer generation were circumized. The theory was that it was healthier, perhaps because it avoided infections. As for myself, I wish they'd left my penis alone. I've looked into restoration, but it takes a long time and looks cumbersome. Not the easiest thing to do if you like to wear skinny jeans.
I’ve played with restoration somewhat. I haven’t been consistent though. However I’ve gained enough skin that I now have glide. In other words I can grab my erect penis and slide the skin up and down the shaft and over the head. It adds to the pleasure of intercourse. Also, the extra skin has allowed an extra half inch of flaccid length since tight skin no longer makes it shorter than it naturally is.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:36 pm

BJE wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:58 am
I’ve played with restoration somewhat. I haven’t been consistent though. However I’ve gained enough skin that I now have glide. In other words I can grab my erect penis and slide the skin up and down the shaft and over the head. It adds to the pleasure of intercourse. Also, the extra skin has allowed an extra half inch of flaccid length since tight skin no longer makes it shorter than it naturally is.

Wow... That's an accomplishment. I'd be very happy if I could get those results. What method did you use and how much time did it take? I was somewhat radically cut. I have to be totally flaccid to get any skin to leverage for restoration.

T
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:36 pm
BJE wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:58 am

Wow... That's an accomplishment. I'd be very happy if I could get those results. What method did you use and how much time did it take? I was somewhat radically cut. I have to be totally flaccid to get any skin to leverage for restoration.

T
I use mostly the DTR. http://www.foreskinrestore.com/main.html

I haven’t used it for a while and when I did I’d probably go something like two months on and one month off but the results I have probably took about a year to two years.

Like I said, with a full erection I can slide the skin completely over the head. I don’t have anywhere near enough skin to have any sort of flaccid coverage though.

During intercourse I can feel the shaft skin moving up and down the shaft which is a good sensation. The stretching and relaxing of the skin as I thrust really feels good.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:34 pm

BJE wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:59 pm

I use mostly the DTR. http://www.foreskinrestore.com/main.html

I haven’t used it for a while and when I did I’d probably go something like two months on and one month off but the results I have probably took about a year to two years....
Thanks!!. I'll take a look at the web site.

T
Long time Speedo® lover