G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos and One-Pieces Swimsuits

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Sam
United States of America

Speedos and One-Pieces Swimsuits

Post by Sam » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:45 am

Good morning gentlemen! Anyone here go to the beach in a Speedo with a female (friend/wife/girlfriend)
in a one-piece swimsuit? I've always loved that combination. Most of the women on my beach wear
one-piece swimsuits or "swim dresses," and I can tell from their reactions and comments, they love me
in my 1" swim brief!

MexGCM
Mexico

Re: Speedos and One-Pieces Swimsuits

Post by MexGCM » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:50 am

I did it last august, went to the beach with my wife, she was wearing a thong back one piece swimsuit & i wore my clever patriotic swim brief.

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:53 am

Thank you for sharing! That's awesome!

Birdsong73

Post by Birdsong73 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:00 pm

I would love to do that. The best I can get is the wifey in a one piece joining me for swimming laps. That’s pretty hot for me, but it doesn’t take much.

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:44 pm

I had a girlfriend years ago now that used to wear the most ridiculously high cut one piece swimsuits. Similar to the one in the picture but just a little lower. A lot of people used to do a double take. I could've gone naked and people wouldn't have noticed me next to her.

Now that thongs are so popular for women I wonder if she would still get the same attention.

marie_006_400__33873.1418036755.jpg
marie_006_400__33873.1418036755.jpg (27.01 KiB) Viewed 8778 times

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:28 am

Birdsong73 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:00 pm
I would love to do that. The best I can get is the wifey in a one piece joining me for swimming laps. That’s pretty hot for me, but it doesn’t take much.
I love that your wife wears a one piece while you wear briefs while swimming laps! That's hot!

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:29 am

swimsharkau wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:44 pm
I had a girlfriend years ago now that used to wear the most ridiculously high cut one piece swimsuits. Similar to the one in the picture but just a little lower. A lot of people used to do a double take. I could've gone naked and people wouldn't have noticed me next to her.

Now that thongs are so popular for women I wonder if she would still get the same attention.

marie_006_400__33873.1418036755.jpg
High-cut one piece swimsuits are awesome!

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:40 pm

Me and the Mrs. swim a lot, me in a brief and her in a one-piece. I'm trying to coax her in the direction of those "cheeky" workout suits. Nike and a boutique brand "Jolyn" are popular with swimmer girls, and some of them are almost thongs, which I can't get enough of. Yeah, swim workouts with your partner are hot.

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 am

Keep us posted on your results! Gotta love the thong back one piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:53 pm

My girlfriend usually wears a red one piece with thong back and I usually wear a smaller tight brief for her.

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Me and my wife often go swimming together to an indoor-pool. She is usually wearing a one-piece and I wear speedos. It's hot to swim laps or just having fun in our suits

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:37 am

clem wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:40 pm
Me and the Mrs. swim a lot, me in a brief and her in a one-piece. I'm trying to coax her in the direction of those "cheeky" workout suits. Nike and a boutique brand "Jolyn" are popular with swimmer girls, and some of them are almost thongs, which I can't get enough of. Yeah, swim workouts with your partner are hot.
That's so hot and so awesome, dude! Maybe if she wears a one-piece with a thong back, you can wear a thong for swimming! ;-)

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:39 am

Pantless wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:53 pm
My girlfriend usually wears a red one piece with thong back and I usually wear a smaller tight brief for her.
That's great, bro! Happy to read you're wearing a small, tight brief for her! ;-)

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:40 am

Baltspeed wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:00 pm
Me and my wife often go swimming together to an indoor-pool. She is usually wearing a one-piece and I wear speedos. It's hot to swim laps or just having fun in our suits
That is hot! Very happy to read this, and thanks for sharing, dude!

markuswolf09
United States of America

Post by markuswolf09 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:39 pm

Sam wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:45 am
Good morning gentlemen! Anyone here go to the beach in a Speedo with a female (friend/wife/girlfriend)
in a one-piece swimsuit? I've always loved that combination. Most of the women on my beach wear
one-piece swimsuits or "swim dresses," and I can tell from their reactions and comments, they love me
in my 1" swim brief!
My wife prefers one-pieces, and she prefers me in a brief. Works for both the beach and the pool.

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:35 pm

this is awesome, my friend! happy to read you love each other's swimsuits!

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:14 am

My wife doesn't like to go to the beach anymore since she's not happy about her body. Any beach trips that I make are going to have to be a solo trip unless we're on vacation somewhere like Aruba. I love high cut one-piece suits on women. Super hot.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:37 am

Sorry, shadowmn, to read that your wife feels this way. Please tell her that there are lots of awesome, attractive one-piece swimsuits for her to wear that will make her comfortable and look great! I've seen a lot of "modest" and "conservative" suits that are sexy. Then she can help you choose Speedos and micro swim briefs for you to wear that match her color and design.

I do agree with you that high cut one-piece suits on women are hot!
Last edited by Sam on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

rmf

Post by rmf » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:03 am

My wife wears one piece suits and bikinis. Some are high cut sides but the bikinis are not extreme. She is very fair skin and burns easily even with a ton of sun block. I fell bad for her because it's a constant struggle with the sun. As a kid, her parents didn't make the effort to make her use sun block and she has some sun damage to her skin so she works hard now to prevent it from getting worse. While we are both huge beach fans, she tends to hide under the shade while I am of Mediterranean decent and can take the sun with little less issue. 2"/ 2 1/4" sides is pretty much what I stick to so I don't think we are too much of the extreme couple out there on the beach or poolside.
straight, married w/ kids.

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:32 am

rmf wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:03 am
My wife wears one piece suits and bikinis. Some are high cut sides but the bikinis are not extreme. She is very fair skin and burns easily even with a ton of sun block. I fell bad for her because it's a constant struggle with the sun. As a kid, her parents didn't make the effort to make her use sun block and she has some sun damage to her skin so she works hard now to prevent it from getting worse. While we are both huge beach fans, she tends to hide under the shade while I am of Mediterranean decent and can take the sun with little less issue. 2"/ 2 1/4" sides is pretty much what I stick to so I don't think we are too much of the extreme couple out there on the beach or poolside.
thanks for sharing, and I'm glad to read that your wife still shares the beach with you. sorry to read about her skin.
swim briefs with 2" or 2 1/4" look and feel great. best to you and your wife