G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Halloween at college

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Pantless
United States of America

Halloween at college

Post by Pantless » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:46 pm

I know a lot of you don't go to Halloween parties but at college a pretty big deal.This weekend going to several with my gf. She picked out the costumes. Going as the Incredibles from Disney cartoon. Red unitard for me with black boots,gloves and mask with black speedo over the unitard. Been working out since it is really tight and form fitting. Next week a different costume for the swimmer in me.

Sly
United States of America

Re: Halloween at college

Post by Sly » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:21 pm

Sounds like an awesome costume. Like the fact is costumized and not that muscled-chest mass produced one.
If you can upload a pic, I would love to see the costumem

Polyamid986
Croatia

Post by Polyamid986 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:26 am

Pantless wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:46 pm
I know a lot of you don't go to Halloween parties but at college a pretty big deal.This weekend going to several with my gf. She picked out the costumes. Going as the Incredibles from Disney cartoon. Red unitard for me with black boots,gloves and mask with black speedo over the unitard. Been working out since it is really tight and form fitting. Next week a different costume for the swimmer in me.
Enjoy it mate! And share some pics with us!😉

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:52 am

Halloween is becoming a lot more popular here in the UK. I don’t go to them myself.
I hope you have a great time tho.
Post some pics Mr Incredible. Lol
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:24 am

Had mishap at frat with costume some joker dressed as fisherman with rod attached a fish hook to the back of my costume. From across the room he reeled my costume in and it ripped down the back. Luckily had my speedo on or would have been naked since was commando to fit into it. Spent the night in speedo,gloves,mask and boots.

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:14 am

How much did you pay him to do that?

Sly
United States of America

Post by Sly » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:35 am

packedspeedo wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:14 am
How much did you pay him to do that?
:lol:

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Never have to pay .

Sly
United States of America

Post by Sly » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:05 am

LOL.

I don't know why but all your posts are so similar to those of someone that supposedly isn't around anymore...

Anyways...

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:38 am

You're one of the bullies Dave has mentioned to me

Polyamid986
Croatia

Post by Polyamid986 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:33 am

Pantless wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:38 am
He just said that all your posts seem similar.... I wouldn't say that's bullying, plus that's what online forums&boards are for, so you can discuss certain topic openly. I can't seem to notice anything insulting in his remark. As for bullying on this forum, I think Dave made sure to delete all accounts from the members who insulted/bullied other members, he even pointed it out clearly if I remember correctly in one of the posts in Speedo Talk section. And second of all don't smear the name and the point of this forum by bringing up again the topic of bullying here, most of the members are cool with eachother, and just because someone disagreed with you on certain topic or pointed out that he finds all your posts are very similar that's his opinion.

Sly
United States of America

Post by Sly » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:51 am

Polyamid986 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:33 am
Pantless wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:38 am
He just said that all your posts seem similar.... I wouldn't say that's bullying, plus that's what online forums&boards are for, so you can discuss certain topic openly. I can't seem to notice anything insulting in his remark.

And second of all don't smear the name and the point of this forum by bringing up again the topic of bullying here, most of the members are cool with eachother, and just because someone disagreed with you on certain topic or pointed out that he finds all your posts are very similar that's his opinion.
Thank you. And, even though I don't need to defend myself, if you browse I think I was one of the members that most exchanged messages with that particular member, that's why it's so easy for me to find similarities.

Polyamid986
Croatia

Post by Polyamid986 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:26 pm

I don't wanna start bitchin around it's stupid and Dave said it himself that there was one point when he was thinking of making this forum function through donation, that way it wouldn't be free. And I completely understand him, why he said it, if we all start bitching around just because of a comment that we didn't like in particular it's just dumb. Just learn to behave like a grown man

solarguy
United States of America

Post by solarguy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:44 pm

Sly wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:05 am
LOL.

I don't know why but all your posts are so similar to those of someone that supposedly isn't around anymore...

Anyways...

I was thinking the same thing Sly!!!

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:50 pm

solarguy wrote:
Sly wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:05 am
LOL.

Anyways...

I was thinking the same thing Sly!!!
Well stated Poly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:12 am

you guys talk about bitching but it is always you guys that start it. Who is this veiled person you compare me to?Must be bad like if I compared you guys to Trump and his cronies.Dont want to have conflict. Do what I do if you read something you don't like then stay off the thread.