G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Gay Saunas

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Nate
Wales

Gay Saunas

Post by Nate » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:34 am

Hi guys,

Has anyone here ever been to, or frequently visit a gay sauna?

There's one in the city a few miles from me that I've always wanted to try out but never quite mustered up the courage to go.

Anyone been? What can I expect?

VPL
United States of America

Re: Gay Saunas

Post by VPL » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:49 am

always a fantasy of mine

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:05 am

Depends on the sauna. I am curious, just exploring and many guys there assume you're there for sex and right away try to suck on your cock, many times without asking. Some other guys are respectful of boundaries are ok with helping you explore.

bking94
Norway

Post by bking94 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:38 am

I visit the gay sauna from time to time. Gay sauna is what you make it to be. At least in my city. The sauna here offers two floors with movie rooms, dark areas and play rooms, and two floors with spa and sauna activities such as steam room, traditional sauna, jacuzzi, warmed pool and chill area. In the "spa" area people are more discrete an respectful.. Of course some sexual activity may happen there as well, but not nearly as rough and straight forward as in the play zone.
Overall Gay sauna is a fun experience and its really up to you and your desires.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Never been to one. Don’t think I could get the courage to go. Lol.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:17 pm

Nate wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:34 am
Hi guys,

Has anyone here ever been to, or frequently visit a gay sauna?

There's one in the city a few miles from me that I've always wanted to try out but never quite mustered up the courage to go.

Anyone been? What can I expect?

I’ve frequented a few over the last few years, exploring my gay side. If you’re in South Wales there are a few around, but one worth trying is Touch in Swindon, Wiltshire. It’s nicely laid out with sauna and steam rooms, as well as a (too) small hot tub, but private rooms and play areas. Tuesday is a naked day and can get ‘interesting’ with some hot man on man action in the steam room. It’s natural to be nervous, but fortune favours the bold. Go for it, you might be pleasantly surprised with yourself

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:09 pm

been a couple of times.

you just need to know your own boundaries before you step into one :)

i really enjoyed being able to be naked when using sauna spa steam and the pool... for the wet area

theres also movie rooms, private rooms and so on if you want to explore.. and definitely no eye contact with anyone you are not interested.

maybe take a friend with you for courage?

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:32 pm

Thanks guys, great input!

I'm going to set myself a goal to go before the year is out! I'll let you know how it goes.

Swimbrieffetish

Post by Swimbrieffetish » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:14 pm

In the US I heard the ones in Chicago are the best. Still exploring some

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

tighttrunkslad

Post by tighttrunkslad » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:45 am

Hi Nate, there used to be a great sauna in Bath which had a pool, i used to spend most of my time in there chilling out in my speedo.
, i akways wear speedos on rare occasions i decide to go, usually the only guy, but in my experience if you just let guys know what your feeling then its usually respected, cardiff greenhouse has spa tub i think for a bit of speedo doning.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:06 am

Sound fab tighttrunks. I have never been to one but I would go but need to go with someone for support. (not that kind of support, minds out of the gutter if you please. Lol.😜)

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:53 am

tighttrunkslad wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:45 am
Hi Nate, there used to be a great sauna in Bath which had a pool, i used to spend most of my time in there chilling out in my speedo.
, i akways wear speedos on rare occasions i decide to go, usually the only guy, but in my experience if you just let guys know what your feeling then its usually respected, cardiff greenhouse has spa tub i think for a bit of speedo doning.
I went to the Bath sauna a few times. Great sized sauna and pool. Pity it closed down.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:07 pm

I was to one for the first time on my birthday in October. My friend took me, and I was there to have "fun". It was a wild experience...

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:09 pm

electric2010 wrote:I was to one for the first time on my birthday in October. My friend took me, and I was there to have "fun". It was a wild experience...
And? You can’t leave there. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Well my mouth had quite the work out,

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:09 pm
been a couple of times.

you just need to know your own boundaries before you step into one :)

i really enjoyed being able to be naked when using sauna spa steam and the pool... for the wet area

theres also movie rooms, private rooms and so on if you want to explore.. and definitely no eye contact with anyone you are not interested.

maybe take a friend with you for courage?
It would be nice to have a friend who was equally curious, but alas hasn't happened yet. That being said if there was a place that catered to all us speedo enthusiasts to meet up at I'd probably check it out.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:16 am

Same here I’ve always been curious but every time I’m ready to do I always think about how dirty it must be in there. People cum just everywhere, everyone’s naked and you don’t know how good they are with personal hygiene.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:10 pm

I've been going to gay saunas for about six years now. For me, it's no longer about sex but friendship - I very rarely play. Usually, I just hang out with my many friends.

Showers are provided and you're supposed to wash before sex and/or using facilities such as pool/steam rooms. Sometimes the little rooms can get dirty e.g. someone's cum on the floor. Yeah, it's gross.

With fellow patrons, be friendly but firm. Usually, tapping someone twice on the arm is an indication you don't want to play with them. I usually just hug the guy and say no thank you. It's easier when you're used to that environment.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:55 pm

Got pulled into sauna today for birthday.Guys on team goofing around pulling my Speedo off

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Pantless wrote:Got pulled into sauna today for birthday.Guys on team goofing around pulling my Speedo off
Happy Birghday Pantless. At least they got you something you wanted. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk