G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

100% Speedos At the Gym Pool This Morning

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Re: 100% Speedos At the Gym Pool This Morning

Post by Thom » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:06 am

_su_ wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:13 am
My problem was the basketball playas who wore their gym shorts and shoes into the pool after an hour on the court and thought they were doing some kind of advanced training shit by "running" in the pool. It was bad enough I was the only one that ever showered off before getting in, but yeah, LA Fitness lost my business.
That's unbelievable. In the past, I've been a member of couple gyms that let the pool volley ball crowd take over during prime time. I've also been one of the few who showered off. I't's never enforced.
Long time Speedo® lover

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:48 am

_su_ wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:34 am
These boys walked straight from the court into the pool. No shower, no injuries, no water shoes. Just sweaty clothes. How would they have felt if I stood at the end of the pool, dropped my speedo, and started peeing into the pool? :twisted:
Better yet, what if you jumped out of the pool, walked directly to their basketball court, and whizzed all over that. Go ahead and drip pool water everywhere while you are at it, but be sure to leave urine all over their court.

Oceanrunner79
United States of America

Post by Oceanrunner79 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:36 pm

I am glad to hear that.
At my pool, it's not uncommon to see many if not most of the guys in Speedos. Last week we had a college swim team doing winter training at the pool and 100% we in a speedo. It must have been at least 30 guys. I am lucky the pool I swim in Orlando is a huge swimming complex with 3 pools and lots of serious swimmers. Many in speedos.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:24 am

Bingo, Oceanrunner. Brief swimsuits are the official uniform of swim team members. In that crowd it is not a gay fashion statement.

Birdsong73

Post by Birdsong73 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:54 am

So I was swimming laps yesterday afternoon and of course I was the only man there in a speedo. About half way through my swim, in walks two boys (13-14) in sweat pants and shirts who promptly strip down to 1” speedos! They get their caps and goggles, jump into the pool lane right next to me, and start swimming laps. A 1” speedo does not leave a lot to the imagination and from the side their penis’s looked like small rudders poking out. Because of them, three out of the six lanes had males in speedos - 50%. It was great. I wish I could go back to their age and start all over again on a swim team.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:08 am

Birdsong73 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:54 am
I wish I could go back to their age and start all over again on a swim team.
I know exactly what you are saying Birdsong! That would be great fun!

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:09 am

Oceanrunner79 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:36 pm
I am glad to hear that.
At my pool, it's not uncommon to see many if not most of the guys in Speedos. Last week we had a college swim team doing winter training at the pool and 100% we in a speedo. It must have been at least 30 guys. I am lucky the pool I swim in Orlando is a huge swimming complex with 3 pools and lots of serious swimmers. Many in speedos.
Taking the family to Orlando later this year to visit the mouse. I've seen that the city has a big pool complex that is open to the public- how crowded is it in the mornings? Thought I might swim some laps before hitting the parks.