G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

100% Speedos At the Gym Pool This Morning

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

52dno98
United States of America

100% Speedos At the Gym Pool This Morning

Post by 52dno98 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Went lap swimming this morning and besides myself there were two high school age guys (swim team guys- their coach was on the deck giving them drills and advice) and one other guy swimming laps, and all four of us were in speedos. It was a nice feeling.

It’s not often you can say 100% of the people in an American pool are in speedos.

underwearlover01
United States of America

Re: 100% Speedos At the Gym Pool This Morning

Post by underwearlover01 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:07 pm

I'm 100% jealous. What type of gym/pool do you go to?

BriefsBro
United States of America

Post by BriefsBro » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:52 am

How early was this? I have a theory that most men who use speedos are little more serious about swimming than the average person, and serious people get things done early in the morning. I have yet to go to the gym before 10 am, but hopefully, soon I'll go in early and check it out.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:30 am

underwearlover01 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:07 pm
I'm 100% jealous. What type of gym/pool do you go to?
It was a YMCA, before 6am. So all lap swimmers- no kids, no old ladies doing water aerobics.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:05 am

Nice. But have been great to be in a pool with only speedos.
I don’t know to any pools local to me that are open before 7am.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

BriefsBro
United States of America

Post by BriefsBro » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:05 am
Nice. But have been great to be in a pool with only speedos.
I don’t know to any pools local to me that are open before 7am.
That’s strange to me. My old local pool opens as early as 5:30 on weekdays, so I figure serious swimmers go in early. Especially Speedo wearers.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:06 pm

No, here in the uk the leisure centres don’t open until 7am. If you pay at a private gym with a pool they might open at 6am but your paying a lot of money for it. Approx $100 a month. Rip off.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Yes, my local fitness center opens at 5:30 every week day. Unfortunately they are associated with the local community college, so they are closed all weekends and holidays. Lame-sauce. Though I will say the rate is pretty good, about $140 for a semester.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:58 pm

The pool at my athletic club is open 24 hours a day except for Saturday and Sunday nights. However it opens at 4:30 Monday morning.

The only time it is Speedo only is when I’m in the pool by myself. I’ve only once seen another man there in a speedo and that was about two years ago.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:15 am

It’s criminal, the pools by me seem to be geared to fat or pregnant woman, old woman with breasts hanging by their knees, old men, people out of work or the disabled. (Please I have nothing against these groups of people). Just seems that people who work are treated as a minority.
I would love to go swimming at 6am. It’s not like they switch the pool off is it.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:40 am

Speedoaddict wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:15 am
It’s criminal, the pools by me seem to be geared to fat or pregnant woman, old woman with breasts hanging by their knees, old men, people out of work or the disabled. (Please I have nothing against these groups of people). Just seems that people who work are treated as a minority.
I would love to go swimming at 6am. It’s not like they switch the pool off is it.
Yeah, I think it is more a staffing issue. Remember, they have to get there before you and probably test the water to be sure the chemicals are in check before allowing the pool to open. So to open at 5:30, someone probably has to be there at 5am. I know I wouldn't want that job.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:57 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:15 am
I made a comment like this about my club pool and got criticized for saying things that were uncalled for.

However I know exactly what you mean. I wish the priority was on lap swimming rather than fat old people bouncing around in place.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:13 am

My problem was the basketball playas who wore their gym shorts and shoes into the pool after an hour on the court and thought they were doing some kind of advanced training shit by "running" in the pool. It was bad enough I was the only one that ever showered off before getting in, but yeah, LA Fitness lost my business.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:28 am

_su_ wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:13 am
My problem was the basketball playas who wore their gym shorts and shoes into the pool after an hour on the court and thought they were doing some kind of advanced training shit by "running" in the pool. It was bad enough I was the only one that ever showered off before getting in, but yeah, LA Fitness lost my business.
That is gross!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:02 pm

_su_ wrote:
That happened at a gym I was a member of. My friend who I went to the gym with were in the pool they walked out of the changing room with there underwear and shorts from the their gym sestion, went to get in the pool without showering, my friend shouted them then walked over to them and told them to go and get a shower before they even thought of getting in the pool and to put some proper swimwear on. He could get away with that, he was 23stone (332lbs) and 6’2”. Built like a brick shit house. I wouldn’t argue with him. Lol.

There was also a tall guy in a pair of white basket ball shorts who was showering at the side of the pool. Me and my friend had taken his son swimming on a Saturday afternoon. My friend looked over to see this mans shorts go from shite to see through (no underwear). My friend got out the pool and told him to go back in the changing rooms as his store was not appropriate as there was women and kids using the pool.

Some of the other sites I have seen have been disturbing.

There weren’t any people that I remember swimming in speedos at that pool either come to think of it.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:42 am

_su_ wrote:
Pool running is legit, especially if injuries or recovery work from a big run, but ive never heard of it being done with shoes on in the pool!

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:54 am

Thecrunning in the pool is ok. But wearing gym clothes full of sweat. That’s just wrong.

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:10 am

Pool running is legit, especially if injuries or recovery work from a big run, but ive never heard of it being done with shoes on in the pool!
[/quote]

I have a friend who cut his foot on an uneven tile on the pool floor, so he took to "pool running" wearing water shoes, which was probably not a bad decision.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:34 am

These boys walked straight from the court into the pool. No shower, no injuries, no water shoes. Just sweaty clothes. How would they have felt if I stood at the end of the pool, dropped my speedo, and started peeing into the pool? :twisted:

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:54 pm

_su_ wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:34 am
These boys walked straight from the court into the pool. No shower, no injuries, no water shoes. Just sweaty clothes. How would they have felt if I stood at the end of the pool, dropped my speedo, and started peeing into the pool? :twisted:
I agree. Disgusting.