G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Compression pants

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Pantless
United States of America

Re: Compression pants

Post by Pantless » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Thom wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:18 am
Scottiebum wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:16 am
I never wear shorts or long tops when wearing running tights.
I have always worn thongs or compression shorts underneath depending on the temperature to provide support and smooth the outline slightly.
I recently bought the tights in the pictures, they are a cross between compression and running tights. They are a slightly thicker material and have a shaped pouch for support. I was not intending wearing a thong and just wearing them by themselves, what do you think? I do stop at shops or garages if needed on my way to or from running.
Wow, very cool anatomical design. Also, very clear they're athleticwear (I almost spelled it "ware"), so I'd feel comfortable wearing them out and about. Jeesh, here in South Florida, overweight women wear various lycra leggings that shouldn't be seen, and they're not athletic in any way.
I'd definitely wear them without underwear.The ass is great with the zipper pocket.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Scottiebum wrote:I never wear shorts or long tops when wearing running tights.
I have always worn thongs or compression shorts underneath depending on the temperature to provide support and smooth the outline slightly.
I recently bought the tights in the pictures, they are a cross between compression and running tights. They are a slightly thicker material and have a shaped pouch for support. I was not intending wearing a thong and just wearing them by themselves, what do you think? I do stop at shops or garages if needed on my way to or from running.
They’re thick enough that you don’t have to wear underwear. Very tasteful design in the world of spandex. What brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:34 pm

It is a brand called Kalenji, which is an own brand for a company called Decathlon. I think they are French with large stores in Europe and a few in the UK.
Prices are quite cheap, but how they will last remains to be seen. They have a great range of running gear. I bought shorts (cycle short length) the same style as the tights.
To pre-empt the question, they sell swim briefs but they are a bit unimaginative.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Compression pants

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:36 pm

Scottiebum wrote:It is a brand called Kalenji, which is an own brand for a company called Decathlon. I think they are French with large stores in Europe and a few in the UK.
Prices are quite cheap, but how they will last remains to be seen. They have a great range of running gear. I bought shorts (cycle short length) the same style as the tights.
To pre-empt the question, they sell swim briefs but they are a bit unimaginative.
I have a decathlon near me. I wasn’t impressed with it at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:44 am

Scottiebum wrote:
I think they look very good!

There isn't a lot of huge bulge action going on, which freaks some people out. However, there is still a bit of a pouch there to allow your equipment a place to be, rather than just being smashed up against your body. I also really like the pocket on the back. That makes so much sense for people who are not wearing much of any additional clothing, like yourself. It will be interesting to see how they hold up for you and what you think of them in the future.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:00 pm

MrMusik wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:44 am
Scottiebum wrote:
I think they look very good!

There isn't a lot of huge bulge action going on, which freaks some people out. However, there is still a bit of a pouch there to allow your equipment a place to be, rather than just being smashed up against your body. I also really like the pocket on the back. That makes so much sense for people who are not wearing much of any additional clothing, like yourself. It will be interesting to see how they hold up for you and what you think of them in the future.
Yes, appreciate the pocket.
They actually have 4 pockets, zip front and back, and 2 mesh side pockets that would take a bar or gel.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:00 pm
They actually have 4 pockets, zip front and back, and 2 mesh side pockets that would take a bar or gel.
Very nice!

That makes them highly functional.

I'll love to hear what you think of them after you wear them a few times.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:37 pm

MrMusik wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 pm
Scottiebum wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:00 pm
Very nice!

That makes them highly functional.

I'll love to hear what you think of them after you wear them a few times.
Will review them for you after a few runs!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Ok this morning I stopped wearing shorts over tights.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:17 pm

Pantless wrote:Ok this morning I stopped wearing shorts over tights.
I just can’t.......... Having so many flashbacks........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:15 am

Pantless wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:10 pm
Ok this morning I stopped wearing shorts over tights.
Be sure to let us know how that went for you!

I'm sure it depends to some degree on the design of the tights and your endowment.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:24 am

Why flashbacks?

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:03 am

Actually how does one wear compression shorts or pants? Any underwear beneath? Is one supposed to wear a pair of shorts on top of the compression shorts or pants because other people may be offended by bulges lol?

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:07 am

speedoluv wrote:Actually how does one wear compression shorts or pants? Any underwear beneath? Is one supposed to wear a pair of shorts on top of the compression shorts or pants because other people may be offended by bulges lol?
That is a really good question? I would like to know the answer to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:31 am

speedoluv wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:03 am
Actually how does one wear compression shorts or pants? Any underwear beneath? Is one supposed to wear a pair of shorts on top of the compression shorts or pants because other people may be offended by bulges lol?
I wear nothing under my compression shorts or pants.

I also don't wear shorts over my compression gear.

The compression gear is generally tight enough to keep everything secured in place. When the compression starts to wear out after wearing them a lot, then stuff can start to bounce around and be a bit droopy. In that case, if you wish to keep wearing that item, I would suggest a thong or g-string under it to keep things from getting a bit out of control... unless that is what you are going for, of course. :lol:

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:45 pm

speedoluv wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:03 am
No shorts, or long shirts.
Thin tights or compression tights I would wear a thong or compression shorts if it was cold.
The tights that I posted earlier in this thread, I think will be fine without anything underneath.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:23 pm

I usually don't wear anything under my tights.Yes there Is a bulge but nothing obscene.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:22 am

When I was going to the gym, I wore 2XU compression shorts all the time. At first, I wore a pair of thin nylon/spandex underwear under my shorts, but then after awhile, I just wore them without anything under. Loved it! It totally motivates you to workout! However, I was careful not to do bench presses when anyone was around because there was just way too much bulge showing in that position. If you haven't tried the 2XU, I highly recommend them. The shorts are compression, but aren't excessive like some others I've had.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.